PS HOME Free Items / Clothes / Freebies Wiki

• Please log in to reply
4229 replies to this topic

#61 Wolfkin

Wolfkin

The Eternal Second Banana

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 July 2009 - 11:52 PM

take your time. just thanks for doing this.

Not everyone needs to look like a 16 year old girl cosplaying a 16 year old boy, every-Japanese-artist-ever.

Currently Playing
:wii: Bully - :ps3: Outland
Posted Image
Spoiler

#62 Khalid

Khalid

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 July 2009 - 02:50 AM

Might not be the best place to ask, but I just borrow a PS3 from a friend, if I unlock stuff in home I will I able to transfer my Home stuff to another PS3 later if I ever get one?

Thanks

#63 RelentlessRolento

RelentlessRolento

Conversation Comedy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 July 2009 - 02:53 AM

as long as you use the same account, yes.

#64 Jerajdai

Jerajdai

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 August 2009 - 06:08 PM

*********** UPDATE (8/2)*******************************

========================
US Update
========================

*The following free items are available from the Mall:
* THREADS: Katamari Logo Tshirt (m) and Ichigo Tshirt (f)
* FURNITURE: Vending Machine (under Namco category)

*FAT PRINCESS map is open. Play "The Quest for Cake" minigame to get a Fat Princess Throne
*Quiz answers:
Spoiler

* BURN ZOMBIE BURN map is open. Tshirt prizes for the minigame (more info to come)

*NEED TO CONFIRM = read something about items available (sunglasses)for watching trailers at movie theater (???)

========================
EU Update
========================

* FAT PRINCESS and BURN ZOMBIE BURN maps are open - same prizes as listed above

* There are a TON of new free items available from Threads:

* FREE GI Joe Items - BARONESS, DUKE, STORM SHADOW, and SNAKE EYE costumes available
* For the Ladies: Drain Pipe Jeans (purple, dark blue, white, and green), Pointed Ankle boots and Aviator Style Sunglasses
* For the Guys: Bandanas (purple, red, blue, green, black, and white) and Classic Trainers (Green, Black, Brown, Red, and Blue)

========================
JAPAN Update
========================

* Katamari Logo Tshirt (m) and Ichigo Tshirt (f) are also free in Threads (listed as Tribute tshirts)

* IREM CAVES - new Spelunker minigame is open - play to get free apartment items (bomb / pill looking item / key /stone tablet) Here is a walk thru:

There are people running around in red/blue yukata - if anyone knows how to get these, please post (they have pixelated characters as posted from the spelunker minigame sign just as FYI).

ALSO, if you search outside the cave area (right side in the circle area), there is a hidden mushroom - give to the guy on the ladder (inside the caves) and you get a blue compass for your apartment.

Check out the Gundam in Central Square (no free items - sorry but it looks pretty cool):

Edited by Jerajdai, 02 August 2009 - 07:02 PM.

#65 Jerajdai

Jerajdai

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 August 2009 - 11:10 PM

Also updated the main post with the following:

**Earn a Diamond bracelet by winning at the Black Poker table in the EA Sports Complex Red Room - assuming you need a full table to earn this one (update 8/2)** This is US and EU servers

*(US SERVER) NEED TO CONFIRM = read something about items available (sunglasses) for watching trailers at movie theater (???)

#66 DaUnknown

DaUnknown

Posted 03 August 2009 - 01:16 AM

How do i get this stick some people have in their hand?
And is region jumping the only way to make the japanese items work in EU? I cant region jump coz my computer has only one ethernet port. Is there maybe another way i can do it?

#67 Jerajdai

Jerajdai

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 August 2009 - 03:20 AM

How do i get this stick some people have in their hand?
And is region jumping the only way to make the japanese items work in EU? I cant region jump coz my computer has only one ethernet port. Is there maybe another way i can do it?

The stick can be bought in Threads - unfortunately, it's not a free item. You can see it here: http://playstationho...atsunemiku.html

Haven't tried region jumping so I can't help you there...

#68 Jerajdai

Jerajdai

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 August 2009 - 03:30 AM

MORE UPDATES (I keep finding new stuff - sorry guys)

EU Server:

To get a GI Joe Tshirt and GI Trophy - follow this link: http://www.ppiwidget...it/pshome/game/

Following the link provides a tshirt code (random, one time use) - complete mini game for the trophy code. Aim with mouse, shoot by left mouse button, reload by using down arrow on your keyboard.

#69 Owen

Owen

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 August 2009 - 10:34 AM

It is weird that all these free movie items are never released in the US.

#70 Siberkat

Siberkat

IMU J! : (

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 August 2009 - 11:56 AM

WOW! Cool thread!

You do a great job keeping it updated, Jerajdai.

Now if only they had some Farscape stuff. ;)
Being single is much better than being lied to, cheated on & disrespected.

Posted Image

#71 Jerajdai

Jerajdai

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 August 2009 - 01:56 AM

Japan Server Update:

Everyone is walking around with those super cool Red and Blue kimonos (yukata), right? If you want one - here's how:

* Play the spelunker mini game - when you get to the area with the shopping area (after the boulder) - activating one of the statues allows entry of an 8-digit numeric code. Enter 20090706 to get the yukatas. Talking to the old guy in the caves gives you the code 50501065 - not sure what this gives you - maybe a tshirt? Hadn't figured that one out yet...

#72 dyeknom

dyeknom

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 August 2009 - 11:30 PM

EA Sports Complex (Golf) - EA Golf Pro shirt for hitting 50 balls.

I tried to see if there was anything for getting it in the hole, but I got 3 ft. from the pin twice and quit.

#73 Stealthcat

Stealthcat

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 August 2009 - 07:33 AM

Unused GI JOE t-shirt codes (EU only)

XHBI-3HBN-HTRA
XEX4-4HBM-56TR

#74 Jerajdai

Jerajdai

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 August 2009 - 04:38 PM

dyeknom - thanks for the head's up!
Stealthcat - thanks for the codes!

8/11 US SERVER Update - get a FREE Coffin Sofa by going into the Criss Angel Mindfreak theater room (cinema #2 I believe)

#75 Jerajdai

Jerajdai

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 August 2009 - 05:14 PM

ALSO...

*Bat cave apartment rumor (found here):
site says: There will be a "Batman Arkham Asylum Batcave Outpost Apartment". Apparently, this will be only for PlayStation Home. It will contain items such as the Batsuit, Batmobile, and Batwing, along with various Bat-gadgets. This content on PlayStation Home will be free.

#76 Stealthcat

Stealthcat

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 August 2009 - 08:44 PM

ALSO...

*Bat cave apartment rumor (found here):
site says: There will be a "Batman Arkham Asylum Batcave Outpost Apartment". Apparently, this will be only for PlayStation Home. It will contain items such as the Batsuit, Batmobile, and Batwing, along with various Bat-gadgets. This content on PlayStation Home will be free.

Hope this comes true, can't wait to run around in navy blue tighties!

#77 thunder_gamer

thunder_gamer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 August 2009 - 01:05 AM

Hope this comes true, can't wait to run around in navy blue tighties!

Read it somewhere that you need to have the game to unlock the stuffs. Not sure if it is true, but sucks for those that cannot/do not want to get the game right away.

#78 Stealthcat

Stealthcat

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 August 2009 - 06:35 AM

Read it somewhere that you need to have the game to unlock the stuffs. Not sure if it is true, but sucks for those that cannot/do not want to get the game right away.

Well, I guess its an incentive for people that really like Home costumes to get it. It is a day one buy for me so this would be icing on the cake. The pictures of the Cave look sweet. Just hope the costume is wearable and not just on display in the Cave apartment space.

#79 Jerajdai

Jerajdai

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 August 2009 - 06:24 PM

Here is more info on the Batcave - looks like you need the game CD to unlock it:

http://playstation.j...ham-asylum-dis/

Posted Image

site says: "Home users will get the sweet Batcave space you see above. It's called the "Batman Arkham Asylum Batcave Outpost Apartment" and comes chock full of stuff, including a "Batsuit, Batmobile, and Batwing, along with various Bat-gadgets."

The space will be unlocked for gamers when they pop in the disc and allow them to walk about Bruce Wayne's (spoiler!) underground lair."

#80 dyeknom

dyeknom

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 August 2009 - 09:25 PM

Is there absolutely nothing to do in the Motorstorm place except play with the jukebox and watch the trailer for Arctic Rush or whatever it's called? Weeeaaaaak :/

Also, I may not buy AA... but now it's definitely a rental for me :)

#81 Stealthcat

Stealthcat

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2009 - 10:58 PM

Is there absolutely nothing to do in the Motorstorm place except play with the jukebox and watch the trailer for Arctic Rush or whatever it's called? Weeeaaaaak :/

Also, I may not buy AA... but now it's definitely a rental for me :)

Looks that so far in the US, in the EU server, you get some free pants for visiting.

Random fact, the Transformers campaign in the EU still works, all (t-shirts) except the Trophy for solving all 5 puzzles.

#82 thunder_gamer

thunder_gamer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 August 2009 - 07:07 PM

There is free table from today, August 16, till August 19 by watching Criss Angel trailer.

Dang...missed the sofa.

#83 Jerajdai

Jerajdai

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 August 2009 - 12:06 AM

8/16 update:

US SERVER:

* Criss Angel Coffin Table available - go to auditorium one @ the movie theater (thanks thunder_gamer) - this is a limited time only item (aug 16 - 19)

* FREE ITEM available starting Monday AUG 17 - go to movie theater and watch "Best Ranger Competition" trailer - NO idea what the free item is. More info to come.

JAPAN SERVER:
*If you didn't hate the Japan server for having their own night club - now you can hate them because they have a beach (
"Seaside of Memories" space). Here is a youtube vid I found if anyone is interested:

*UNDERWATER MINIGAME - run underwater to see what items you can find. I have found an empty treasure chest (you can sit on it) and some ragged shoes. Reported other items: rings, watches, necklace, and a hat.

*Toro promo going on in the courtyard - no idea if any free items are linked to this - more info to come

ASIA SERVER UPDATE:

*Asia server also has new beach space "Seaside of Memories" - same minigame prizes available as the Japan server

* Updated clothing section. Asia server has same free clothing items as the European server - just reflected main post with updates.

EU Server:
*Visit Motorstorm space to get free "motorstorm festival pants" (EU only) (thanks Stealthcat!)

*FYI - Transformers campaign in the EU still works, all (t-shirts) except the Trophy for solving all 5 puzzles (thanks Stealthcat!)

Edited by Jerajdai, 17 August 2009 - 12:19 AM.

#84 Jerajdai

Jerajdai

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 August 2009 - 12:16 AM

dyeknom[/B]]

dyeknom - Thanks for the head's up on the Motorstorm space and checking it out for freebies - went there today and couldn't find any items either :/

Looks that so far in the US, in the EU server, you get some free pants for visiting.

Random fact, the Transformers campaign in the EU still works, all (t-shirts) except the Trophy for solving all 5 puzzles.

Stealthcat - thanks for the Transformer's and motorstorm pants info!

#85 Stealthcat

Stealthcat

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 August 2009 - 05:35 PM

dyeknom - Thanks for the head's up on the Motorstorm space and checking it out for freebies - went there today and couldn't find any items either :/

Stealthcat - thanks for the Transformer's and motorstorm pants info!

Thanks for the updates OP!

Up right now: You get Army Strong camouflage T-shirts (m/f) for watching the Best Ranger Competition 2009 video in Theater 2 (US only).

#86 Jerajdai

Jerajdai

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 August 2009 - 12:37 AM

Thanks for the updates OP!

Up right now: You get Army Strong camouflage T-shirts (m/f) for watching the Best Ranger Competition 2009 video in Theater 2 (US only).

Thanks again, Stealthcat! Updated main post with the Army Strong T-shirt info

#87 Jerajdai

Jerajdai

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 August 2009 - 03:16 PM

REMINDER - today is the LAST day for Criss Angel Coffin table - head over to the movie theater to get yours before they're gone!

#88 Stealthcat

Stealthcat

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 August 2009 - 05:09 AM

Thanks again, Stealthcat! Updated main post with the Army Strong T-shirt info

No problem, Gundam Earth Federation uniform's from U.C. 0081 timeline (JP only) are free if you go to Screen 4 in the theater and watch the trailer for Kidou Senshi Gundam Senki all the way through. Ends August 23?

Free Avatar T-shirts in Home Theatre, go to the poster and select link to get a code (EU only).

Edited by Stealthcat, 21 August 2009 - 04:35 PM.

#89 Jerajdai

Jerajdai

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 August 2009 - 07:11 PM

As always, thanks Stealthcat!

There is a tropical drink you can get for your apartment (JP only) - go to Music cafe, go upstairs and do the survey (left hand corner in the white room area).

#90 Jerajdai

Jerajdai

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 August 2009 - 09:04 PM

(Europe server only) play the SHAPE BLAST game (upstairs) in the Presentation space (gamescon going on right now) to win the Shape Blast trophy (VERY cool - best trophy yet). NOTE: the game consists of shooting cannons at red hoops - it is not easy at first. Took me about 10 times to get the trophy.