PS HOME Free Items / Clothes / Freebies Wiki

• Please log in to reply
4192 replies to this topic

#931 NovaKane

NovaKane

On the real...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2010 - 03:21 AM

@Novakane - yeah, I believe that is the item. Still haven't figured out how to get one....I've danced for hours in JP Central plaza and nada. :( The translated site I saw has the following info:

"Trick or Treat" challenge

Overview

Say hello to the people around will get a challenge from Hell enjoy dancing!
※ The dance must be done around the middle of the pumpkin.
Please join together near the middle of the home square.
Wonderful if we could satisfy the inhabitants of Hell, Hades Great Satan will give a reward to everyone behaved themselves.

Yeah, not getting anywhere with this one...

==================

UPDATE: Ok, I'm slow. You posted a schedule of times -- I did a search on google for "time in japan" to see what time it is there. The event times are so spread out -- that probably explains why I haven't managed to score anything. Looks like next event is around 1.5 hrs away from the time of this posting -- will give everyone a head's up if I get anything.

Here's a link to make things much easier. It gives the exact amount of minutes before the next event starts. I finally managed to attend one and got the reward (the little light up pumpkin). The event itself was cool to watch. Make sure you dance too! Here's a video of it from youtube:

Posted Image

#932 Jerajdai

Jerajdai

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2010 - 03:45 AM

Thanks for the vid, Novakane! LMAO @ the link you shared -- that's the site I was looking at! (didn't notice the times on there though until you mentioned it). Nice! Just got back from the event and FINALLY got my little orange light up jack o lantern!!!!!! It's stupid, but it's mine HA! Saw a girl with one that was black -- she said she attended the event 4 times and got it -- but she admitted she didn't know if you have to attend a certain event to get that one or if it's based on the # of times she attended. I bet it's the one you get for attending the midnight event... or maybe the number of people who show up for the event?

Also, saw some people mention there are 3 outfits you vote on for the Liar's Game right now -- supposedly can come back to JP server tomorrow to see if the outfit you picked one won.

UPDATE: went to the event again and got the black pumpkin. Went there 11:00 EST, same time as yesterday -- I think you just get the orange one first, then the black one. There were alot of people at both, so it might be dependent on the # of attendees. Anyways, GL everyone trying to get these.

Edited by Jerajdai, 31 October 2010 - 03:55 AM.

#933 eau

eau

KP-X 00-00-00-00-1

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2010 - 07:12 AM

Finally got the Halloween chair and feet, pants, torso, glove and head pieces. Also picked up the free sword thing.

Starkiller costume bundle in the Lucas store is free too.
"Woah! This pain feels so good! So good!" — Albedo / Xenosaga

#934 Jerajdai

Jerajdai

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2010 - 12:34 PM

Starkiller costume bundle in the Lucas store is free too.

Eau - is it still showing up for free for you? It's showing up for $1.99 for me (last night and this morning) -- checked the central plaza kiosk and the lucas arts store in the mall. Just curious...thanks!

#935 dufftech

dufftech

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2010 - 09:05 AM

NA Home:

Free "Pumpkin Overlord Idol Statue" when you enter Central Plaza.

Posted Image

#936 NovaKane

NovaKane

On the real...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2010 - 04:21 PM

UPDATE: went to the event again and got the black pumpkin. Went there 11:00 EST, same time as yesterday -- I think you just get the orange one first, then the black one. There were alot of people at both, so it might be dependent on the # of attendees. Anyways, GL everyone trying to get these.

Cool. I forgot to go back to twice so no black pumpkin for me lol.

NA Home:

Free "Pumpkin Overlord Idol Statue" when you enter Central Plaza.

Posted Image

Thanks.

NA Home:

Free Patient Zero Ornament Stand (Loot store> Halloween Section> Items>)

Posted Image

#937 dyeknom

dyeknom

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2010 - 06:04 AM

Is that LP statue the one you get from having over 25 people in central plaza with at least 1 outfit piece in their inventory? I could not get that thing to show up no matter how many times I rejoined Central Plaza

#938 hellmutt

hellmutt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2010 - 07:26 AM

Is that LP statue the one you get from having over 25 people in central plaza with at least 1 outfit piece in their inventory? I could not get that thing to show up no matter how many times I rejoined Central Plaza

nor could i
Posted Image

#939 Veridis_Quo

Veridis_Quo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2010 - 10:10 AM

No, AFAIK you get that statue just for visiting the central plaza. The special 25 people item is a Jack-o-lantern chair, which looks pretty cool.

And I don't know if this one is true or not, but I heard there's also a Jack-O-lantern themed TV reward that you can get as an alternate item.

#940 NovaKane

NovaKane

On the real...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2010 - 05:16 PM

I read on the PS Home board that you actually needed to have the whole pumpkin costume on before enterin' CP to get the statue. I did that and it worked.

Posted Image

#941 dyeknom

dyeknom

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2010 - 06:03 PM

I tried that, loading into a diff space and straight into CP and nothing :( Must be glitched!

#942 thunder_gamer

thunder_gamer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2010 - 06:26 PM

I read on the PS Home board that you actually needed to have the whole pumpkin costume on before enterin' CP to get the statue. I did that and it worked.

Not too sure about that, but I got mine wearing only the pumpkin head and the stick hand thing that I received from Lord Pumpkinhead game. So maybe pumpkin head is needed? Just a guess.

#943 hellmutt

hellmutt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2010 - 09:26 PM

I have the whole costume, entered with all the pieces on. No go for me.
Posted Image

#944 Jerajdai

Jerajdai

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2010 - 11:45 AM

Yeah, I couldn't get it either --- went into CP wearing the costume, not wearing the costume, replaying the Lord Pumpkin game until I won -- and still no pumpkin statue for me :( Must have spent an hour in CP on Halloween trying to get it, and nada.

#945 iHolly

iHolly

Posted 02 November 2010 - 06:38 PM

Yeah, I couldn't get it either --- went into CP wearing the costume, not wearing the costume, replaying the Lord Pumpkin game until I won -- and still no pumpkin statue for me :( Must have spent an hour in CP on Halloween trying to get it, and nada.

I got the statue while wearing none of the costume, but it was the day before halloween....
maybe it was on a weird time zone?

#946 eau

eau

KP-X 00-00-00-00-1

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2010 - 07:09 PM

Eau - is it still showing up for free for you? It's showing up for $1.99 for me (last night and this morning) -- checked the central plaza kiosk and the lucas arts store in the mall. Just curious...thanks!

It showed up $0.00 for me at around 10PM PDT 10/29/10. I got it from the Central Plaza kiosk.
"Woah! This pain feels so good! So good!" — Albedo / Xenosaga

#947 NovaKane

NovaKane

On the real...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2010 - 02:40 PM

NA Home:

The Tester 2 Cast t-shirt - Theater 6

Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image

#948 Jerajdai

Jerajdai

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2010 - 03:06 AM

I got the statue while wearing none of the costume, but it was the day before halloween....
maybe it was on a weird time zone?

Just found this posted on the PS Forums from Glasswalls:

The ornament was only available for 24 hours, from approximately evening of 10/30/10 through evening of 10/31/10. It unlocked upon walking into Central Plaza. If the discoball was above Lord Pumpkinhead, and you could hear the Halloween-y music playing throughout Central Plaza everywhere, not just when playing the game, then that was the window of time.

So this is officially dead. I was definitely there within the 24 hr time frame and still didn't get it. LAME!

It showed up $0.00 for me at around 10PM PDT 10/29/10. I got it from the Central Plaza kiosk.

Ok - thanks for the info! Was just curious.

NA Home:

The Tester 2 Cast t-shirt - Theater 6

Posted Image Posted Image

Just got this - thanks, NovaKane!!!!

#949 operative6678

operative6678

Posted 04 November 2010 - 05:51 PM

EU Home:

Time Crisis m/f version of the HUD code: 25FK-EEN4-M8KA

Time Crisis Gun Display case code: R6P6-KMNM-2JE9

EU Blog has pic of items:
http://blog.eu.plays...orm-is-out-now/

#950 NovaKane

NovaKane

On the real...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2010 - 09:34 PM

EU Home:

Time Crisis m/f version of the HUD code: 25FK-EEN4-M8KA

Time Crisis Gun Display case code: R6P6-KMNM-2JE9

EU Blog has pic of items:
http://blog.eu.plays...orm-is-out-now/

Thanks. First one is maxed out, second one still works though.

Posted Image

#951 Jerajdai

Jerajdai

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2010 - 04:16 AM

The Time Crisis Gun Display case looks NICE! Thanks, operative!

FYI for anyone who cares:

November 11 brings Home 1.4 -- the upgrade includes the return of voice chat, grouping, and wardrobe improvements to include favorites and storage. (LINK)

#952 NovaKane

NovaKane

On the real...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2010 - 03:20 PM

^ Can't wait for the new update.

Edit: Full details on this week's update here and some interestin' pics from 1.4 at this link.

JP Home:

3D Dot Heroes rewards - talk to the king on the second floor, spam X (literally) near a chest to get started, then open one that has the treasure in it. You'll be rewarded with a soldier ornament, treasure chest ornament, and a cat chair.

Posted Image

Edited by NovaKane, 08 November 2010 - 02:50 PM.

Posted Image

#953 NovaKane

NovaKane

On the real...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2010 - 04:41 AM

NA Home:

111,111,111 Stomps Scorpion Reward T-Shirt (M/F) - Enter the Sodium space.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#954 georox

georox

The Captain

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2010 - 09:29 PM

Gone

so, me giving back, again... I have one of the flightsuit codes from black ops to give away for playstation home. The *first* person to quote this post who's join date is on or before dec 08 will get it... Also, send me a pm if you are the first in case i forget to check the thread. Anyone sending me a random pm that didn't quote me first or has a join date after that date will get chewed out then put on ignore.

gone

Edited by georox, 09 November 2010 - 09:49 PM.

#955 Beastmangler

Beastmangler

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2010 - 09:44 PM

So, me giving back, again... I have ONE of the flightsuit codes from Black Ops to give away for Playstation Home. The *FIRST* person to quote this post who's join date is on or before Dec 08 will get it... also, send me a PM if you are the first in case I forget to check the thread. Anyone sending me a random PM that didn't quote me first or has a join date after that date will get chewed out then put on ignore.

I'll take it. :)

#956 DarkPhantom13

DarkPhantom13

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2010 - 09:44 PM

So, me giving back, again... I have ONE of the flightsuit codes from Black Ops to give away for Playstation Home. The *FIRST* person to quote this post who's join date is on or before Dec 08 will get it... also, send me a PM if you are the first in case I forget to check the thread. Anyone sending me a random PM that didn't quote me first or has a join date after that date will get chewed out then put on ignore.

I want it!

EDIT: Damn a second too late...
Posted Image

#957 georox

georox

The Captain

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2010 - 09:49 PM

I'll take it. :)

Enjoy the code, just PM'd it.

#958 dufftech

dufftech

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2010 - 09:45 PM

NA Home:

Free "Game Over" shirts (2 male, 2 female) in the Tester Theatre.

You must watch the full episode, which is about 30 minutes, and the shirts will be rewarded at the end of the episode.

dufftech.png

#959 dufftech

dufftech

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2010 - 11:39 PM

All Homes:

Sombrero Cactus Reward - Win 5 LittleBigDerby races (does not need to be in a row) in the LBP space.

Posted Image

dufftech.png

#960 Jerajdai

Jerajdai

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2010 - 12:16 AM

Hmmmmm....I think I need Senor Cactus for my apartment.