PS HOME Free Items / Clothes / Freebies Wiki

• Please log in to reply
4245 replies to this topic

#991 redrumblefish

redrumblefish

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2010 - 08:00 AM

Gran Turismo CODES for EU only from Facebook!

If you play both the games and create grudges it gives you redeem codes. One code is for a free GT5 racing suit for EU. The other code is for a racing car to be used in-game.

HERE

There are 2 games to play:
- Shot in the dark
- Golden lap racing game

Just play one of these games and at the end it will ask if you want to create a grudge, Click on 5 ppl to create a grudge. Click on GT5 Profile and in the right hand side it shows a red racing cup. Your code will be underneath that. There is also another code you will be given further down which is for a Juaguar XJ13 Game pack for the game.

#992 NovaKane

NovaKane

On the real...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2010 - 02:15 AM

^ Props. The top for that racin' suit is sick.

Posted Image Posted Image

NA Home:

Tester 2 Fantasy Girl Eliminated t-shirt (M/F) - Home Theater

Elixer of Immortality (Fake) or Potion of Speed (Fake) - Talk to the boy in the Spelunkers Cave. You can only choose one.

EU Home:

White GT5 Racin' Suit (M/F) - Watch GT5 Trailer at Home Theater

JP Home: (from PS Home Board)

Hudson Bomberman Arena - Score points in the mini-game and earn up to 4 panels. (10000, 40000, 80000, 100000 needed)

Spoiler

Hudson Theater - In the 2nd floor store, there is a jellyfish hat freebee.

Spoiler

Home Square - Go through the gate and jump to each area for a bomber man mask. (white, black, red)

Posted Image

The other two are just like this, just different colors.

Playstation Rewards Beta:

Scrolling Header Belt, Pants and Boots (M/F) - Reach the "Select" tier on PlayStation Rewards

Angry (male) and Happy (female) Unicorn masks - Reach the "Pro" tier on PlayStation Rewards

Anyone in the beta? I am, but my progress bar hasn't moved last time I checked.

Edited by NovaKane, 27 November 2010 - 06:27 PM.

Posted Image

#993 LXL_Guy

LXL_Guy

Oathkeeper

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2010 - 05:41 PM

What is this Playstation Rewards Beta if I may ask? First I've heard and don't have the slightest clue.

#994 NovaKane

NovaKane

On the real...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2010 - 06:19 PM

What is this Playstation Rewards Beta if I may ask? First I've heard and don't have the slightest clue.

http://blog.us.plays...nd-recognition/

Posted Image

#995 LXL_Guy

LXL_Guy

Oathkeeper

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2010 - 06:47 PM

For only Plus members eh, well all I needed to know. Would be cool but, I still have no intentions to become a Plus member since nothing of interest.

#996 NovaKane

NovaKane

On the real...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2010 - 06:53 PM

For only Plus members eh, well all I needed to know. Would be cool but, I still have no intentions to become a Plus member since nothing of interest.

You left out G.A.P members lol. I don't have PS+ (and never plan on gettin' it), but got an invite since I've been a G.A.P members for years.

Posted Image

#997 souporman

souporman

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2010 - 12:11 AM

I've been in G.A.P since 2006 but I haven't been able to access the G.A.P area for over a year now. I've tried calling and e-mailing Sony but nobody seems to be able to help me :/ Anyway, I did at least get into the Rewards program for being a G.A.P member. How do you get to pro?

#998 LXL_Guy

LXL_Guy

Oathkeeper

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2010 - 07:32 AM

Dare I even ask what G.A.P is???

#999 deadstill1

deadstill1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2010 - 01:27 PM

Gamers Advisory Panel

#1000 brewer

brewer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2010 - 12:35 PM

^ Props. The top for that racin' suit is sick.

NA Home:

Elixer of Immortality (Fake) or Potion of Speed (Fake) - Talk to the boy in the Spelunkers Cave. You can only choose one.

If you are quick enough while the Spelunkers Cave is initially loading you can get both of the potions. When I first went to the space I talked to the boy and chose the Elixir of Immortality, but nothing happened. Talked to him again and I chose the Potion of Speed, again nothing happened. I then went around and checked out the rest of the space, eventually I got the notice that I received a new item, checked which one it was and I had both.

#1001 NovaKane

NovaKane

On the real...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2010 - 06:38 PM

I've been in G.A.P since 2006 but I haven't been able to access the G.A.P area for over a year now. I've tried calling and e-mailing Sony but nobody seems to be able to help me :/ Anyway, I did at least get into the Rewards program for being a G.A.P member. How do you get to pro?

From PS Board:

By now, many of you should be seeing your progress meter filling up a little (or more than a little!); however, we understand not everyone is seeing the progress they might expect and are naturally curious why. While it’s true that one of our goals with PlayStation Rewards is to reward your natural behavior, we appreciate that people want to know what does or doesn’t make that progress meter darken.

To start off, on the subject of things that WILL get your progress meter moving, one way we recommend is by playing new games. When we say new, we do mean new – not used or borrowed, but new as in just unwrapped or freshly downloaded from the PlayStation Store.

Next, let’s address a couple misconceptions; people have asked if we’re issuing progress based on the time spent performing an activity. The answer is, we don’t love you any less if you spend 3 hours playing Gran Turismo 5 than we do if you spend 10 hours playing.

And finally, on the subject of Trophies, while we may use Trophies for progress at some point (yes, we’re listening), at this time we’re not awarding progress just for unlocking new Trophies. Aren’t Trophies rewarding enough? They’re TROPHIES.

Hopefully this clears up some confusion - now go forth, and play!

Sincerely,

PlayStation Rewards team

NA Home:

Dance Dance Revolution Machine - Dance for 30 min on the dance floor at Konami Penthouse.

Posted Image

Red Pyramid Head Mask (M/F) - Reach level 10 in Konami points (25k) at Konami Penthouse.

Posted Image

Link (from PS Home board) to pics of the free male and female outfit you get when you reach Legendary status through the Playstation Rewards beta.

Edited by NovaKane, 03 December 2010 - 03:55 AM.

Posted Image

#1002 souporman

souporman

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2010 - 09:39 PM

Thanks for the info, NovaKane. And of course for the DDR machine...that's one hell of a free item.

#1003 Jerajdai

Jerajdai

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2010 - 03:26 AM

OK - I got a signup email from HouseParty.com on 11-29 about the Playstation Online Rewards program (guess it's the same one you mentioned, NovaKane???). Email says:

By joining, you will receive 150 rewards points towards the November Online Rewards Program, which you can redeem for the Yule Log Dynamic theme and the Add-On Content for High Velocity Bowling™. You’ll also be eligible to receive an “ugly” Holiday sweater for your PlayStation® Home avatar, and you’ll be geared up for the next online rewards event in December.

You have to sign up by December 2nd though, not sure if this was sent out to certain people or anybody accessing houseparty.com can apply -- anybody else get something similar or have more info??

#1004 Veridis_Quo

Veridis_Quo

VAIR-RID-DIS

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2010 - 04:28 AM

OK - I got a signup email from HouseParty.com on 11-29 about the Playstation Online Rewards program (guess it's the same one you mentioned, NovaKane???). Email says:

By joining, you will receive 150 rewards points towards the November Online Rewards Program, which you can redeem for the Yule Log Dynamic theme and the Add-On Content for High Velocity Bowling™. You’ll also be eligible to receive an “ugly” Holiday sweater for your PlayStation® Home avatar, and you’ll be geared up for the next online rewards event in December.

You have to sign up by December 2nd though, not sure if this was sent out to certain people or anybody accessing houseparty.com can apply -- anybody else get something similar or have more info??

I got the same exact email. I did the survey and signed up for it, but other than that I don't have any new info.

#1005 dyeknom

dyeknom

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2010 - 06:26 AM

That is not the same. The houseparty.com VIP program is sort of like it, but you dont get those items for home like the ones previously posted. You only get the three rewards (put on 3 different pt tiers) per month which range from dynamic things to DL games. These challenges are pictures, video and blog for certain games.

#1006 NovaKane

NovaKane

On the real...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2010 - 04:07 AM

NA Home:

Hellfire Games T-Shirt (M/F) - Enter Novus Prime Space through teleporter at CP.

Private's Pilot Jacket - Reach level 6 in Novus Prime game.

JP Home:

http://www.1up.com/media?id=3864656

Sony announced today (via 4Gamer.net) that PlayStation Home in Japan will host a Christmas-themed event for two weeks starting on December 9th.

Fourteen different publishers will be on hand in the Home Square and Theater promoting new games, and visitors on Christmas Day will receive special gifts. Among the attendees will be Capcom (pushing Monster Hunter Portable 3rd), Q-Games (PixelJunk Shooter 2), Square Enix (The 3rd Birthday) and Sega (Valkyria Chronicles 3).

Sony did not disclose what sort of presents to expect from these companies, only who's coming and what they'll be showing off. However, in a separate announcement Capcom revealed that starting on December 16th, visitors to the Monster Hunter lounge will receive a free pig named "Puugi." Puugi is a pet, not a table or trophy, so it can walk alongside you. No word on whether Puugi can dance.

The complete list of publishers:

• Ark System Works: Arcana Heart 3
  • Irem: No specific title
  • Capcom: Monster Hunter Portable 3rd
  • Q-Games: PixelJunk Shooter 2
  • Koei Tecmo: Dynasty Warriors Online
  • Konami: Castlevania Lords of Shadow
  • Square Enix: The 3rd Birthday
  • Spike: Dangan Ronpa
  • Sony Japan: Gran Turismo 5, Loco Roco
  • D3: Dream Club Portable
  • Nippon Ichi: Disgaea 4
  • Namco Bandai: Tales of Graces F
  • Ubisoft: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
Here's a pic of the pig...

Posted Image

I wonder what kind of the free stuff will be given out this year. They hooked us up last year. Can't wait to get my pig lol. Also, JP's CP is now holiday themed with snow on the grass, lights and trees if you wanna check it out.

Posted Image

#1007 thunder_gamer

thunder_gamer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2010 - 01:19 AM

From PS Board:

NA Home:

Dance Dance Revolution Machine - Dance for 30 min on the dance floor at Konami Penthouse.

Red Pyramid Head Mask (M/F) - Reach level 10 in Konami points (25k) at Konami Penthouse.

(from PS Home board) to pics of the free male and female outfit you get when you reach Legendary status through the Playstation Rewards beta.

So do you have to dance for 30 minutes consecutively?

#1008 souporman

souporman

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2010 - 02:41 AM

^ Just go onto the dance floor and have your avatar start dancing. Set the controller down, come back 30 minutes later and you'll have the reward.

#1009 NovaKane

NovaKane

On the real...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2010 - 05:15 PM

NA Home:

A-Team Tank Top (M/F) - Press X at the A-Team van in CP.

The Midway Big Bang 1 Prize (M/F) - Play The Midway Big Bang in CP and score 3,500 points.

The Midway Big Bang 2 Prize (M/F) - Play The Midway Big Bang in CP and score 4,500 points.

The Midway Big Bang 3 Prize (M/F) - Play The Midway Big Bang in CP and score 4,900 points.

Winter Wonderland Day 1 (same for EU Home):

Snowflake Staff (M/F) - Elf Game

Posted Image

Santa Ted - Open a present box by the Christmas tree.

Posted Image

Game Over Tripplethreat t-shirt - Tester Theater

EU Home:

PS Home 2nd Anniversary shirts (2M/2F) - Enter Home Square

HK Home:

PS Home 2nd Anniversary shirt (1M/1F) - Enter Home Square

JP Home:

Link to the schedule for the holiday events.

Edited by NovaKane, 10 December 2010 - 05:20 AM.

Posted Image

#1010 LBJC

LBJC

Lvl99; CAG+100

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2010 - 05:05 AM

How do you get the Santa Teddy bear? Never got it from Santa after doing the first challenge with dancing elves. Only the snow flake wand.

#1011 NovaKane

NovaKane

On the real...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2010 - 05:16 AM

How do you get the Santa Teddy bear? Never got it from Santa after doing the first challenge with dancing elves. Only the snow flake wand.

Go near the Christmas tree and open a present box.

Posted Image

#1012 NovaKane

NovaKane

On the real...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2010 - 01:56 PM

Winter Wonderland Day 2:

Festive Bells - Elf Game

Posted Image

Edited by NovaKane, 11 December 2010 - 01:36 PM.

Posted Image

#1013 LBJC

LBJC

Lvl99; CAG+100

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2010 - 12:10 AM

Thanks Nova.

#1014 thunder_gamer

thunder_gamer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2010 - 03:31 AM

So what does Japanese Home gives away besides the pig?

That Midway game was fun at first, but the last one is hard. I just happened to get it with 3 points over, after countless tries, though I did landed a 999 once.

#1015 Owen

Owen

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2010 - 06:39 AM

That last Midway canon is annoying when a bunch of people stand around the landing platform chatting.

#1016 NovaKane

NovaKane

On the real...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2010 - 01:43 PM

Winter Wonderland Day 3:

Mistletoe Headband - Open a present under the tree.

So what does Japanese Home gives away besides the pig?

There are a bunch of events goin' on there. When you complete each event, you get a present box for it. On Christmas, you turn in your boxes (most likely at the Santa Clause house in Home Square) for the actual gift that's inside the box. The link from my earlier post has all the events/times/answers listed.

Edited by NovaKane, 12 December 2010 - 03:48 PM.

Posted Image

#1017 hellmutt

hellmutt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2010 - 09:23 AM

Are these winter wonderland prizes one per day, or can you 'catch up' later if you miss a few?
Posted Image

#1018 rd1701

rd1701

Posted 12 December 2010 - 09:38 AM

EU Home,

Watch the New Uncharted Trailer in the Cinema, and get a free Uncharted 3 T-Shirt :)

#1019 rd1701

rd1701

Posted 12 December 2010 - 10:00 AM

Looks like the Elf game is day specific. As I've missed the first day, and only managed to play the hunt for the music paper and light the xmas tree, and neither of those gave the wand!

Did anyone else get the silver xmas tree, fireplace etc from EU Home Square? I think I got those after I rummaged around in Santa's sack

#1020 DigitalEclipz

DigitalEclipz

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2010 - 11:14 AM

EU ONLY:

Uncharted 3 Avatar & Theme: F57M-BNN2-G33H

Edited by DigitalEclipz, 12 December 2010 - 12:29 PM.