NovaKane

On the real...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 December 2010 - 02:46 PM

Winter Wonderland Day 12:

Present Boxes - Elf Game

Posted Image

HK Home:

- Christmas Event Limited Edition Shooters 2 t-shirt (M/F) - Enter Home Square and listen for the bells

On a side note, Winter Wonderland in HK has damn near caught up with NA and EU even though they started late. Most of the presents can be opened and they change games everyday as opposed to every other day.

I was at one of the cake defense games with no clue what was going on, but the other people did. If everyone else defends the cake from the reindeer from eating it, you can actually run around like a fool (like me) or stand there, and still win the prize. It may be like that for the pointing games also? The prize-catching games are a lot easier to understand and remember to cheer when reaching the present in the stop-and-go games. Iissed out on the Macross stamp card in the Theater last week though...

Thanks for the heads up about the cake defesne. I missed out on the Macross stamp card stuff too. I didn't know it led to a prize until I saw someone post the big floatin' mech they got on the PS Home board. I hope the prize for doin' the quiz is just as good.

Edit: You were dead on about the cake defense. I didn't have to do anything to get the prize. Good thing everyone else knew where the boxes were because I had no idea where to look lol.

Edited by NovaKane, 23 December 2010 - 06:03 PM.

Posted Image

#1052 operative6678

operative6678

Posted 20 December 2010 - 05:51 PM

JP Home

With the Arcana / Valkyria event game once you’ve reached the present celebrate to get the Game Clear come up ( R1 4th option down then 3rd option down & if your avatar is male then it should jump up & punch the air - took me a few goes to find it & I think the female animation may be different ). I just did this with my 2nd attempt at Arcana & got Game Clear to come up with 2mins+ left and received the item.

Found this resource useful for time conversions, it lists city by city in real time: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/

Thanks to NovaKane & Jerajdai for the event info & translations and for keeping the thread regularly updated all year

#1053 Stealthcat

Stealthcat

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 December 2010 - 09:19 PM

I won the Yeti costume by focusing only on taking pics. Just aim for the camera icons, go in a straight line towards the camera targets, and try to hit X as you hit the center of the camera targets. Your 3 Yeti icons should be green.

EU Home
To make the Yeti picture taking even easier, use the rocks and the walls to slow yourself so you go through the camera target slowly and get centered as possible.

JP Home
I was at another one of the Reindeer Defense games (for the Castlevania show). This time, people had less of a clue of what was going on. Some of the presents were behind the giant Santa House (opposite end of where the other games take place). I found two present boxes, the first one I cheered at and the present disappeared. The next one I cheered at again, and it did nothing and the reindeer eventually ate it because other Homelings just sat and watched. So I still have no idea what to do. We still got the prize because 4 out of 5 presents were saved. Maybe, as long as one present is saved, you can clear the game?

And I saw Jera earlier in the night!

#1054 astralproxy

astralproxy

Posted 21 December 2010 - 09:41 PM

Winter Wonderland Day 13:

Star Gloves - Open a present under the tree.
Posted Image

#1055 NovaKane

NovaKane

On the real...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2010 - 02:43 AM

JP Home

Found this resource useful for time conversions, it lists city by city in real time: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/

Thanks to NovaKane & Jerajdai for the event info & translations and for keeping the thread regularly updated all year

Thanks for that link!

JP Home
I was at another one of the Reindeer Defense games (for the Castlevania show). This time, people had less of a clue of what was going on. Some of the presents were behind the giant Santa House (opposite end of where the other games take place). I found two present boxes, the first one I cheered at and the present disappeared. The next one I cheered at again, and it did nothing and the reindeer eventually ate it because other Homelings just sat and watched. So I still have no idea what to do. We still got the prize because 4 out of 5 presents were saved. Maybe, as long as one present is saved, you can clear the game?

And I saw Jera earlier in the night!

Cool, now I know where to check for some boxes. It's good to know that we can miss one and still get the prize. I only got one more event left which happens to be the other cake defense game (Monster Hunter 3rd)!

Winter Wonderland Day 13:

Star Gloves - Open a present under the tree.
Posted Image

Props. Here's a better picture.

Posted Image

Edited by NovaKane, 22 December 2010 - 05:56 AM.

Posted Image

#1056 NovaKane

NovaKane

On the real...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2010 - 03:55 PM

Two presents left in Winter Wonderland and no rewards are bein' given out at the moment.

HK Home:

LocoRoco Active Figurine 1 X'mas Present - Enter Home Square and listen for the bells

Posted Image

#1057 caribbean

caribbean

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2010 - 04:09 PM

NA doesn't have a present today or a santa mission ? Why is a day getting skipped..

#1058 Jason_rb

Jason_rb

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2010 - 06:25 PM

I think the winterwonderland event is finished they ran out of tasks for us.. still 2 boxes left..

What happened to War Princess Shirt from the tester????

#1059 thunder_gamer

thunder_gamer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2010 - 06:47 PM

I think the winterwonderland event is finished they ran out of tasks for us.. still 2 boxes left..

What happened to War Princess Shirt from the tester????

They ate it.;)

Dang, I missed out on the Japanese events. Guess I will have to be busy on Thursday.

#1060 jimrome27

jimrome27

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2010 - 07:25 PM

Happy Holidays from LucasArts! PSN fans, the first 1,000 of you to redeem this code get Double-Lightsabers in PSHome!

8T92-E6N7-PP3Q

http://www.facebook....158049260908588

#1061 thunder_gamer

thunder_gamer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2010 - 07:43 PM

Happy Holidays from LucasArts! PSN fans, the first 1,000 of you to redeem this code get Double-Lightsabers in PSHome!

8T92-E6N7-PP3Q

http://www.facebook....158049260908588

Thanks, got it.

#1062 DigitalEclipz

DigitalEclipz

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2010 - 09:29 PM

Thanks jimrome27 :D I thought I was too late, but the code worked for me 8-)

#1063 Xenogears

Xenogears

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2010 - 09:50 PM

CRAP, gone

#1064 hellmutt

hellmutt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2010 - 12:49 AM

CRAP, gone

Me too :( How did I not find this, I've had this page open all day.
Posted Image

#1065 Angreifer

Angreifer

Posted 23 December 2010 - 08:16 AM

Does someone knows if is still possible to get the Novice Groover and I Rocked SingStar shirts on the singstar space? I tried to get those but it wasn't possible...

Posted Image Posted Image

#1066 Am4z1n9_AZ

Am4z1n9_AZ

Posted 23 December 2010 - 11:37 AM

Is it still possible to get the platinum trophy t shirt im from the UK.

#1067 Jerajdai

Jerajdai

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2010 - 01:00 PM

Lockwood Publishing Gift Machine (see video link below) - says "Claim your FREE gift machine and starter tokens from the store now"

http://www.facebook....180035462014289

MORE INFO:
Lockwood Gift Machine released today. Collect the FREE machine from the store. It comes complete with 64 free tokens so you can select a gift to send to your friends. Additional tokens can be purchased from the store or the machine. Enter into the spirit of giving.

Posted Image

#1068 Jerajdai

Jerajdai

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2010 - 01:05 PM

Can't believe I missed the double light saber. :/

At least I have 13 boxes from the Japan Server....none of which is the one I really want, the Assassins' Creed Brotherhood box. Will be up tonight to get it...

#1069 georox

georox

The Captain

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2010 - 03:49 PM

Since it lets you send gifts to friends, should we set up a thing for trading our free ones with each other?

3DS Friend code - 1418-6866-3699

#1070 Jason_rb

Jason_rb

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2010 - 05:35 PM

Good idea count me in!:):bouncy:

#1071 NovaKane

NovaKane

On the real...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2010 - 06:33 PM

Winter Wonderland Day 14:

Brazier - Open a present under the tree.

Posted Image

Xi Museum - There are eleven Xi collectibles which can be found within the Xi Museum and the Xi Party Apartment:

Xi Collectible #1 - Get the butterfly in the Xi Hub

Posted Image

Xi Collectible #2 - Complete the Xi Quiz (go here for quiz answers)

Posted Image

Does someone knows if is still possible to get the Novice Groover and I Rocked SingStar shirts on the singstar space? I tried to get those but it wasn't possible...

Posted Image Posted Image

If you were able to get the other three, those two should still be available. For the red one, do the Rock dance on the dance floor. Do any dance for the black one.

Is it still possible to get the platinum trophy t shirt im from the UK.

If I remember correctly, that shirt was just for NA Home.

Posted Image

Since it lets you send gifts to friends, should we set up a thing for trading our free ones with each other?

I'm down. How do you want to set this up?

Posted Image

#1072 georox

georox

The Captain

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2010 - 07:19 PM

Not sure how. Someone posts they are in, someone else claims them as their partner and says what item to get them using the free tokens, exchange PSN tags, add each other, send item.

3DS Friend code - 1418-6866-3699

#1073 Jason_rb

Jason_rb

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2010 - 08:28 PM

Ps3 Forums won't allow code trading anymore.. F.Y.I. I just read the rules on the new community forums..

#1074 thunder_gamer

thunder_gamer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2010 - 09:35 PM

I am intrigued by the gift sending idea. Once you send it, your account will not retain any copy right?

Well, I have a long day ahead of me today, need to catch up on the Japanese events, which means that I will have to do all 14 events correctly. Any of the events that might be slightly hard?

#1075 eau

eau

KP-X 00-00-00-00-1

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2010 - 12:56 AM

Are they going to fix the 3 missing Tester Gameover shirts from last week?
"Woah! This pain feels so good! So good!" — Albedo / Xenosaga

#1076 Stealthcat

Stealthcat

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2010 - 02:05 AM

Well, I have a long day ahead of me today, need to catch up on the Japanese events, which means that I will have to do all 14 events correctly. Any of the events that might be slightly hard?

There are 6 type of games. Catch the falling present, quizzes, cheering, red light green light, run around and pointing, and protecting presents from being eaten by super-deformed reindeer. The first three are the easiest. First, run to the star where the present will land before it reaches there. For the quizzes, just follow the crowd. Third, the cheering game, you just need 20 people in the space to be cheering, I think (hit R1 button, 4 down on the menu, then 3 down).

Onto the harder ones - red light green light game, its a count down, just listen to the pitch in order to hear when you have to stop walking toward the present. It gets higher and higher when the timer counts down. Just stop before it counts down completely, and repeat until you reach the present. Then remember to cheer (game will end as soon as this happens, you don't have to wait for the counter to reach zero). Play it conservatively if needed. You have 2 minutes or more, which is plenty of time even if you mess up and get reset.

I am still fuzzy on the reindeer and pointing games. There are presents strewn around the Santa house that you have to find and point to or cheer near. For the reindeer defense game, just make sure he doesn't eat all the presents. For the pointing one, just try to point to all the spots that you find. You can do nothing and still get the present box if others in the crowd win the game for you.

I got all the present boxes on the first try with help from posts. Check NovaKane and Jeradjai's posts (#1042 & 1044) on the previous page for help on the schedule and the PS Home Japan Wiki (which has confusing but translations but answers to the quizzes). Lastly, remember to get to JP server's Home Square early enough beforehand so that you can download the event. If you have a faster connection, 10 minutes before might be enough.

Merry Christmas Home CAG's.

Edited by Stealthcat, 24 December 2010 - 02:19 AM.

#1077 thunder_gamer

thunder_gamer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2010 - 02:37 AM

There are 6 type of games. Catch the falling present, quizzes, cheering, red light green light, run around and pointing, and protecting presents from being eaten by super-deformed reindeer. The first three are the easiest. First, run to the star where the present will land before it reaches there. For the quizzes, just follow the crowd. Third, the cheering game, you just need 20 people in the space to be cheering, I think (hit R1 button, 4 down on the menu, then 3 down).

Onto the harder ones - red light green light game, its a count down, just listen to the pitch in order to hear when you have to stop walking toward the present. It gets higher and higher when the timer counts down. Just stop before it counts down completely, and repeat until you reach the present. Then remember to cheer (game will end as soon as this happens, you don't have to wait for the counter to reach zero). Play it conservatively if needed. You have 2 minutes or more, which is plenty of time even if you mess up and get reset.

I am still fuzzy on the reindeer and pointing games. There are presents strewn around the Santa house that you have to find and point to or cheer near. For the reindeer defense game, just make sure he doesn't eat all the presents. For the pointing one, just try to point to all the spots that you find. You can do nothing and still get the present box if others in the crowd win the game for you.

I got all the present boxes on the first try with help from posts. Check NovaKane and Jeradjai's posts (#1042 & 1044) on the previous page for help on the schedule and the PS Home Japan Wiki (which has confusing but translations but answers to the quizzes). Lastly, remember to get to JP server's Home Square early enough beforehand so that you can download the event. If you have a faster connection, 10 minutes before might be enough.

Merry Christmas Home CAG's.

Thanks. Those tips will be very helpful during my quest of the events. Should have done these last week...:bomb:

#1078 Jerajdai

Jerajdai

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2010 - 05:30 AM

Thanks for posting those tips for getting the gift boxes on the Japan server, Stealthcat! The minigames are fairly easy -- they usually give plenty of time and if you just follow the crowd, you're good. Definitely the gotcha for me was the red light/green light game (saw people jumping when they reached the gift, but was too 'duh' to follow their lead).

Finally got my Assassin's Creed Brotherhood giftbox - have to say, that event was pretty BORING. The splash screen was just the title in big print (not Ezio, no AC symbol) and then a quiz. :/ I hope these things open up...

Does anyone know how many gift boxes there are? I currently have 16 - is that it?

#1079 thunder_gamer

thunder_gamer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2010 - 05:36 AM

Thanks for posting those tips for getting the gift boxes on the Japan server, Stealthcat! The minigames are fairly easy -- they usually give plenty of time and if you just follow the crowd, you're good. Definitely the gotcha for me was the red light/green light game (saw people jumping when they reached the gift, but was too 'duh' to follow their lead).

Finally got my Assassin's Creed Brotherhood giftbox - have to say, that event was pretty BORING. The splash screen was just the title in big print (not Ezio, no AC symbol) and then a quiz. :/ I hope these things open up...

Does anyone know how many gift boxes there are? I currently have 16 - is that it?

By my counts, yes, 16 is the total number. Cake defense game coming up for Castlevania, hopefully it will be fairly straightforward as this is the last chance for me. :-#

Edit: Wow, I had no idea what was going on at the cake defense game. Is cheering the one where the avatar, the male one anyway, jump up and do a uppercut type thing?

Edited by thunder_gamer, 24 December 2010 - 06:32 AM.

#1080 Stealthcat

Stealthcat

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2010 - 11:28 AM

yeah, male cheering is uppercut, female is two open hands thrown up while knees are bent when jumping

and, HK home just released another free gift in Home Square!

Thanks everyone this year for the tips!

Edited by Stealthcat, 24 December 2010 - 11:51 AM.