PS HOME Free Items / Clothes / Freebies Wiki

• Please log in to reply
4228 replies to this topic

#91 Stealthcat

Stealthcat

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 August 2009 - 09:44 PM

(Europe server only) play the SHAPE BLAST game (upstairs) in the Presentation space (gamescon going on right now) to win the Shape Blast trophy (VERY cool - best trophy yet). NOTE: the game consists of shooting cannons at red hoops - it is not easy at first. Took me about 10 times to get the trophy.

This game will sometimes freeze, to prevent this, use the 6th cannon first (closest to the start point). You must exit the Presentation Podium and come back to refresh to avoid crashing if you don't beat it right away.

#92 Jerajdai

Jerajdai

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 August 2009 - 01:31 PM

JP Server only - More info on the Toro event in central square - this promo is going on until the end of August. Looks like the prizes are a cup of pencils (?), some books (?), and a Toro Trophy. They show silhouettes of the prizes in central square bulletin boards. The minigame is basically a game of simon says - you can figure out what action to take based on what the people around you are doing. But you REALLY need to know what the layout of the action menu (clap/bow/blow kiss/etc) to get this. Good luck.

JP/Asia Server - more info on IREM Beach prizes - I read that the items you can find underwater changes every 10 minutes. Even still, I've only had luck finding the empty treasure chest and shoes. :/ Not sure if they limit you to one prize a day on this or one time per beach visit.

#93 thunder_gamer

thunder_gamer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 August 2009 - 08:18 PM

Thanks for the updates guys.

By the way, there is a new version of home, version 1.23 if remembered correctly, which will prompted to update when trying to log into Home. It need firmware version 2.80, so for those that did not upgrade to or did not wanted to upgrade, do not update to version 1.23. Though without updating to 1.23, logging into Home is probably not possible.

By the way, does anyone know how long the Batcave thing will last? I might need to go rent the game or something,.

#94 Jerajdai

Jerajdai

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 August 2009 - 02:23 PM

By the way, does anyone know how long the Batcave thing will last? I might need to go rent the game or something,.

I have no idea how long the Batcave thing will last - I thought it downloaded off the game cd, but I could be wrong. I know *I* will definitely be renting this weekend!!

====================

Another update:
FREE GLOWSTICK (JP server ONLY) - Complete the survey over at the Music Cafe, in the same spot as all the other surveys (the laptop in the Sony museum upstairs) to get a free giant glowstick - UPDATE: just found out you also get 2 albums to decorate your apt with in addition to the glowsticks for the survey - this deal is just getting better!

*BOLO* - US Server had a big update today (something about 100s of new items) - will post any free item info I find - *more info to come*

Edited by Jerajdai, 27 August 2009 - 02:45 PM.

#95 Jerajdai

Jerajdai

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 August 2009 - 06:44 PM

US SERVER: Celebrity Look-A-Like Event Tonight (08.27) (THERE WILL BE PRIZES!!)

Posted by Locust_Star over at the PS forums:

"Come on out to Central Plaza between 5pm and 6pm PT (8pm and 9pm EST) for a Celebrity Impersonation Sweepstakes. The rules are simple: Dress up like your favorite celebrities and then gather at the Listen@Home kiosk. Ourselves and the HCVs - maybe even a Mod or 3 - will be taking down names and then randomly sending out voucher codes for two exclusive virtual items (one male, one female) that will only be available to those of you who are in the right place and the right time tonight."

http://boardsus.play...hread.id=758317

#96 dyeknom

dyeknom

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 August 2009 - 07:02 PM

Katamari Antennae in the katamari male section is the only free new item in threads, I believe.

Army strong video and Event space are both gone and replaced with shakira video, mark hammill interview and some gametrailers (including a white knight chronicles trailer). Nothing for watching them, afaik.

#97 Jerajdai

Jerajdai

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 August 2009 - 08:22 PM

Katamari Antennae in the katamari male section is the only free new item in threads, I believe.

Army strong video and Event space are both gone and replaced with shakira video, mark hammill interview and some gametrailers (including a white knight chronicles trailer). Nothing for watching them, afaik.

Nice find with the Katamari Antennae! I'll update main post. Thanks! :D

#98 Estival

Estival

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 August 2009 - 09:26 PM

I also got the Tall Visari Chair and Visari Plant Container free from the furniture store, but I have no idea if those are new?

#99 Stealthcat

Stealthcat

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 August 2009 - 09:38 PM

I also got the Tall Visari Chair and Visari Plant Container free from the furniture store, but I have no idea if those are new?

Cool, they were given away in the EU for free before, but new to the US.

Events Landing Space (EU) now features Buzz! World Championships. There is a screen in the middle where you can play Buzz! Tomato Challenge triva, each answer correct throws a tomato at Buzz, the host. Ten in a row nets you a free Buzz Tomato Head (m/f).

Events Landing Space (Asia) now features Fat Princess. This is like the other regions (US and EU) where you can win the Fat Princess Throne. It is open until September 2nd.
EDIT: for some reason, you have to push O instead of X like usual

EDIT: Is there new stuff in the IREM Festival space? Black superhero mask (m/f) and T-shirt (m/f)? Maybe just me being slow on this.

Edited by Stealthcat, 31 August 2009 - 06:13 AM.

#100 Jerajdai

Jerajdai

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2009 - 06:51 PM

Stealthcat,

Again, thanks for the info!!

The black mask/shirt I think you're referring to is for sale in the IREM festival space, the stall on the left of the fish game stall (has an old man sitting there). I don't think it's free though - I have to check.

#101 Jerajdai

Jerajdai

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2009 - 06:52 PM

Also - need to correct the Toro Event end date over on the JP server - it's officially over 9/3, not the end of August like I said.

#102 Stealthcat

Stealthcat

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2009 - 03:33 AM

Free Gundam uniform for the ladies this time, Earth Federation gear from U.C. 0081 (it's pink!!). Like the male one, go to Screen 4 in the Theater and watch the trailer to the end (JP only). This is celebrating the release of the new game and ends Sep. 6.

EDIT: The black mask I mentioned earlier has a red V thing on the forehead. I got it from the mask dealer that gave me the weird one and the plain lady that go on the side of the head.

Edited by Stealthcat, 03 September 2009 - 04:07 AM.

#103 Jerajdai

Jerajdai

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2009 - 06:55 PM

Stealthcat - OK. I thought you meant a different mask. My bad! That stall is confusing because they display free and non-free masks. The mask with the red v on the forehead looks the best of the free mask IMHO.

And thanks for the head's up on the Pink Gundam uniform! I'm going there as soon as I get home. :P

#104 Jerajdai

Jerajdai

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 September 2009 - 01:01 PM

The Toro promo is over, but a New Coca-Cola "Georgia" coffee shop space is available over on JPN Server (get there by using the Coca-Cola machine by the Gundam in main square - website: www.georgia.jp) - didn't find any associated free stuff though. :/ More info to come.

#105 Jerajdai

Jerajdai

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2009 - 01:58 AM

UPDATE for 9/10

US Server - NEW FREE CLOTHES hidden at the Mall. Check out:

THREADS - Female side - Gloves section for FEMALE RED SWEATER TOP
THREADS - Male side - Glasses section for GI PANTS (m)
THREADS - Male side - Shoes section for GI TOP (m)
FURNITURE STORE - Tables section for LADIES LEATHER JACKET
FURNITURE STORE - Ornaments for RAVEN MASK (m)
ESTATES - HARUMI SHIRT (f)

THESE ARE LIMITED TIME ONLY

#106 NovaKane

NovaKane

On the real...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2009 - 04:00 AM

^ Props. Good thing I checked back in here. I had to catch up on the free stuff.

Posted Image

#107 dyeknom

dyeknom

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2009 - 03:20 PM

Thanks for the heads up on the hunt, nothing in the upstairs stores :(

Also, thanks for the heads up on the hit-the-boat reward, too. I did, finally, manage to get the golf ball to the pin and hit the pin a few times... but I guess it won't go into the cup. :(

#108 Jerajdai

Jerajdai

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2009 - 06:35 PM

JAPAN SERVER: More info on the Coca Cola Georgia promo (taken from the playstation forums)

There is a game on the website (georgia.jp) the female bartender directs you to. It's a slot game. You have to register with Georgia to play. You can play just once per day. It SHOULD give PSN codes to you for playing.

Items from the Slot Machine on http://c.cocacola.co...pshome_info.htm

• Vintage Georgia can
  • Georgia Emerald Mountain Blend can
  • Georgia Emerald Mountain Blend medium can
  • Georgia Emerald Mountain Blend black can
  • European Georgia can

Items from presenting cans to the Female bartender:

• Georgia Party Dress Top (CM Color) - Georgia Emerald Mountain Blend can + Georgia Emerald Mountain Blend black can
  • Georgia Party Dress Bottom (CM Color) - Georgia Emerald Mountain Blend can + Georgia Emerald Mountain Blend black can
  • Georgia Party Mules - Georgia Emerald Mountain Blend can + Georgia Emerald Mountain Blend black can
  • Georgia Party Dress Top (GA Color) - Vintage Georgia can + Georgia Emerald Mountain Blend medium can
  • Georgia Party Dress Bottom (GA Color) - Vintage Georgia can + Georgia Emerald Mountain Blend medium can

• Coca-cola Vending Machine - Vintage Georgia can + Georgia Emerald Mountain Blend can
This promotion runs thru December 17

#109 MMORGHunter

MMORGHunter

Posted 14 September 2009 - 06:59 PM

THeres tons of salable items here...

#110 CarlZeiss

CarlZeiss

Posted 14 September 2009 - 08:56 PM

Euro Server:
Home Threads - second floor - male - torso

#111 Stealthcat

Stealthcat

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2009 - 06:25 PM

Euro Server:
Home Threads - second floor - male - torso

Thanks dude, lots of Sports Tops, Baseball Shirts, Denim Jacket and Letterman Jackets. Check out the Pants section for free Sweat Pants in various colors. Hats has a free Fedora, Beanie and Flatcaps. Accessories has a pair of Small Square Framed Sunglasses for free. There are also some football/soccer shorts and cleats of various colors under Arsenal that are free. (All male on EU)

Edited by Stealthcat, 16 September 2009 - 06:47 PM.

#112 dyeknom

dyeknom

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2009 - 04:39 PM

New singstar space in PS Home - USA
3 new shirts (free)
1. Welcome
2. Novice DJ (vote for your fav songs on the jukebox)
3. Get your Groove on (Dance on the disco floor)

4. Singstar "I rocked" something - do all the dances on the dance floor (I think, thats what I was doing when I got it anyway)

I really should hop regions, I really like some of the stuff from the other servers :/

Edited by dyeknom, 24 September 2009 - 09:18 PM.

#113 NovaKane

NovaKane

On the real...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 September 2009 - 04:56 PM

New singstar space in PS Home - USA
3 new shirts (free)
1. Welcome
2. Novice DJ (vote for your fav songs on the jukebox)
3. Get your Groove on (Dance on the disco floor)

4. Singstar "I rocked" something - do all the dances on the dance floor (I think, thats what I was doing when I got it anyway)

I really should hop regions, I really like some of the stuff from the other servers :/

5. "Not Bored Yet?" T-shirt - Dance in the Singstar space for 30 minutes.

Got them all. I gotz to have my free stuff 8-)

How does one region hop anyway? There's so much free stuff on the other regions I would be interested in gettin', only if I could region hop since I just use Home for US.

Posted Image

#114 slugboss

slugboss

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2009 - 10:54 AM

Don't know if posted, but a visari tall chair and plant(that is in ornaments) in my furniture store are free... also, the GI shirt seems to be missing from the shoe section, but I got the pants.

#115 evilsuperman33

evilsuperman33

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2009 - 04:34 PM

was in the threads store in home and got resident evil degeneration shirts for free you go to male and torso and just scroll to the very bottom. and also the uncharted and infamous shirts.
Posted Image

#116 MasterWolf

MasterWolf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2009 - 07:46 PM

does someone know where the Gi Top is, I checked the shoe section, but its missing, I found every other item.

#117 dyeknom

dyeknom

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2009 - 03:57 PM

The Alcove set from Siren is currently glitched. If you had it in your apartment or in your inventory, it likely isnt there... and the piece on display will either be gone or switched.

I walked into my apartment to add some of the new stuff... and there was a huge White Knight Chronicles Statue. It looks awesome, so I need to figure out how to get that when they fix that bug :P

#118 Jerajdai

Jerajdai

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2009 - 04:40 PM

does someone know where the Gi Top is, I checked the shoe section, but its missing, I found every other item.

They're saying in the PS Forums that the Gi Top has been removed. :( Kinda stupid to have the pants available and not the top. :/

Here is a very cool website listing free items with pics by region server:

http://ps3.alphazone...dex.php?zone=US

I will update the main post tonight with everyone's updates. Thanks!

#119 Jerajdai

Jerajdai

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2009 - 04:44 PM

Movie Theater Lobby:Borrowed from the Playstation forums:

Theater Auditorium 7:

• Criss Angel Coffin Coffee Table: Has returned for a limited time.
Posted Image

Theater Auditorium 10:

• Criss Angel's Mindfreaking Coffin Couch: Has returned for a limited time.
Posted Image

#120 CarlZeiss

CarlZeiss

Posted 28 September 2009 - 10:05 PM

Euro - SingStar:
you'll get a red mask when you enter the vip/rooftop?