PS HOME Free Items / Clothes / Freebies Wiki

• Please log in to reply
4229 replies to this topic

#1291 dufftech

dufftech

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2011 - 08:57 PM

It wouldn't let me unlock this briefcase since i already had the "goods" (whatever that means). So does it mean that i have to relinquish it somewhere? How do i go about doing that?

I also did not unlock the shirt.

There probably is a server glitch as a lot of people have not been getting the rewards. Might be fixed next update.

dufftech.png

#1292 msriflegirl

msriflegirl

All your base...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2011 - 09:19 PM

I used [FONT="]H77H-JGB8-EQL2.

Thanks caribbean!
[/FONT]

Posted Image

#1293 NovaKane

NovaKane

On the real...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2011 - 03:03 AM

NA Home:

Conspiracy Briefcase (M/F) - Complete the Tutorial #3 in Conspiracy.

Posted Image

Apparantly, there is also an INC t-shirt reward for finishing Tutorial #1, but it didn't unlock for me for some reason.

Props, I got the case (which is huge btw lol) but the shirt didn't unlock for me either.

I also got a pair of Tesla Goggles when I either entered the Conspiracy space or accessed the Raid game.

Posted Image

#1294 NovaKane

NovaKane

On the real...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2011 - 10:42 PM

NA Home:

LittleBigPlanet Sackboy Mask (M/F) - Complete the "Toyota Prius Solar Scramblet" mini-game accessed via the Toyota Prius car in Central Plaza.

Posted Image Posted Image

There's also a free LittleBigPlanet-Prius dynamic theme in the PSN store which is cool if anyone is interested.

Anyone check out nDreams' new Aurora space yet?

From AlphaZone4:

Aurora is arriving in PlayStation Home this week as well as the Aurora Defence Island apartment, which includes a combat game too.

Part of the Aurora experience is levelling up through playing the games available in the Aurora spaces. You can unlock more items through playing games to boost your experience points.

Make sure you visit the Aurora shop, hunt for hidden rewards and islands and keep visiting Aurora, as much more is planned…

More info and video here.

Posted Image

#1295 sehpirot

sehpirot

where is it?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2011 - 08:57 AM

every week we get less free items in HOME, or it just me?

#1296 georox

georox

The Captain

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2011 - 04:11 PM

Some weeks we get a lot, some we don't.

3DS Friend code - 1418-6866-3699

#1297 hellmutt

hellmutt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2011 - 09:48 PM

Every week more and more of my free items vanish from my inventory.
Posted Image

#1298 georox

georox

The Captain

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2011 - 10:29 PM

Every week more and more of my free items vanish from my inventory.

No they don't, there is a storage area, check it.

#1299 Jerajdai

Jerajdai

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2011 - 03:22 AM

NA/EU Server:

Posted Image

Aurora Energy goggles - enter the new Aurora space to get them. They are used for the Orb Runner game (auto equips).

Aurora Prize:

Posted Image
Aurora Teleport (apartment item) - Reach level 5 in Aurora - let's you auto transport to the space.

The max level currently is 50 and experience is compounded daily. There are more prizes based on level, but there isn't a published list (more info to come). So far the only free way to earn experience is by playing the Orb Runner game (space is still under development so this might change).

For anyone interested: you can submit suggestions/feedback on the new space to aurora@ndreams.com

#1300 georox

georox

The Captain

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2011 - 03:37 AM

I wish Sodium had a teleporter... I'd love to have something to go to the Sodium Space/Apartment instantly from my other apartments...

#1301 dyeknom

dyeknom

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2011 - 03:43 AM

Georox, you would know best. Was the Infamous Jukebox/F Fairy Costume ever available on the store, or just through the rewards programs?

#1302 georox

georox

The Captain

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2011 - 04:15 AM

Georox, you would know best. Was the Infamous Jukebox/F Fairy Costume ever available on the store, or just through the rewards programs?

I'll say just through rewards because I have NEVER had a chance to buy either... and the jukebox I would buy. I was not invited to the rewards program through houseparty.. sadly. :( Those fuckers haven't let me into shit. I'm in the PS Rewards program on the Sony site, but it has shitty rewards... and by that I mean you don't get shit cept maybe pants or something.

#1303 georox

georox

The Captain

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2011 - 03:51 PM

Aurora personal space = Shooting mini-game that gives experience for the zone.

The gun upgrades *do* help a lot if you have the personal space game, so expect to spend $11 total on that part alone.

The goggle upgrades *REALLY* help in the main space, so buy the high-end pair of those.

Total is about $15 for a Home mini-game. You can still level up without buying any of this stuff, but it will go slower.

You only get experience each day from your highest score that day, so if you do really good, it won't keep going up from bad plays.

The spaces are suppose to grow as you level up. I hit level 6 today and got the teleporter. It's pretty rad. Counts as an active item though.

#1304 Jerajdai

Jerajdai

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2011 - 06:25 PM

Aurora personal space = Shooting mini-game that gives experience for the zone.

The gun upgrades *do* help a lot if you have the personal space game, so expect to spend $11 total on that part alone.

The goggle upgrades *REALLY* help in the main space, so buy the high-end pair of those.

Total is about $15 for a Home mini-game. You can still level up without buying any of this stuff, but it will go slower.

You only get experience each day from your highest score that day, so if you do really good, it won't keep going up from bad plays.

The spaces are suppose to grow as you level up. I hit level 6 today and got the teleporter. It's pretty rad. Counts as an active item though.

I grabbed the high end goggles on Thursday and can concur this helps out in the Orb Finder game tremendously. Not sure how people are getting 1700+ experience a day in the game - the most I've scored is 1345 but typically I'm around 1200. Yesterday I was level 3 but only 75 away from level 4. About to jump on PS Home - hoping to make it to level 5 today and get my teleporter. :D Congrats on making it to level 6!

Thought about getting the Aurora apartment but I'm not sure if I'd like the mini game. Still kinda on the fence...

#1305 georox

georox

The Captain

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2011 - 10:48 PM

Saw your invite but a friend was over doing coop on Dead Nation, sorry I missed it. I'll be back on later tonight.

#1306 hellmutt

hellmutt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2011 - 04:48 AM

No they don't, there is a storage area, check it.

Yes, they do. Unless you've logged in under my account, you shouldn't make assumptions about what I have gotten free that has gone missing. Head over to the PS forums if you want to see people who are very informed about exactly which items have vanished entirely, storage or otherwise.

PS. PAID items vanish too...
Posted Image

#1307 phogoodness

phogoodness

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2011 - 06:28 PM

Thanks caribbean.
Used

9LDH-F9BE-K69P

#1308 brewer

brewer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2011 - 11:40 AM

Not quite sure about the gun upgrades, but I do believe I read in the tutorial (though I could have misread) that you do unlock the goggle upgrades automatically when you reach certain levels. So for those who wish not to spend the extra couple of bucks you will get the upgrades eventually.

How is the personal space game. Is it worth the money to play, or is it good just for helping leveling up?

#1309 georox

georox

The Captain

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2011 - 03:35 PM

So far it just seems good for leveling up. Not much to it.

#1310 Jerajdai

Jerajdai

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2011 - 04:46 AM

Not quite sure about the gun upgrades, but I do believe I read in the tutorial (though I could have misread) that you do unlock the goggle upgrades automatically when you reach certain levels. So for those who wish not to spend the extra couple of bucks you will get the upgrades eventually.

How is the personal space game. Is it worth the money to play, or is it good just for helping leveling up?

Wow - wish I read that tutorial before I bought the googles then. #-o
Eh - I'm getting hella experience so I can't complain too much (just made it to level 10 today).

Known Aurora level prizes are:

Level 5 - unlocks Aurora gate (apt item)
Level 10 - unlocks nDreams logo tshirt

Posted Image

#1311 cookiecrumbz

cookiecrumbz

*munch munch munch*

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2011 - 05:21 AM

Wow - wish I read that tutorial before I bought the googles then. #-o
Eh - I'm getting hella experience so I can't complain too much (just made it to level 10 today).

Known Aurora level prizes are:

Level 5 - unlocks Aurora gate (apt item)
Level 10 - unlocks nDreams logo tshirt

Posted Image

Level 15 unlocks a ship costume

#1312 Legacy4

Legacy4

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 March 2011 - 06:15 PM

Thanks. Used: KHA7-L8B7-B4EL

#1313 georox

georox

The Captain

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 March 2011 - 06:45 PM

Due to pokemon I forgot about the new space. Still level 6 or 7 :(

#1314 NovaKane

NovaKane

On the real...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 March 2011 - 04:00 PM

EU Home:

Playstation Move Heroes t-shirt (M/F)
- Take a picture at the promotional spot in the Home Square

Level 15 unlocks a ship costume

Pic (M/F):

Posted Image

Thought about gettin' the goggles for Aurora, but none of the prizes seem worth it right now. Maybe there will be better stuff at the higher levels.

Posted Image

#1315 Mars A7X

Mars A7X

Heisenberg

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 March 2011 - 04:11 PM

How much more exp do you get if you have the neon goggles?

#1316 cookiecrumbz

cookiecrumbz

*munch munch munch*

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 March 2011 - 04:44 PM

Thought about gettin' the goggles for Aurora, but none of the prizes seem worth it right now. Maybe there will be better stuff at the higher levels.

Well according to the introduction of the OrbRunner game, Once you level up high enough, you'll unlock those goggles.

#1317 NovaKane

NovaKane

On the real...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2011 - 01:58 PM

Well according to the introduction of the OrbRunner game, Once you level up high enough, you'll unlock those goggles.

It'll probably take forever tryin' to level up with the free glasses though.

Posted Image

#1318 georox

georox

The Captain

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2011 - 04:04 AM

Went from level 6 to level 10 tonight... first time I've been on since buying the space really. Life/sickness got in the way. Heres to leveling faster now.

#1319 NovaKane

NovaKane

On the real...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2011 - 02:20 PM

NA Home:

SYNC Dance Party Gear (M) - Enter Central Plaza

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

SYNC Dance Party Gear (F) - Enter Central Plaza

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Aurora

Aurora t-shirt (M/F) - Reach level 20

Aurora Silver Energy Goggles (M/F) - Reach level 25

Posted Image

#1320 Stealthcat

Stealthcat

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2011 - 12:00 AM

NA Home:

SYNC Dance Party Gear (M) - Enter Central Plaza

SYNC Dance Party Gear (F) - Enter Central Plaza

Are these reissues of the old ones where your avatar continually dances?