PS HOME Free Items / Clothes / Freebies Wiki

• Please log in to reply
4229 replies to this topic

#1351 tokyoterror

tokyoterror

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2011 - 02:44 PM

I got the non dancing sync wear in CP but I could not get the bule Hellfire games shirt from the portal. I have the white one when novus prime came out, but no blue one

#1352 NovaKane

NovaKane

On the real...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2011 - 04:03 PM

For anyone that still wants the SYNC outfits, here is what a Home dev had to say...

Hi Everyone-
You can get the Ford SYNC outfits by participating in a Ford SYNC dance party. The next dance party is scheduled for this Friday in Central Plaza. I would also recommend checking your storage area like KCChad mentioned. Hope everyone is enjoying the Ford items!

Regards,
Brian
Ford Digital Marketing
Twitter: @brianmcclary
PSN: bmac8781

Then someone asks him what time it starts...

Let me do some digging. From my experience, the dance parties start on Friday's and have gone through the weekend a few times. I will double check with my team and get you an answer.

Thanks,
Brian
Ford Digital Marketing
Twitter: @brianmcclary
PSN: bmac8781

Hope that helps. Link to the actual thread here.

Posted Image

#1353 brewer

brewer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2011 - 04:07 PM

I got the non dancing sync wear in CP but I could not get the bule Hellfire games shirt from the portal. I have the white one when novus prime came out, but no blue one

I do believe for me I got the blue hellfire shirt after redoing the tutorial mission in Novus Prime since I also did not get it by going through the portal.

Also the tutorial mission now has voice acting which was nice since its kind of hard to blow up aliens and read the small print on the right side of the screen at the same time. Hopefully they update all missions with voice acting eventually.

Edited by brewer, 07 April 2011 - 04:53 PM.

#1354 we3jesters

we3jesters

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2011 - 08:24 PM

New LOOT space has the bawmb for free, and there's a free shirt for playing slap happy sam in cp (NA)... Just in case it hasn't been posted. Anyone know of any others? Was supposed to be some new ford stuff this week someplace..

#1355 NightWolf90

NightWolf90

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2011 - 12:52 AM

New LOOT space has the bawmb for free

Umm what's that?

#1356 we3jesters

we3jesters

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2011 - 02:51 AM

There is a new space for LOOT, with two displays in the main floor that show items for sale. If you scroll to the bottom there is a bomb with eyes called "bawmb," and it a free item for personal space.

#1357 Owen

Owen

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2011 - 03:11 AM

For anyone that still wants the SYNC outfits, here is what a Home dev had to say...

Then someone asks him what time it starts...

Hope that helps. Link to the actual thread here.

Thanks for this info. So it seems like it was a weekend only thing that is why I missed it 2 weeks in a row so hopefully it does happen this weekend again so I can finally get these items.

#1358 NovaKane

NovaKane

On the real...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2011 - 04:08 AM

NA Home:

Loot Bawmb - Loot Space Station Store

http://www.cheapassg...ABJRU5ErkJggg==Posted Image

Red Lockwood Gift Machine (also in EU and HK Home) - Enter Sodium One.

Posted Image

^ Gonna check this out when I get a chance. I still haven't used my free tokens.

EU Home:

Audi S1 Sledge Multiplayer
Game/Personal Space - Enter the Audi Sledge area.

Posted Image

Audi S1 Sledge Bronze Rider (M) - Audi S1 Sledge Multiplayer game. Beat a race in under 1min 7.5 secs.

Posted Image

Audi S1 Sledge Silver Rider (M) - Audi S1 Sledge Multiplayer game. Accumulate 100 race points.

Posted Image

Audi S1 Sledge Gold Rider (M) - Audi S1 Sledge Multiplayer game. Come first in a 6-player game.

Posted Image

Aurora:

Aurora Island Ornament - Reach Level 40.

Posted Image

Edited by NovaKane, 14 April 2011 - 10:25 PM.

Posted Image

#1359 Jerajdai

Jerajdai

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2011 - 02:51 AM

Thanks for the update, Nova Kane!!!!

Got the Red Lockwood Gift Machine today and the prizes are the same as the Blue one. :/ Not sure what the point of that was...

Anybody know anything about the Baron's Eggcelent Plan? Is it an actual event or just a minigame you have to buy for your apartment? link

#1360 georox

georox

The Captain

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2011 - 03:09 AM

I never used the free gift machine credits... I should sometime huh? I wish I could just buy the stuff for myself, I want the raygun!

3DS Friend code - 1418-6866-3699

#1361 NovaKane

NovaKane

On the real...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2011 - 03:27 AM

...and there's a free shirt for playing slap happy sam in cp (NA)

Props. Still haven't been able to find a picture though.

Thanks for the update, Nova Kane!!!!

Got the Red Lockwood Gift Machine today and the prizes are the same as the Blue one. :/ Not sure what the point of that was...

Anybody know anything about the Baron's Eggcelent Plan? Is it an actual event or just a minigame you have to buy for your apartment? link

No prob.

Yeah, the new machine makes no sense. It does look cool side by side with the blue one though lol.

Baron's Eggcelent Plan an Active Item game for your personal space. It costs $2.49. I think it may be limited too.

Posted Image

#1362 georox

georox

The Captain

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 April 2011 - 06:53 PM

If the item works for other people in your space.. I did buy it. If someone knows let me know, I can open an apartment to let people get rewards like I used to... also, anyone know how much it takes to get the raygun from the gift machine?

#1363 Jerajdai

Jerajdai

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 April 2011 - 04:55 AM

If the item works for other people in your space.. I did buy it. If someone knows let me know, I can open an apartment to let people get rewards like I used to... also, anyone know how much it takes to get the raygun from the gift machine?

I think the game works for anyone visiting your apartment, just like the other apartment mini games. The raygun is 128 tokens -- I can't remember if tokens are 80 for $1 or 64 for $1.

#1364 georox

georox

The Captain

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 April 2011 - 05:46 AM

Damn, not sure if I have $2 in my account to do a gift swap with someone :P

#1365 we3jesters

we3jesters

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 April 2011 - 01:55 PM

Ok, so there is a limited free Sodium 2 teleport at the commerce point in Sodium (it's under the arcade looking symbol), and I got three free socom shirts in CP. Haven't found anything else, what about you guys?

#1366 georox

georox

The Captain

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 April 2011 - 05:06 PM

*static*

Edited by georox, 14 April 2011 - 10:44 PM.

#1367 thunder_gamer

thunder_gamer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 April 2011 - 08:19 PM

Ok, so there is a limited free Sodium 2 teleport at the commerce point in Sodium (it's under the arcade looking symbol), and I got three free socom shirts in CP. Haven't found anything else, what about you guys?

How did you get the Socom shirts in Central Plaza? Did not get anything by going there. Did however, get four shirts for both male and female Socom shirts by watching the trailer in Theater 4.

The Sodium racing game reminded me of Star Wars Episode I Pod Racer game.:lol:

#1368 NovaKane

NovaKane

On the real...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 April 2011 - 09:51 PM

NA Home:

From Twitter (more info here)! Hurry up and redeem while it still works! I'll edit the post with pics in a bit.

Hooking up your #PSHome avatar w/this #coachella t-shirt & poster. Here's the code:

Spoiler
(100 DL limit) http://twitpic.com/4k5rxr

Here's an alternate code from the PS Blog (more info here):

To get you dressed and ready to go, we’re giving away 100 Coachella virtual t-shirts and poster for your PlayStation Home avatar RIGHT NOW with this code:

Spoiler
(first come, first served!)

Pics of everything you get with the code:

Coachella T-Shirt (WHITE)

Posted Image Posted Image

Coachella T-Shirt (BLACK)

Coachella T-Shirt (GRAY)

Coachella T-Shirt (PINK)

Coachella Poster

Posted Image

Edited by NovaKane, 14 April 2011 - 10:04 PM.

Posted Image

#1369 Mars A7X

Mars A7X

Posted 14 April 2011 - 10:02 PM

From Twitter! Hurry up and redeem while it still works! I'll edit the post with pics in a bit.
Here's an alternate code from the PS Blog:

They All gone already :(.

#1370 NovaKane

NovaKane

On the real...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 April 2011 - 10:08 PM

They All gone already :(.

Damn. Already? I guess I got lucky then. I just found out about it and posted it in hopes that some of you could get it too. Each code was only limited to 100 each :cry:

Edit: From the comments section of the PS Blog when someone mentioned they were all gone:

There’s still a chance to get the Coachella Home t-shirt and poster. We’ll be giving away them away throughout the weekend on Twitter @HeyPlayStation

Good luck ppl!

Posted Image

#1371 georox

georox

The Captain

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 April 2011 - 10:36 PM

Next weekend (not this weekend) I'll have time to let people try the egg game thing if they can indeed get the rewards if someone else owns it. PM me here with your PSN name though, I don't accept completely random adds if they don't have a CAG name attached. I get enough random friend requests wandering around Home.

Oh, and quick edit, I also have the Cauldron active item from Halloween or so that lets you get a few items. Not sure how you get them/what you get anymore, but if someone wants to look into it, I can toss it up too.

#1372 NovaKane

NovaKane

On the real...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 April 2011 - 10:37 PM

Ok, so there is a limited free Sodium 2 teleport at the commerce point in Sodium (it's under the arcade looking symbol), and I got three free socom shirts in CP.

How did you get the Socom shirts in Central Plaza? Did not get anything by going there. Did however, get four shirts for both male and female Socom shirts by watching the trailer in Theater 4.

Props.

NA Home:

SOCOM 4 Chung T-Shirt (M/F) - Enter the Central Plaza

SOCOM 4 Wells T-Shirt (M/F) - Enter the Central Plaza

SOCOM 4 Schweitzer T-Shirt (M/F) - Enter the Central Plaza

SOCOM 4 Ops Com T-shirt (M/F) - Watch the Socom 4 trailer in the Home Theatre

SOCOM 4 Forty-Five T-shirt (M/F) - Watch the Socom 4 trailer in the Home Theatre

Aurora:

Aurora Ship Wall Art - Reach Level 45

Posted Image

Mini Lucille - Reach Level 50

No pic yet

Posted Image

#1373 georox

georox

The Captain

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 April 2011 - 10:47 PM

I have a code for a Slurpee Machine still it turns out, free to someone that joined in 2010 or sooner! First response that fits that criteria to quote this post gets it. (Also known as I do not want my inbox flooded with PMs!)

You know, using Home since it started... you end up with WAY too many free items... just got done shoving a ton of unused junk into storage >.>

#1374 cookiecrumbz

cookiecrumbz

*munch munch munch*

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 April 2011 - 11:03 PM

I have a code for a Slurpee Machine still it turns out, free to someone that joined in 2010 or sooner! First response that fits that criteria to quote this post gets it. (Also known as I do not want my inbox flooded with PMs!)

You know, using Home since it started... you end up with WAY too many free items... just got done shoving a ton of unused junk into storage >.>

Can i have it? Sorry if i PMed you...got too excited 8-)

#1375 georox

georox

The Captain

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 April 2011 - 11:07 PM

Can i have it? Sorry if i PMed you...got too excited 8-)

*facepalm*

Anyways, code PM'd.

Next up, a Helghast code from Slurpee rewards... it *should* be working. First to quote *this* post, NOT PM ME. (Previous winners may not receive another code

#1376 flava2000

flava2000

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 April 2011 - 11:11 PM

*facepalm*

Anyways, code PM'd.

Next up, a Helghast code from Slurpee rewards... it *should* be working. First to quote *this* post, NOT PM ME. (Previous winners may not receive another code

first?

#1377 brewer

brewer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 April 2011 - 01:12 PM

Props.

NA Home:

SOCOM 4 Chung T-Shirt (M/F) - Enter the Central Plaza

SOCOM 4 Wells T-Shirt (M/F) - Enter the Central Plaza

SOCOM 4 Schweitzer T-Shirt (M/F) - Enter the Central Plaza

Posted Image

Hmm I only got the male chung t-shirt when I entered CP last night, though I only tried once. Did any one else have trouble getting the 3 t-shirts from CP?

#1378 we3jesters

we3jesters

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 April 2011 - 02:07 PM

The shirts may have been from the theatre, but they didn't show up for me untill I was in CP for some reason. Sorry if there was any confusion. And I also have the egg game as well as Aurora Defender if anyone wants to play. Just add me!

#1379 Jason_rb

Jason_rb

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 April 2011 - 06:38 PM

Keep going back to CP and it did glitch once or twice on me last night.. Had trouble with the theater 4 thing to..

Jason_RB

#1380 anotherpoorgamer

anotherpoorgamer

Bird's Nest Hair

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 April 2011 - 10:38 PM

This is cool I might have to try figure out setting up Home. I just got my PS3 fairly recent.