PS HOME Free Items / Clothes / Freebies Wiki

• Please log in to reply
4245 replies to this topic

#1411 Jerajdai

Jerajdai

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 June 2011 - 01:23 AM

Yeah, I'm getting errors too. :( Will probably wait until some crazy hour in the a.m. and retry it then.

#1412 Vulcan2422

Vulcan2422

Sandwich Artist with the Mouth

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 June 2011 - 01:37 AM

Has anybody been in the Midway recently? I played almost all day free without using any tickets. Was wondering if this is just something they added for the screw up.

Vulcan7905.png
Real Life Ice Hockey Stats: Goals - 20 Assists - 23 Penalty Minutes - 8

Granted I only played the demo of Chime, but how the heck do you get shit on by Chime?

#1413 NovaKane

NovaKane

On the real...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 June 2011 - 03:16 AM

EU:
In the White Knight Chronicles II space, you can win The Dragon Knight costume (Its pink, but it still looks nice!) for answering 7 quiz questions correctly. You answer questions by running to the treasure chests with an exclamation point. The answers are:
Question 1 - Answer #2
Q2 - #1
Q3 - #4
Q4 - #2
Q5 - #4
Q6 - #1
Q7 - #3
I also won a Tennis Ball Chair from the SEGA Baseline Battle in Home Square. I don’t know if there are multiple rewards (high scores, etc...). I played once, then left. I didn't notice I won a reward until I got the WKCII reward alert.

Pic of the prize for completin' the quiz.

Posted Image

Sick!

Apparently, you can get chair, TV, ball boy, robot and robot companion by going through levels, http://www.alphazone...home#more-13398

Props.

North America server - Alphazone4 is confirming the ps home free stuff is LIVE NOW!!!

Highlights of the PlayStation Home American Welcome Back package include:

• Novus Prime: Escalation mission pack
  • The Mansion: Garage
  • Dragon’s Lair Apartment
  • Select pieces of Lockwood Cucumber furniture
  • Sunshine Heavy Pet Peep
  • Paris Apartment Furniture Sets
I think you can grab everything in Central Plaza kiosk

LIST of free items

**Head's up if you get errors: Note that the servers may be very very busy at the moment since everybody is trying to get their free stuff! Try again later if you’re getting errors.**

Mad props. We back! :applause:

Edited by NovaKane, 04 June 2011 - 04:12 AM.

Posted Image

#1414 NovaKane

NovaKane

On the real...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 June 2011 - 04:07 AM

EU Home: (assumin' you activate the free PS+)

Note: These items come from subscribing to the new PlayStation Plus service on the PlayStation Network. They are active in PlayStation Home as long as your subscription to the Plus service is active.

PlayStation®Plus Golden Halo (M/F)

Posted Image Posted Image

PlayStation®Plus Glass Halo (M/F)

Male Super-Zombie hat (M/F)

PlayStation®Plus Shirt Members T- Shirt (M/F)

^ 30 days for free is better than nothin'. Take some pics with the stuff and enjoy before givin' it back lol.

PlayStation Plus Private Club
(you most likely are able to keep these items since you have to win them)

PlayStation®Plus Bar Stool -
Win a game of Shed in the PlayStation Plus Private Club (requires PlayStation Plus subscription to access)

Posted Image

PlayStation®Plus Lillies - End in second place in a game of 3+ player Shed in the PlayStation Plus Private Club (requires PlayStation Plus subscription to access)

Posted Image

PlayStation®Plus Loser's Sofa - End in third place in a game of 4 player Shed in the PlayStation Plus Private Club (requires PlayStation Plus subscription to access)

Posted Image

Posted Image

#1415 NovaKane

NovaKane

On the real...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 June 2011 - 02:56 PM

How do you take the quiz, i've been standing infonrt of the purple crystal by the statue for ages.

Look for treasure chests scattered throughout the area until you answer all the questions. The last one (where you get the suit) will be in the middle of that space.

#1416 nixmahn

nixmahn

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 June 2011 - 04:35 PM

Look for treasure chests scattered throughout the area until you answer all the questions. The last one (where you get the suit) will be in the middle of that space.

Is there a female version of the armor? I have male, changed my char to female and redid the quiz but was not rewarded a female armor suit.

Have 3 demo SSB codes for trade. Already have last 6 Club Nintendo Wii U eshop games from Club Nintendo. Will take any Wii U eshop game codes I don't already have or Non CN 3DS eshop code.

Check My Trade List
http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=276079

#1417 NovaKane

NovaKane

On the real...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 June 2011 - 07:38 PM

There are two free Socom: Special Forces posters in EU's furniture store if anyone is interested. I think those were up right before PSN went down weeks ago.

Edit: Updated wit pics.

Is there a female version of the armor? I have male, changed my char to female and redid the quiz but was not rewarded a female armor suit.

No female version unforunately.

Edited by NovaKane, 28 June 2011 - 05:46 PM.

#1418 lokizz

lokizz

Go $$$$ Yourself

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 June 2011 - 08:21 PM

do the eu items show up in your american home space or do you have to have a eu home space as well?

#1419 LBJC

LBJC

Lvl99; CAG+100

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 June 2011 - 12:23 AM

do the eu items show up in your american home space or do you have to have a eu home space as well?

PSHome is region locked. So if you have stuff in EU Home, you cant see/use it on your USA Home.

I think your personal apartment is region free so if you invite someone out of your region, they can check out your region's exclusive content there.

Not sure if this helps.

#1420 lokizz

lokizz

Go $$$$ Yourself

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 June 2011 - 12:31 AM

PSHome is region locked. So if you have stuff in EU Home, you cant see/use it on your USA Home.

I think your personal apartment is region free so if you invite someone out of your region, they can check out your region's exclusive content there.

Not sure if this helps.

thanks for the info i was kinda interested in that armor but not enough to create another home.

#1421 CandyCaptain

CandyCaptain

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 June 2011 - 04:06 AM

EU:
In the White Knight Chronicles II space, you can win The Dragon Knight costume (Its pink, but it still looks nice!) for answering 7 quiz questions correctly. You answer questions by running to the treasure chests with an exclamation point. The answers are:
Question 1 - Answer #2
Q2 - #1
Q3 - #4
Q4 - #2
Q5 - #4
Q6 - #1
Q7 - #3
I also won a Tennis Ball Chair from the SEGA Baseline Battle in Home Square. I don’t know if there are multiple rewards (high scores, etc...). I played once, then left. I didn't notice I won a reward until I got the WKCII reward alert.

Can someone actually invite me to the EU ps home to do this for my US account, I'll repay the favor for whatever country really I have a Jpn, Us and Eu account. I really want that outfit if you are willing to help send me a friend request on psn with your EU account will be much appreciated. It is Eu right I assume only cause in the above quote he says "EU:" :lol:

#1422 georox

georox

The Captain

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 June 2011 - 04:23 AM

Can someone actually invite me to the EU ps home to do this for my US account, I'll repay the favor for whatever country really I have a Jpn, Us and Eu account. I really want that outfit if you are willing to help send me a friend request on psn with your EU account will be much appreciated. It is Eu right I assume only cause in the above quote he says "EU:" :lol:

Doesn't work that way. You can only invite people to personal spaces, not public ones that give items from other regions. There is a reason you don't see people running around with foreign items on PS Home.

3DS Friend code - 1418-6866-3699

#1423 thunder_gamer

thunder_gamer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 June 2011 - 10:08 PM

Get your E3 stuffs by watching trailers and gain access to VIP area. Follow the big pillar of light. As far as I know, you can get:

NGP on hand (male/female)
Papa yo frog torso (male/female)
Resistance 3 hybrid torso (male/female)
Sweet Tooth mask (male/female)
PlayStation Network Jersey (male/female)
Ratchet & Clank T-Rex Companion

VIP:
Peeps Companion
Two peeps stuffs (probably decoration, not sure did not take time to check it out in personal spaces)

Enjoy!!

#1424 LBJC

LBJC

Lvl99; CAG+100

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 June 2011 - 11:38 PM

OMG WTF that sounds cool! better freebies than last year I think. Thank you for update on that!

#1425 NovaKane

NovaKane

On the real...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2011 - 01:33 AM

Has anyone actually won any prizes from Sega Baseline Battle in EU yet? I haven't. That game is annoyin' as hell. I can only get up to Wave Four at the most.

Get your E3 stuffs by watching trailers and gain access to VIP area. Follow the big pillar of light. As far as I know, you can get:

NGP on hand (male/female)
Papa yo frog torso (male/female)
Resistance 3 hybrid torso (male/female)
Sweet Tooth mask (male/female)
PlayStation Network Jersey (male/female)
Ratchet & Clank T-Rex Companion

VIP:
Peeps Companion
Two peeps stuffs (probably decoration, not sure did not take time to check it out in personal spaces)

Enjoy!!

Good lookin' out. Totally forgot about the E3 stuff on Home! Pics below.

NA Home:
(also on JP and soon EU Home)

NGP Hand (M/F) - Explore PSVita models in the center of the E3 2011 booth Space then view the PSVita trailer.

Resistance 3™ Hybrid Torso Armor (M/F) - Watch the third trailer in the E3 2011 booth

Papo & Yo Frog Torso (M/F) - Watch the fifth trailer in the E3 2011 booth.

Twisted Metal™ Sweet Tooth Mask (M/F) - Watch the sixth trailer in the E3 2011 booth.

PlayStation Network Jersey - Watch the seventh trailer in the E3 2011 booth.

Posted Image

Ratchet & Clank™ T-Rex Companion - Watch the eighth trailer in the E3 2011 booth.

Posted Image

Heavy Water E3 Peeps - Access the VIP area of the E3 2011 booth.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Edited by NovaKane, 08 June 2011 - 04:31 AM.

Posted Image

#1426 Jerajdai

Jerajdai

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2011 - 04:06 AM

I <3 the T-Rex companion. :) Thanks for posting the pics, Novakane!

#1427 Captain Urahara

Captain Urahara

Praise The Sun

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2011 - 04:08 AM

I <3 the T-Rex companion. :) Thanks for posting the pics, Novakane!

I second this!

#1428 NovaKane

NovaKane

On the real...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2011 - 04:38 AM

NA Home:

Konami Code Pants/Boots (M/F) - Threads

It might be a glitch since they were listed at a dollar days ago, so get them while you can!

Posted Image

#1429 hellmutt

hellmutt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2011 - 06:28 AM

It might be a glitch since they were listed at a dollar days ago, so get them while you can!

Done, thanks for the heads up.
Posted Image

#1430 soliunasm

soliunasm

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2011 - 07:28 AM

NA Home:

Thanks a bunch, it's always nice to get some paid clothes for free.

#1431 thunder_gamer

thunder_gamer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2011 - 09:04 AM

NA Home:

Has anyone actually won any prizes from Sega Baseline Battle in EU yet? I haven't. That game is annoyin' as hell. I can only get up to Wave Four at the most.

Thanks for mentioning it, was still able to get the pants and boots about half an hour ago.

That game is strangely hard, at least for me, can barely get past wave three most of the time. :-(

Ugh, after reading Sega's blog linked from Alphazone4, "high" score might be able to get a personal space. Great...only if I can get past wave three... http://blogs.sega.co...aseline-battle/

By the way, not sure if anyone did this, but after reading a reply on PlayStation's blog, which mentioned that E3 is a global thing. Went ahead and tried it on Asia and Japan and was able to get most of the E3 items for those two. Most because even after able to access the VIP area, did not get the Peeps items. Probably it is only for US accounts. And strangely, the EU one can only access E3 theater, but not the booth, not sure why.

#1432 georox

georox

The Captain

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2011 - 12:54 PM

NA Home:

Shirt was free, pants were not. Got the shirt.

3DS Friend code - 1418-6866-3699

#1433 NovaKane

NovaKane

On the real...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2011 - 02:16 PM

JP Home:

There's a Macross event goin' on in some new stadium space with a huge screen. The event is about 20 minutes. A lot of text followed by a musical performance which was pretty cool. You get a free bandana for your time. It's green with some blue text on the front and a pic of the chick that performed on the back.

Not sure of the event times, possibly every hour or every other hour. You'll know when it's about to take place when you see the macross x ps home logo in the bottom right corner of the screen.

There's also a quiz in the space as well. I'll try and get the answers for it when I get a chance. I'll see if I can find the bandana pic too.

Props. Got the shirt now.

#1434 hellmutt

hellmutt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2011 - 03:31 PM

Got it too. I wonder if the whole outfit will go free one day at a time.
Posted Image

#1435 Link2999

Link2999

Demon Lord

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2011 - 06:02 PM

How do you take out the T-Rex Pet?

#1436 Owen

Owen

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2011 - 06:08 PM

How do you take out the T-Rex Pet?

It is in your inventory (like the bubble machine) and needs to be brought out each time you go to a new space.

#1437 goodbyetonight

goodbyetonight

Lt. Commander

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2011 - 09:08 PM

Thanks for the heads up on the Konami outfit. Missed out on the pants but got the shirt.

98799.pngimages_zps9a2215bc.jpg

#1438 lokizz

lokizz

Go $$$$ Yourself

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2011 - 10:20 PM

thanks for the e3 items list went and did the do and got eveyrthing including the robot that follows you around.

#1439 NovaKane

NovaKane

On the real...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 June 2011 - 05:02 AM

By the way, not sure if anyone did this, but after reading a reply on PlayStation's blog, which mentioned that E3 is a global thing. Went ahead and tried it on Asia and Japan and was able to get most of the E3 items for those two. Most because even after able to access the VIP area, did not get the Peeps items. Probably it is only for US accounts. And strangely, the EU one can only access E3 theater, but not the booth, not sure why.

The E3 booth is up in EU now. What part of Asia is your Home acct? I only have Hong Kong and their PSN is still not back up yet.

#1440 thunder_gamer

thunder_gamer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 June 2011 - 06:55 AM

The E3 booth is up in EU now. What part of Asia is your Home acct? I only have Hong Kong and their PSN is still not back up yet.

Yeah, I noticed that today. Was not there earlier, guess they put them up sometime in the morning.

I went with Taiwan one when choosing the country for the Asia PlayStation Home. The store and Home are all back and I am able to access them.

Only Japan store is inaccessible for me, all others (store and Home) are accessible.