PS HOME Free Items / Clothes / Freebies Wiki

• Please log in to reply
4240 replies to this topic

#1441 NovaKane

NovaKane

On the real...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 June 2011 - 01:52 PM

Got it too. I wonder if the whole outfit will go free one day at a time.

That seems to be the case as the helmet is now free today.

#1442 hellmutt

hellmutt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 June 2011 - 04:26 PM

That seems to be the case as the helmet is now free today.

Thanks, got that as well. I had checked last night around 10PM PST and it had not yet updated.
Posted Image

#1443 Jason_rb

Jason_rb

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 June 2011 - 06:58 PM

Tried to get those Konami pants but they weren't free anymore.. (Hmmm Do i really want the pants for $.99) Will think about it and or see if they become free soon again. One never knows. Maybe it's on purpose because the entire outfit is like the Devinchi Code...

I also had a glitch when getting the female items 100 FREE ITEMS (just to get them i guess) but the store was glitching last night like crazy. I deleted home and reinstalled and then the maintenance hit. Today everything looked fine after the maintenance

Has anyone seen the Sprint posters anywhere yet that was mentioned in the BLOG the other day?? I'm still hunting for them.

Jason_RB :)

#1444 Jerajdai

Jerajdai

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 June 2011 - 10:02 PM

I can't believe I missed the pants :( Congrats to all the CAG that got in on that! (I'm sure I'll run into one of you in home...wearing those crazy pants. And I will be really, really jealous LOL) I did get the shirt so thanks for the posts!! Off to get the helmet now...

#1445 Jerajdai

Jerajdai

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 June 2011 - 10:11 PM

Has anyone seen the Sprint posters anywhere yet that was mentioned in the BLOG the other day?? I'm still hunting for them.

Jason_RB :)

Missed this. Here's the info from the forums:

Posted Image

When you are strolling through PlayStation Home this week, be sure to keep an eye out for the Sprint posters. Find all three and you can get cool gear for your avatar. Just text the poster codes to 99158 and walk away with sweet Sprint sneakers.

LINK

Read it was supposed to go live today, but no reports anyone has seen them yet. "To go live in the near future" Thanks for the head's up!

#1446 NovaKane

NovaKane

On the real...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 June 2011 - 10:14 PM

Thanks, got that as well. I had checked last night around 10PM PST and it had not yet updated.

Supposedly the gloves/tattoo were given out free last Thursday, so the helmet may be the end of that.

Missed this. Here's the info from the forums:

Posted Image

When you are strolling through PlayStation Home this week, be sure to keep an eye out for the Sprint posters. Find all three and you can get cool gear for your avatar. Just text the poster codes to 99158 and walk away with sweet Sprint sneakers.

LINK

Read it was supposed to go live today, but no reports anyone has seen them yet. "To go live in the near future" Thanks for the head's up!

A HCV posted a pic of their avi with the sneakers on. I hope we get a chance at them soon. They look cool 8-)

Posted Image

JP Home:

As part of Japan's Welcome Home pack, users that had joined PSN before the 21st April 2011 will be given the Cublic Residence personal space for free.

This new personal space is based on the original personal spaces you can seen in Japan's Home Square, with style design of a Japanese house and the western house all mixed into one to give you a great looking and feeling new personal space, with big windows letting in the lovely sun rays, users can also hang up to 5 photo frames to help make this free personal space your own!

http://www.yourplaystationhome.com/content/attachments/5129d1307646583-thanks_201106_main.jpg/ http://www.yourplays...07646609-1.jpg/
http://www.yourplays...07646610-2.jpg/ http://www.yourplays...07646611-3.jpg/

Link

That place looks sick. I wonder what else will be in their Welcome Back Package :bouncy:

Posted Image

#1447 Jerajdai

Jerajdai

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 June 2011 - 10:18 PM

Really can't wait for the Welcome Back package from JP Home either! The Cublic Residence looks awesome!

#1448 hellmutt

hellmutt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 June 2011 - 10:49 PM

Supposedly the gloves/tattoo were given out free last Thursday, so the helmet may be the end of that.

Bummer! I'm sad I missed that, it was the one I preferred the most, honestly...
Posted Image

#1449 georox

georox

The Captain

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 June 2011 - 11:16 PM

The posters are NOT live yet, but once they are, keep us updated! Also, if possible, send me a PM here once they are live, or better yet, with the code to text :D

3DS Friend code - 1418-6866-3699

#1450 Wchillinman

Wchillinman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2011 - 01:00 AM

Thanks to you guys, I got my E3 stuff and Konami pants & helmet (thanks NovaKane) & Konami shirt (thanks georox). Maybe glove & tattoo may appear free again.

Edited by Wchillinman, 10 June 2011 - 05:15 AM.

#1451 georox

georox

The Captain

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2011 - 01:05 AM

Posters are UP, looking now.

#1452 georox

georox

The Captain

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2011 - 01:22 AM

Sprint shoes for Home..

Spoiler

Woot! I managed to get the last two bits from the theater/plaza area. Where was the third?

#1453 caribbean

caribbean

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2011 - 01:27 AM

I have no clue, the code was just givin out..

#1454 NismoZ32

NismoZ32

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2011 - 02:03 AM

The final code was at the top floor in the mall.

#1455 NovaKane

NovaKane

On the real...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2011 - 02:04 AM

Mad props for the code caribbean!

Posted Image

#1456 hellmutt

hellmutt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2011 - 02:15 AM

Thanks, got the shoes for me and my brother.
Posted Image

#1457 soliunasm

soliunasm

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2011 - 02:33 AM

Does anyone know of a way to get the Sprint shoes without using a phone to text? I don't have a cell phone available at the moment.

#1458 NismoZ32

NismoZ32

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2011 - 02:35 AM

Does anyone know of a way to get the Sprint shoes without using a phone to text? I don't have a cell phone available at the moment.

The code was posted as a spoiler but I'll post it again.

9856-67NP-33LP

#1459 soliunasm

soliunasm

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2011 - 02:36 AM

The code was posted as a spoiler but I'll post it again.

9856-67NP-33LP

Ahh, much thanks.

#1460 Xenogears

Xenogears

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2011 - 02:38 AM

Thanks

#1461 lokizz

lokizz

Go $$$$ Yourself

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2011 - 03:05 AM

thanks for the shoe code but damn i want that japanese home place its almost tempting enough to make me want to start a home place with my jap account.

#1462 thunder_gamer

thunder_gamer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2011 - 03:28 AM

thanks for the shoe code but damn i want that japanese home place its almost tempting enough to make me want to start a home place with my jap account.

You should, heck, why not, it is free anyway. Not saying other Home space are lame, but the Japanese Home do have some cool stuffs and events.

#1463 Jerajdai

Jerajdai

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2011 - 03:36 AM

You should, heck, why not, it is free anyway. Not saying other Home space are lame, but the Japanese Home do have some cool stuffs and events.

This is true. Lost count of all the sleep I've lost trying to go to all the Christmas events on the JP server. Anybody else remember the giant Bayonetta? Good times :)

And thanks for the shoe code, caribbean!!

#1464 Jerajdai

Jerajdai

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2011 - 03:41 AM

NA server:

Ok - my bad if this is a repost (I searched, didn't see it).

There are two Free Days of Thunder Tshirts available at the Central Plaza kiosk (New > Days of Thunder)

#1465 soliunasm

soliunasm

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2011 - 04:05 AM

NA server:

There are two Free Days of Thunder Tshirts available at the Central Plaza kiosk (New > Days of Thunder)

Thanks a bunch.

Question for you guys, let's say I use my JP account and download their free stuff. Now let's say I move all my stuff to a new PS3 without the JP account, will I still have the stuff on my US account, or will I need to redownload everything from the JP account?

#1466 lokizz

lokizz

Go $$$$ Yourself

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2011 - 04:24 AM

eh i did it but i dont think its up yet or better yet i couldnt figure out where to get it or how. gonna look around there later though.

#1467 PublikDefender

PublikDefender

Posted 10 June 2011 - 05:48 AM

When i went to central plaza to get my 100 free items, i was kind of disappointed that it wasn't just one package to unlock.

This may seem like a weird question but I don't want to choose 100 items. Do you guys have a list of just the 100 best items? I know the choices are subjective but I can't decide besides the two private spaces. Is there a list of the most expensive items or any other ranking? I honestly don't want to choose anything myself.

#1468 thunder_gamer

thunder_gamer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2011 - 06:10 AM

This is true. Lost count of all the sleep I've lost trying to go to all the Christmas events on the JP server. Anybody else remember the giant Bayonetta? Good times :)

And thanks for the shoe code, caribbean!!

Giant Bayonetta? That must have occurred way before I create my Japan account.

And yes, thank you for the code caribbean, I was wondering how to do the Sprint thing without a cell phone.

Thanks a bunch.

Question for you guys, let's say I use my JP account and download their free stuff. Now let's say I move all my stuff to a new PS3 without the JP account, will I still have the stuff on my US account, or will I need to redownload everything from the JP account?

I believe you only need to create an additional user and log in with Japan account and everything, Home related anyway, will get "transfer", so to speak, to there. Because Home stuff is basically tied to the account and you only download the personal space, other spaces, and outfits as cache to allow faster loading and stuffs...I think.

When i went to central plaza to get my 100 free items, i was kind of disappointed that it wasn't just one package to unlock.

This may seem like a weird question but I don't want to choose 100 items. Do you guys have a list of just the 100 best items? I know the choices are subjective but I can't decide besides the two private spaces. Is there a list of the most expensive items or any other ranking? I honestly don't want to choose anything myself.

http://www.alphazone...e-available-now

Hope that helps.

NA server:

Thanks for mentioning that. But I think, and want to emphasize think, that they were giving out the Days of Thunder T-Shirt just before the whole PSN went down. I said that because I somehow had the blue one already. So maybe they were only giving out the blue one previously. Again, I am not sure if that is correct, but I do somehow have the blue ones according to the red mark.

Also, they are still giving out Socom 4 T-Shirts, but very randomly and glitchy as I checked with another account, they only gave three instead of six for both gender. Not sure what is going on.

Edited by thunder_gamer, 10 June 2011 - 07:12 AM.

#1469 NovaKane

NovaKane

On the real...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2011 - 10:53 AM

Here's a couple of pics I took durin' that event. Good times indeed lol.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by NovaKane, 10 June 2011 - 11:15 AM.

Posted Image

#1470 Jason_rb

Jason_rb

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2011 - 03:36 PM

Woot! I managed to get the last two bits from the theater/plaza area. Where was the third?

Third one was in the mall (2nd Floor)... I wound up doing it last night not knowing the code was already posted...

Jason