4231 replies to this topic

#121 NovaKane

NovaKane

On the real...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2009 - 10:31 PM

Movie Theater Lobby:Borrowed from the Playstation forums:

Theater Auditorium 7:

• Criss Angel Coffin Coffee Table: Has returned for a limited time.
Posted Image

Theater Auditorium 10:

• Criss Angel's Mindfreaking Coffin Couch: Has returned for a limited time.
Posted Image

Props. I missed both of these the first time. I was tired of the default couch and table too :bouncy:

Posted Image

#122 thunder_gamer

thunder_gamer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2009 - 11:44 PM

Home version 1.3 is up and running.

A tip though, you might want to delete the Home application which is directly under the Sign-In/Account Management part, to avoid freezing after updating. At Playstation's board, there are many people reporting such problem that the system will freeze after updating to version 1.3. And I had this problem myself. Someone suggested deleting Home and reinstall. Tried it and it works. Not sure why the freezing happens, but guessing it might have to do with old cache not compatible with new version, though that is my guess.

Also, Gi Top is back at the male shoe section in Threads. Not sure why, but I got it today.

There is a new kiosk in Central Plaza that you can use to get PSPGo decoration and PSPGo handheld for your character. In Auditorium 8, you can get PSPGo hat. These are likely very limited time only.

#123 NovaKane

NovaKane

On the real...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2009 - 12:47 AM

If you score 1500 in the Pop Saucer game in the Central Plaza you will unlock a cool chair, table, and bubble helmet. The color of the items are dependent on the saucer you used to unlock them. There are four colors in all (green, blue, red, and yellow).

Every 500 points unlock a new item. Not sure if the chair or table unlocks first, but the bubble helmet definitely unlocks last at 1500 points.

Edited by NovaKane, 02 October 2009 - 01:58 AM.

Posted Image

#124 progman3

progman3

Shisso Buraiken

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2009 - 01:28 AM

thanks! my niece LOVES home, she even ignores her previous favorite (the SIMS) to play it. :) Now, if she'll just share the PS3 with others...
Posted Image

#125 dyeknom

dyeknom

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2009 - 11:17 PM

I had to delete my own PShome and re-install because of the freezing issue.

The saucer pop bonus gives the Table, chair, then the hat. Nothing for unlocking all three for each colors.

New Hot Shots Golf space, but the questionairre has been broken since launch AFAIK.

Thanks for the heads up on the PSPGo pieces. I would have overlooked that little kiosk and theater 8.

#126 Count

Count

Freestyle soccer !!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2009 - 02:55 AM

If you go to Theatre 8, you can score yourself a PSP GO hat.

Also, if you want to hang out on PS Home. Hit me up with an invite.
..:: My Youtube ::..
Funny Infamous 2 Glitch

Creators-Club

Currently Playing:
Mass Effect 3 :ps3: / Music ~ :psp: / San Andreas :360:

#127 Owen

Owen

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2009 - 06:16 AM

Is it possible to pick between the old PSP and the PSP Go for your avatar? I looked around the menus briefly but did not notice a section to pick what is displayed.

#128 georox

georox

The Captain

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2009 - 05:14 PM

btw, the Neptune thing has two unlockable, beating the puzzle in under 10 min gives horns for your avatar, and the game w/the targets you shoot gives a table, but I'm not sure point requirements. I nabbed the apartment myself, pretty cool.

3DS Friend code - 1418-6866-3699

#129 iHack

iHack

1337 H4X0R

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2009 - 11:41 PM

I haven't logged on Home in a while but I did to update and noticed they have SOCOM now...

Not sure if that is new or old... Are there any clothing/items for free related with SOCOM?

(Die hard SOCOM player...)
Posted Image

#130 georox

georox

The Captain

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2009 - 12:33 AM

If anyone wants to get the 2 items from the Neptune Suite let me know, I can let people in to mine tonight.

Oh, but seriously I'm ignoring messages on PSN, so post/PM me here first, so I know it's someone FROM CAG. I'm sick of random ass tells asking to get horns and stuff.

Edited by georox, 06 October 2009 - 01:24 AM.

#131 blackjosh

blackjosh

Posted 06 October 2009 - 10:15 AM

Free PSP Go ornament and M/F hand items in Theater and on Plaza.
Free items in Singstar Area for playing DJ game. (free shirt M/F... maybe more)

#132 dyeknom

dyeknom

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2009 - 03:26 PM

Thats awesome georox, I may send you a PM on the PSN. Is the table neat?

#133 georox

georox

The Captain

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2009 - 09:19 PM

I'm in the EST timezone, I will be available tomorrow from around 4 p.m. to 11 p.m. or so, tonight I have a concert, going to see I Fight Dragons again (www.ifightdragons.com)

#134 dyeknom

dyeknom

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2009 - 06:31 PM

In the namco-bandai theater they put in some Idolmaster SP machines (US Server). Im not sure if these are old or new, but they are roulette style soda vending machines.

Top picture = Mini-Jackpot (350 ml Idol Soda)
Left Picture = Jackpot (rare 500 ml Idol Soda)
Question Mark (bottom) = Super Jackpot (Aruka Hamami top)

In the Namco Arcade ->
Top and Left Pictures are the same, but there are 3 machines.
Perfect Sun (red) Super Jackpot - Aruka Hamami Mask
Wandering Star (yellow) Super Jackpot - Aruka Hamami Boots
Missing Moon (Blue) Super Jackpot - Aruka Hamami Skirt

Love Seat -
20-72% (the only thing I could get) - Award is a "Just Friends" T-shirt. At the higher %age, theres a Lovey Dovey t-shirt or something.

Again, not sure if these are old or new.

Edited by dyeknom, 07 October 2009 - 07:42 PM.

#135 georox

georox

The Captain

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2009 - 07:38 PM

I'm officially available for the rest of the day (Minus time I spend eating or something) so give me a PM and I'll drop you my AIM or Xfire name to coordinate shit.

scramble in under 10 min = horns
the shooting thing w/25k points = table

thats all there is to unlock that I know of.

Edited by georox, 07 October 2009 - 08:43 PM.

#136 dyeknom

dyeknom

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2009 - 09:18 PM

Thanks for the invite Georox, that's a nice suite. Underwater cities are great... and scramble was pretty addicting :)

#137 Owen

Owen

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2009 - 09:19 PM

In the Namco Arcade ->

Love Seat -
20-72% (the only thing I could get) - Award is a "Just Friends" T-shirt. At the higher %age, theres a Lovey Dovey t-shirt or something.

I got an 83% and still got the just friends rating. Each of the colored vending machines also give out different sodas for landing on the pictures. The Left picture 500 ml one seems to be the toughest for me to win on each machine.

Just got a 99% and got the Lovey Dovey Shirt.

Edited by Owen, 07 October 2009 - 10:04 PM.

#138 LXL_Guy

LXL_Guy

Oathkeeper

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2009 - 05:11 PM

Free PSP hat in theaters if not mentioned already.

#139 vic_x51

vic_x51

World Warrior

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2009 - 10:45 PM

damn i can not get into ps home any more. After the last update i always freeze while its loading. I even tried deleting home and then reinstalling it and i get a bit further but the second right before it finishes loading it freezes. any ideas guys? I've got a 20gb ps3

#140 Stealthcat

Stealthcat

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2009 - 01:37 AM

damn i can not get into ps home any more. After the last update i always freeze while its loading. I even tried deleting home and then reinstalling it and i get a bit further but the second right before it finishes loading it freezes. any ideas guys? I've got a 20gb ps3

I had that the other day, but today worked for some reason. I don't think its the software but something with the server that you connect to (which is random).

#141 Count

Count

Freestyle soccer !!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2009 - 02:12 PM

Camera's are up. Check your inventories.
..:: My Youtube ::..
Funny Infamous 2 Glitch

Creators-Club

Currently Playing:
Mass Effect 3 :ps3: / Music ~ :psp: / San Andreas :360:

#142 NovaKane

NovaKane

On the real...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2009 - 11:37 PM

The Resident Evil archives are now open, so everyone that has collected all the beetles in the past can go and get their free Wesker shades.

Also, there's one free Dethlok t-shirt in the mall (both male and female, same design).

Posted Image

#143 TehMuff1nM4n

TehMuff1nM4n

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2009 - 02:03 AM

Is there anyone who still wants to buy the Infamous Reaper Home costumes? I remember people selling them before and I still have mine left. I need some money for games haha.

#144 Owen

Owen

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2009 - 03:39 AM

This is the freebie thread, try the trade or sales forums.

#145 Jerajdai

Jerajdai

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2009 - 12:59 AM

EUR Server Update:

- FREE WOLVERINE CLAWS and Tank Top in Threads (m/f for claws, m only for tanktop)

#146 blackjosh

blackjosh

Posted 13 October 2009 - 07:40 PM

haven't looked yet, but i heard there are m/f NFL jerseys in the EA sports complex on the US Servers.

#147 Stealthcat

Stealthcat

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2009 - 10:26 PM

haven't looked yet, but i heard there are m/f NFL jerseys in the EA sports complex on the US Servers.

Only ones I've seen are in the threads store under EA Sports and they cost $2.99 each.

#148 Jerajdai

Jerajdai

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2009 - 12:45 PM

10/15 Update -

I just read there is a Ratchet and Clank space opening up today - "Boasting three mini-games ranging from super-casual to über-deep – like the massive Skunk Works’ tower defense game – this space is jam-packed with things to do, rewards to win, virtual items to collect (like a full-on Ratchet outfit), and sheep to wrangle (huh?)." [link]

Halloween @ PS Home -- Starting today there is a Zombie Deadquarters (apt) coming to the US servers - unsure if this is free or not, but the apt comes with a zombie outfit. (Any friends who come to the apt are transformed into zombies too - unsure if this means they get a new outfit to keep or not though) Also a Zombie Hunt is coming to ps Home soon (sounds like a scavenger hunt??) More info to come...

#149 georox

georox

The Captain

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2009 - 12:50 AM

I got the zombiepartment, if people need costumes let me know. *I so should start accepting PayPal donations to fund this shit >_>*

NOTE - I AM ONLINE ON HOME BUT MY TV IS OFF, PM ME HERE AND MAKE SURE I KNOW YOUR PSN NAME TO INVITE YOU TO THE SPACE! I'M IGNORING ANYTHING ON HOME ITSELF!

Zombie items appear in wardrobe once you enter the zombie apartment, so everyone knows. No stupid mini-games this time.

Edited by georox, 16 October 2009 - 01:38 AM.

#150 Jerajdai

Jerajdai

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2009 - 12:54 PM

I got the zombiepartment, if people need costumes let me know. *I so should start accepting PayPal donations to fund this shit >_>*

You're awesome for hooking some CAGs up!! Thanks!!! :D I might have to take you up on that offer...

UPDATE:
* In the Ratchet & Clank space, if you play the minigame (Escaped Sheep - find all sheep in under 5 min) - you get a model of Clank's Ship for your apartment.
* In the Firing Range Future - Win the "Artillery Mini-game (Future)" minigame and get a Captain Quary Figurine [link]

Also, an Uncharted 2 space will be available Oct 22nd (link) - as always, more info to come.

Edited by Jerajdai, 16 October 2009 - 01:06 PM.