PS HOME Free Items / Clothes / Freebies Wiki

• Please log in to reply
4240 replies to this topic

#1591 Wchillinman

Wchillinman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 July 2011 - 08:07 AM

So I made a EU Home out of curiosity, I checked out Audi's place(which is way bigger than Ford's) & I notice that had other things for free besides what was said before. In the Kiosk, they have Audi Design football table under ornaments, for female avatars the red Audi Baseball Cap, Hot Rod Outfit, Follow Me Outfit, Pickerjager outfit, for male avatars the red Audi baseball cap. And just by entering the Audi Terminal besides the original shirts said before they now also gave you a Polo-Shirt (M/F) & two picture frames. Also beside LOOt Bawmb that NA home has for free they also have a Bag of gold coins for free.

At NovaKane: The fishing game is fun but a bit annoying, it appear you don't have to catch them all, just as long as they were on the reel at a point. I have caught a few though but some got away & it still counted for me in the caught fish.

EU home has now made me more jealous of the fact that they get alot of free stuff not available in the NA Home & some of their places are way bigger & more impressive.

#1592 Sqeaks

Sqeaks

Posted 15 July 2011 - 09:48 AM

NA Playstation Home:
Irem Square has three action figures free under furniture in the store!

- Wild Strawberry Action Figure
- Yello Bear Action Figure
- Green Leaf Action Figure

#1593 Jerajdai

Jerajdai

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 July 2011 - 12:07 PM

Props. Pics from PS Home board...

Posted Image

What the hell is on her head? Not that I want it - but looks like snow googles and cat ears? Hope the hoodie doesn't come with that...

#1594 djbooba

djbooba

Superficial Hitman

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 July 2011 - 09:31 PM

So, quick technical question. Going by the list located here, I should be getting a few Home items. Funny thing, I can get RDR and Namco Essentials to cough up, but Batman, MTG and Disgaea won't give me boo. Is there a particular trick to this or there more required that is actually listed on that site?

For the Batcave, I think it should just give it to you once you enter home. For the Magic stuff, go visit the Magic area in home and you should get your rewards after a second or two. No idea about Disgaea myself.

#1595 hellmutt

hellmutt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2011 - 05:43 AM

NA Playstation Home:
Irem Square has three action figures free under furniture in the store!

- Wild Strawberry Action Figure
- Yello Bear Action Figure
- Green Leaf Action Figure

Thanks, these have been free for quite some time but it never hurts for a reminder; I'm sure a lot of people aren't aware of them.
Posted Image

#1596 hellmutt

hellmutt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2011 - 06:12 AM

It's kind of annoying to earn the UFC points. i watched the clip on the 'cheats' but it seems like the bench press has since been removed? At least, I can't find it.

EDIT: I see, the home gym portion is a for-purchase personal space. Sorry that wasn't clear for me before. I'm not sure I want to pay... Call me cheap bastard.

Edited by hellmutt, 16 July 2011 - 06:23 AM.

Posted Image

#1597 RelentlessRolento

RelentlessRolento

Conversation Comedy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2011 - 08:05 AM

I have yet to pay for anything in home :P

#1598 hellmutt

hellmutt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2011 - 08:26 AM

Me too. I wonder if I can get invited into someone else's apartment to try to earn points... No way in hell I'm going for 10,000 points, much less 160,000 points, at 100 points at a time.
Posted Image

#1599 JSoup

JSoup

CUSTOM USER TITLE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2011 - 10:11 AM

For the Batcave, I think it should just give it to you once you enter home. For the Magic stuff, go visit the Magic area in home and you should get your rewards after a second or two. No idea about Disgaea myself.

That seemed to work for Batman and Magic. I'm randomly guessing that having the disc booted before launching Home might make it all work, but I haven't been able to test Disgaea, needs to patch. Thanks!

vYKY.png

#1600 DismalxHavoc

DismalxHavoc

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 July 2011 - 02:46 AM

yeh me also ... one thing i really want tho' is the costume u get after goin into the Zombie Dead Quarters personal space after u buy it ... unfortunately for me, none of my friends have it either lol XD

#1601 NismoZ32

NismoZ32

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 July 2011 - 02:58 PM

yeh me also ... one thing i really want tho' is the costume u get after goin into the Zombie Dead Quarters personal space after u buy it ... unfortunately for me, none of my friends have it either lol XD

Send me an add on PSN and I'll send you an invite. I own that space so I can get you the zombie costumes if you want.

PSN: NismoZ32_Owner

#1602 DismalxHavoc

DismalxHavoc

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 July 2011 - 06:40 PM

thanks a ton, Nismo ... i'll definitely send you a request.

funny that not only did i get a response here, but gotta few more messages on PSN from people who also read my post. lol

#1603 we3jesters

we3jesters

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 July 2011 - 05:49 AM

My advice would be to befriend a Home Community Volunteer, as they can take you to which ever space you want, not just for outfits but for items and mini games as well. It's also a good way to check out spaces, you know if you actually take the tours for the tours...lol.

#1604 RelentlessRolento

RelentlessRolento

Conversation Comedy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 July 2011 - 02:04 PM

I never see the volunteers... >_<

#1605 djbooba

djbooba

Superficial Hitman

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 July 2011 - 07:59 PM

I never see the volunteers... >_<

I'm convinced they are in some area that I would never go into otherwise.

#1606 hellmutt

hellmutt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 July 2011 - 08:27 PM

I'm convinced they are in some area that I would never go into otherwise.

Find them on the PS boards. Then friend them. then talk to them. That's how I always do it, and it works like a charm.
Posted Image

#1607 NovaKane

NovaKane

On the real...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2011 - 02:40 AM

Did everyone make sure to get their free Sega Baseline Battle apartment? The good thing is you can still win the rewards from it if they take the game down from Home Square after this week's update. Finally won the tv so it's a start lol.

At NovaKane: The fishing game is fun but a bit annoying, it appear you don't have to catch them all, just as long as they were on the reel at a point. I have caught a few though but some got away & it still counted for me in the caught fish.

Thanks. Will keep this in mind.

#1608 hellmutt

hellmutt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2011 - 02:57 AM

Did everyone make sure to get their free Sega Baseline Battle apartment? The good thing is you can still win the rewards from it if they take the game down from Home Square after this week's update. Finally won the tv so it's a start lol.

Ah I missed this! How does one grab this space? I see, that is EU only. I'm a NA-only kind of guy. Too much to keep on top of otherwise :)
Posted Image

#1609 NovaKane

NovaKane

On the real...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2011 - 05:05 AM

Ah I missed this! How does one grab this space? I see, that is EU only. I'm a NA-only kind of guy. Too much to keep on top of otherwise :)

Just get a score of 11,000. You still have until Home goes down at 3am est before the weekly update.

#1610 we3jesters

we3jesters

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2011 - 09:04 PM

So far ive only found the t shirt for doing lvl 1 of scribble shooter. And i think the hcvs hang out at the gamers lounge sometimes.

#1611 redrumblefish

redrumblefish

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 July 2011 - 12:00 AM

A friend has the scribble shooter game and you have to purchase the game to complete the other levels :(

#1612 MetA

MetA

Posted 22 July 2011 - 12:13 PM

FREE Tekken 6 KAZUYA Outfit at Costumes in mall, go to the store costumes, then select Tekken 6, the gloves will not be included,

FFFF Namco-Bandai TO HELL!

Also, a friend told me to download and beat the Infamous 1 demo, in order to get the complete cole outfit. I don't know if this qualifies as "New" but I hope it helps some of you.

Edited by MetA, 11 September 2011 - 11:22 PM.
wrong company i pointed at. its fixed now.

#1613 Xenogears

Xenogears

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 July 2011 - 04:13 PM

FFFF Namco-Bandai TO HELL!

Fixed your post. Its Namco-Bandai's content. They are the ones that are creating a virtual representation of boxing gloves and not giving it to you for free

Edited by Xenogears, 22 July 2011 - 07:09 PM.

#1614 djbooba

djbooba

Superficial Hitman

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 July 2011 - 05:41 PM

FREE Tekken 6 KAZUYA Outfit at Costumes in mall, go to the store costumes, then select Tekken 6, the gloves will not be included,

FFFF SONY TO HELL!

Also, a friend told me to download and beat the Infamous 1 demo, in order to get the complete cole outfit. I don't know if this qualifies as "New" but I hope it helps some of you.

If you want the Kazuya Gloves, you need to play Tekken 6 and beat a certain level in Scenario Campaign mode.

#1615 Wolfen2k7

Wolfen2k7

Posted 22 July 2011 - 09:50 PM

Just get a score of 11,000. You still have until Home goes down at 3am est before the weekly update.

I did it and got 19k and didn't get the space -.- does the score have to be before the multiplier? or after? -.-

#1616 djbooba

djbooba

Superficial Hitman

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 July 2011 - 12:43 AM

So there is some code they are giving away at Comic-Con for something in Home. I wish I knew more but until I get a code, I have no idea.

#1617 NismoZ32

NismoZ32

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 July 2011 - 12:51 AM

So there is some code they are giving away at Comic-Con for something in Home. I wish I knew more but until I get a code, I have no idea.

That would be the VIP voucher which is the same thing they gave away at E3. It's split up into two codes on a card because of all the content. It's a bunch of stuff that you would other wise have to spend real money on in Home to get and it all adds up to like $132.50 value. There very unique and awesome. Wish I could get my hands on one but most people use them up on multiple accounts or sell them on ebay for $60-$80.

"MALE" VIP CODE ITEMS:

Codeglue
Puppy Dog

Codename
Phonograph Music Box (grants access to Slap Happy)

Disney
Tron Apartment

Electronic Arts
Dead Space Advance Prototype Protective Suit

Hudson
Dolphy Room

Jet Set
Conspiracy All-Access Pass

Konami
Silver Warrior Outfit

Lockwood
Animated Beating Heart T-Shirt
Animated Flashing Equalizer T-Shirt
Animated Revolving Earth T-Shirt
Animated Revolving Smiley T-Shirt
Sodium Teleportal: Destination Classified (grants access to the Sodium 2 beta)
Sodium Chilli Pilot suit (gloves, boots, helmet, jacket, shorts) (grants access to Sodium 1 Salt Shooter)

LucasArts
Starkiller Dual Lightsabers

Mass Media
Brimstone Poker Table
Green Ticket (50 plays in Midway)

nDreams
Musicality Apartment

Sony
Mounted Alien Head
Male Fire Elemental Suit
LocoIsland
8Bit Weapon (music machine)
Animated Platinum Picture Frame
Mysterious Doll
Loot Sunset Yacht

Ubisoft
Assassin Creed 2 Ezio costume (hood, glove, outfit)

"FEMALE" VIP CODE ITEMS:

Digital Leisure
Kimberly Outfit (from Space Ace)

Electronic Arts
Dead Space Advance Prototype Protective Suit

Konami
Silver Warrior Outfit

Lockwood
Animated Beating Heart T-Shirt
Animated Flashing Equalizer T-Shirt
Animated Revolving Earth T-Shirt
Animated Revolving Smiley T-Shirt
Hairstyles (Alyssa, Atomic, Attitude, Holli, Samantha, Jennifer, Natalia)

LucasArts
Starkiller Dual Lightsabers

Sony
Ladies Toga (top, bottom, leather sandals)
Penthouse Furniture (chair, Coffee Table, Corner Sofa, Display Plant, Lamp, Sofa)
Lightning Chick (hair, hands, legs, shoes, top)
Two Player Checkers game #1
Cat Ears,
Elegant Onyx Gown (shoes, hair, bracelets, dress bottom, dress top)

List courtesy of yourplaystationhome.com

#1618 goodbyetonight

goodbyetonight

Lt. Commander

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 July 2011 - 01:01 AM

Holy crap I would love to have the female items O_O

98799.pngimages_zps9a2215bc.jpg

#1619 hellmutt

hellmutt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 July 2011 - 03:19 AM

that would be the vip voucher which is the same thing they gave away at e3.

I WANT that!!!!
Posted Image

#1620 djbooba

djbooba

Superficial Hitman

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 July 2011 - 04:32 AM

Well, I think I just scored one of those VIP vouchers from a friend of mine.