PS HOME Free Items / Clothes / Freebies Wiki

• Please log in to reply
4234 replies to this topic

#1651 we3jesters

we3jesters

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2011 - 01:50 AM

Ive gotten the code multiple times for friends, on the same browser, but I usually have to close out everything and then open back up. Should work fine though! If not try a different browser (chrome or, and I cant believe I am suggesting this, i.e.). Good luck!

#1652 hellmutt

hellmutt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2011 - 02:17 AM

I entered the Evo space just now but didn't get any free reward. Do I have to stay there a while or something? Anyone else gotten the T-shirt already tonight?
Posted Image

#1653 we3jesters

we3jesters

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2011 - 02:45 AM

I got my shirt but it took about three minutes or so. If you still don't get it, try going up to the screen in the theatre and pressing "X," it may help kick the reward in.

#1654 djbooba

djbooba

Superficial Hitman

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2011 - 05:01 AM

I kept hearing that it was upward of 8 minutes for the EVO reward to kick in.

#1655 JSoup

JSoup

CUSTOM USER TITLE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2011 - 07:46 AM

Oh, bugger. Is the code only given out once? I clicked over to open Notepad and the code vanished.

Ah, apparently closing the tab and reclicking the register button makes the code pop back up.

vYKY.png

#1656 Stealthcat

Stealthcat

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2011 - 08:49 AM

I kept hearing that it was upward of 8 minutes for the EVO reward to kick in.

All depends on your connection speed. I took me less than 8, but I have 20mbps download speed. DSL might be slower.

#1657 vic_x51

vic_x51

World Warrior

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2011 - 03:29 PM

the evo fights were awesome i got to see some top players play yesturday. Oh and I got the shirt in like... 5mins of watching.

thanks hellmutt for the ufc game info, Ill add ya.

#1658 hellmutt

hellmutt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2011 - 05:22 PM

Picked up the joystick already in Evo. Get it early, save the stress!

vic_x51, I'll look for you; i'm usually on home around 10PM ish PST, although a bit less often on weekends.
Posted Image

#1659 Jerajdai

Jerajdai

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2011 - 06:59 PM

Went to EVO this morning and got nada - was there for a while and the actual video never started (left and came back a few times - supposedly can restart the video feed by using the video link, but that option wasn't there). I'll try again later.

Anybody frequent the Japan server? Everyone is running around with what looks like a glowing green squirrel (snake?) on their head. Anyone know how to get this? I've been everywhere and can't figure it out - maybe it's from the Macross concert??

More Japan stuff -- went to the Sony Aquarium VR space (link) (sorry if this is old news) - first time in, you get 100 points. Go downstairs and and there is a blog you can check out - you get 100 points a day accessing it. Go to the toy capsule machine dispenser to get fish for your apartment (see pic below). Note: they are BIG, not like the tiny IREM fish. Better to hit the dispenser with 200 points as you get 3 fish (2nd option), 100 points gets you just 1 fish (1st option).

Posted Image

Posted Image
JP some more -- @ the Granzella space I managed to get a few more items from the underwater game: a ring, another earring, a matching earring for one I found earlier. The space also changes from day to night -- dropped in a few times and almost all of the time the space was daytime but one time I noticed it was nighttime (not sure if prizes change based on this - just thought it was interesting. Also appears to be kinda random and not dependent on current time.)

#1660 Stealthcat

Stealthcat

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2011 - 11:10 PM

Jera, the green thing is from the Macross concert.

#1661 Jerajdai

Jerajdai

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2011 - 01:33 AM

Jera, the green thing is from the Macross concert.

Meh...that figures. :( Of course I missed it too...thanks for letting me know!! :)

#1662 RelentlessRolento

RelentlessRolento

Conversation Comedy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2011 - 03:49 AM

just finished getting all ufc stuff with just having my character sit in the card booth for a few days.

#1663 hellmutt

hellmutt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2011 - 04:51 PM

Got the third and final EVO Reward this morning. It's live now.
Posted Image

#1664 WoWShaman

WoWShaman

Posted 02 August 2011 - 09:49 PM

Hey Guys,
Do anyone have the Virtua Tennis 4 - Baseline Battle Apartment or Underwater Apartment can show me?

#1665 tokyoterror

tokyoterror

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 August 2011 - 11:50 PM

hey any one know if japan is going to have a welcome back pqckage for home or was it just the one free apartment?

#1666 Andami

Andami

Buy Because it's on Sale

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 August 2011 - 01:25 AM

UFO Pop is back.

Also, there are 4 new zombie t-shirts that you get for taking the zombie survival quiz. It's the second terminal, the one near the mall. They were pretty easy to get.

I got every shirt on my first try (apparently I'm also the most likely to survive in a zombie apocalypse - all those zombie movie sure have paid off :)) except for "Zombie Friend" since I got "Zombie Survivor" twice. So, if you're a zombie fanatic like me, try to go for the most neutral answers while also throwing in 3 or so idiotic ones.

#1667 Jerajdai

Jerajdai

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 August 2011 - 01:40 AM

UFO Pop is back.

Also, there are 4 new zombie t-shirts that you get for taking the zombie survival quiz. It's the second terminal, the one near the mall. They were pretty easy to get.

I got every shirt on my first try (apparently I'm also the most likely to survive in a zombie apocalypse - all those zombie movie sure have paid off :)) except for "Zombie Friend" since I got "Zombie Survivor" twice. So, if you're a zombie fanatic like me, try to go for the most neutral answers while also throwing in 3 or so idiotic ones.

Nice, thanks for the head's up! Here's the four shirts (not best pic - from PS Forums):

Posted Image

#1668 ZombieToast

ZombieToast

He wears a disguise to look like human guys.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 August 2011 - 02:37 AM

Hmm, I wonder if these will be sold in real life. I'd love to get my hands on a logo shirt.

#1669 NovaKane

NovaKane

On the real...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 August 2011 - 06:18 AM

Asia Home:

PlayStation Home Survey 2011 t-shirt and fan (M/F) - Take the survey in Home Square.

Posted Image

DC Universe Mask Codes (EU Only):

- Joker Mask - 23TB-JDN6-KK39
- Harley Quinn Mask - 2HB4-5GNG-CMRJ
- Two-Face Mask - 237E-P4NB-428D

Killzone 3 Helghast costume (EU Only) - DGNP-NNNA-BTLA

Anybody frequent the Japan server? Everyone is running around with what looks like a glowing green squirrel (snake?) on their head. Anyone know how to get this? I've been everywhere and can't figure it out - maybe it's from the Macross concert??

More Japan stuff -- went to the Sony Aquarium VR space (link) (sorry if this is old news) - first time in, you get 100 points. Go downstairs and and there is a blog you can check out - you get 100 points a day accessing it. Go to the toy capsule machine dispenser to get fish for your apartment (see pic below). Note: they are BIG, not like the tiny IREM fish. Better to hit the dispenser with 200 points as you get 3 fish (2nd option), 100 points gets you just 1 fish (1st option).

JP some more -- @ the Granzella space I managed to get a few more items from the underwater game: a ring, another earring, a matching earring for one I found earlier. The space also changes from day to night -- dropped in a few times and almost all of the time the space was daytime but one time I noticed it was nighttime (not sure if prizes change based on this - just thought it was interesting. Also appears to be kinda random and not dependent on current time.)

Thanks for this info. I really gotta get back on Home to check this stuff out. Just been so busy lately.

Here is a list of all the fish for the Aquarium:

1: ジンベイザメ   Whale shark
2: ナンヨウマンタ  Pacific manta 
3: トラフザメ Zebra shark
4: マダラトビエイ Spotted eagle ray
5: グルクマ Longjaw mackerel
6: キハダ Yellowfin tuna
7: カツオ Skipjack tuna
8: ロウニンアジ Giant Trevally
9: オニカマス Barracuda
10: ウメイロモドキ Yellowback fusilier
11: クロマグロ Blue fin tuna
12: ギンガメアジ Sixbanded trevally
13: トンガリサカタザメ White-spotted shovel nose ray
14: コバンザメ Shark sucker
15: シイラ Common dolphinfish
16: オオテンジクザメ Tawny nurse shark
17: ウマヅラアジ Horse mackerel
18: ウジバナトビエイ Cownose ray
19: ヒョウモンオトメエイ Coach whip ray
20: ハマフエフキ Spangled mperor
21: タマカイ Giant grouper
22: スギ Cobia
23: タカサゴ Golden-banded fusilier
24: オグロオトメエイ Pink whipray
25: カマストガリザメ Blacktip shark
26: カスリハタ Potato grouper
27: ツムブリ Rainbow runner
28: ウシエイ Cow stingray
29: ムロアジ Amberstripe scad
30: カスミアジ Bluefin

Edited by NovaKane, 18 August 2011 - 07:09 PM.

Posted Image

#1670 redrumblefish

redrumblefish

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 August 2011 - 02:31 PM

EU only!
http://apps.facebook.../saveordestroy/ I used google chrome for this one.
You will be awarded a redeem code for a good or bad karma hoodie at the end.
note:
You can only get one code per account and i think it has someting to do with community %. I can't seem to get a good karma hoodie, lol. I keep getting bad, if anyone gets an extra good i'll trade one of my bad for it thanx.

#1671 MrPiggles

MrPiggles

Better Call Saul

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 August 2011 - 03:24 PM

EU only!
http://apps.facebook.../saveordestroy/ I used google chrome for this one.
You will be awarded a redeem code for a good or bad karma hoodie at the end.
note:
You can only get one code per account and i think it has someting to do with community %. I can't seem to get a good karma hoodie, lol. I keep getting bad, if anyone gets an extra good i'll trade one of my bad for it thanx.

Sent you a PM, don't want anything in return.

#1672 NismoZ32

NismoZ32

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 August 2011 - 03:29 PM

Edit: Code is gone.

Well since they got one already I now have a hero hoodie code for anyone that wants it as I never touch EU Home and we got these free in the store in the US.

Edited by NismoZ32, 05 August 2011 - 04:03 PM.

#1673 zoobo

zoobo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 August 2011 - 09:47 PM

thanks for the share anyway!
Posted Image
Posted Image

#1674 tokyoterror

tokyoterror

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 August 2011 - 02:57 AM

still no word on a japan welcome home package??

#1675 ZombieToast

ZombieToast

He wears a disguise to look like human guys.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 August 2011 - 08:44 AM

I don't think they're getting anything aside from the apartment.

#1676 Captain Urahara

Captain Urahara

Praise The Sun

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 August 2011 - 09:11 AM

I have to give them some major credit for that video/app. Very nice.

Since I have the hoodies on my US Home already, and that's the only one I bother with, I'll drop the Good Karma hoodie I snagged in the PS3 Code Drop thread in a few seconds.

#1677 LBJC

LBJC

Lvl99; CAG+100

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 August 2011 - 12:13 AM

I never went to get the EU welcome back Home items...they are gone, correct? Damn should of logged in way back!

#1678 NightWolf90

NightWolf90

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 August 2011 - 04:32 PM

Hey does anyone know the code at the JP splunkers cave? I'd be ever so thankful if someone remembers it or can find it

#1679 redrumblefish

redrumblefish

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 August 2011 - 09:37 PM

japan spelunker cave code 20090706

#1680 JSoup

JSoup

CUSTOM USER TITLE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 August 2011 - 09:41 PM

Just to clarify, Japanese codes will only work on the Japanese PSN, yes?

vYKY.png