PS HOME Free Items / Clothes / Freebies Wiki

• Please log in to reply
4234 replies to this topic

#1891 we3jesters

we3jesters

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2011 - 09:59 PM

Im glad you guys are getting these instead of some lurker... Ive got more codes but Im having issues claiming rewards after entering them...grrrr... I should have yours soon red, sorry for the wait

#1892 LBJC

LBJC

Lvl99; CAG+100

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2011 - 11:42 PM

Im glad you guys are getting these instead of some lurker... Ive got more codes but Im having issues claiming rewards after entering them...grrrr... I should have yours soon red, sorry for the wait

Um if you have enough for more, any way you can PM a code? Im sure if you post something here theres a 99% of a lurker getting than an actual CAGer. Thanx in advance. Dont got any Subways around me.

#1893 we3jesters

we3jesters

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2011 - 12:00 AM

Um if you have enough for more, any way you can PM a code? Im sure if you post something here theres a 99% of a lurker getting than an actual CAGer. Thanx in advance. Dont got any Subways around me.

Lol, you guys are gonna make me fat, between this and the mountain dew stuff.

And Ill be giving out a few more codes as soon as I figure out why in the hell i keep getting the "oops" message when i try to claim my prize...

#1894 177adjen17

177adjen17

wishing i had Remy's toys

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2011 - 12:07 AM

^The prizes are for one day only, and they change at 8PM Eastern Time.

ahh ic ic, guess i'll try my luck next time, thx :)

currently playing - :psp: : TDR; Fate/Stay UC; :ps3: : Naruto UNS3; Assassins Creed IV :drool:

Eiken.gif huh,u say something?ohaegyo.gif~Oh~Run~ :evil:~ :evil:~Run~Run~ :whee:

#1895 we3jesters

we3jesters

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2011 - 12:51 AM

Okay ppl! Who wants a cup/sandwich/sandwich combo pack? Finally got some codes to go through, so here you go:
D2E4 MANQ 6FMP

I have some others but they are spoken for. Ill post more if I get em though.

#1896 Captain Urahara

Captain Urahara

Praise The Sun

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2011 - 01:07 AM

Okay ppl! Who wants a cup/sandwich/sandwich combo pack? Finally got some codes to go through, so here you go:
D2E4 MANQ 6FMP

Already taken. Thanks anyway.

#1897 hellmutt

hellmutt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2011 - 01:27 AM

D2E4 MANQ 6FMP

That's nice of you for thinking of others, thanks for that. (I didn't get this code, just expressing appreciation.)
Posted Image

#1898 Andami

Andami

Buy Because it's on Sale

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2011 - 03:05 AM

In the Lockwood Showcase, the baseball statue in the lobby is back up. Cheer and you'll get the baseball jersey wall art.

#1899 hellmutt

hellmutt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2011 - 07:50 AM

In the Lockwood Showcase, the baseball statue in the lobby is back up. Cheer and you'll get the baseball jersey wall art.

I got it! So glad the 'limited time item' wasn't limited to one day like sometimes... Just need the paintball splatter and I'm all set for that space.
Posted Image

#1900 NightWolf90

NightWolf90

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2011 - 05:51 PM

If anyone has an extra of the Subway home codes could you please send one my way? thanks.

#1901 NovaKane

NovaKane

On the real...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2011 - 12:18 AM

I got it! So glad the 'limited time item' wasn't limited to one day like sometimes... Just need the paintball splatter and I'm all set for that space.

Yeah I'm glad they rotated the items. Got everything on my NA account. I still need the dog (which is huge btw lol) and LKWD art for EU account.

#1902 redrumblefish

redrumblefish

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2011 - 11:07 PM

Free chainsword for NA http://novusprime.com/
Posted Image

#1903 hellmutt

hellmutt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2011 - 11:21 PM

Free chainsword for NA

Nice find, I signed up. Not sure how long it will take to be delivered.
Posted Image

#1904 pmkatiyar

pmkatiyar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2011 - 11:26 PM

I signed up too, got my code delivered to my inbox in 2 mins :) . Thanks OP.

#1905 Andami

Andami

Buy Because it's on Sale

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2011 - 11:42 PM

I signed up about 30 minutes ago and still haven't received my code :/

Also, did anyone else not get a confirmation screen? I typed in my info and it acted like it just refreshed the page, thought the url also changed to reflect what info I typed in.

#1906 Captain Urahara

Captain Urahara

Praise The Sun

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2011 - 11:51 PM

I signed up about 30 minutes ago and still haven't received my code :/

Also, did anyone else not get a confirmation screen? I typed in my info and it acted like it just refreshed the page, thought the url also changed to reflect what info I typed in.

Exact same for me. Waiting on an email.

#1907 goodbyetonight

goodbyetonight

Lt. Commander

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2011 - 11:58 PM

Did the same thing for me and no code.

98799.pngimages_zps9a2215bc.jpg

#1908 redrumblefish

redrumblefish

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2011 - 12:15 AM

i just did it on a different account and got email to confirm and the other email for the link to claim in 30 secs

Edited by redrumblefish, 06 October 2011 - 12:31 AM.

#1909 JSoup

JSoup

CUSTOM USER TITLE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2011 - 12:16 AM

did u guys choose US as your region?

It was the only selection available to me, so yes.

vYKY.png

#1910 Captain Urahara

Captain Urahara

Praise The Sun

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2011 - 12:17 AM

did u guys choose US as your region?

Considering it was the only choice, yes.

#1911 SleepyPeepers

SleepyPeepers

Posted 06 October 2011 - 12:31 AM

30 minutes later... aaaannnd... nothing. =(

#1912 vic_x51

vic_x51

World Warrior

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2011 - 12:52 AM

Free chainsword for NA

sweet ! thanks i got it,

I filled it all out with my real info and real psn stuff. I got an instant e-mail asking that i wanted to subscribe to their mailing list I clicked the link to confirm it, I then was instantly sent another e-mail saying im confirmed to the mailing list with a text link to click to redeem my code for the chainsword. I clicked the clink was taken to a page saying again I was part of the mailing list and my voucher code was there under that.

edit: oh im also using google chrome and am in the US if that matters.

Edited by vic_x51, 06 October 2011 - 01:03 AM.

#1913 CBas92

CBas92

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2011 - 01:06 AM

I didnt get an instant email back, which did you use?

#1914 goodbyetonight

goodbyetonight

Lt. Commander

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2011 - 01:07 AM

sweet ! thanks i got it,

I filled it all out with my real info and real psn stuff. I got an instant e-mail asking that i wanted to subscribe to their mailing list I clicked the link to confirm it, I then was instantly sent another e-mail saying im confirmed to the mailing list with a text link to click to redeem my code for the chainsword. I clicked the clink was taken to a page saying again I was part of the mailing list and my voucher code was there under that.

I just tried it with Google Chrome and it worked for me, thanks. It must be something with Firefox that causes it not to work.

98799.pngimages_zps9a2215bc.jpg

#1915 vic_x51

vic_x51

World Warrior

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2011 - 01:10 AM

I just tried it with Google Chrome and it worked for me, thanks. It must be something with Firefox that causes it not to work.

;) your welcome

#1916 LBJC

LBJC

Lvl99; CAG+100

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2011 - 01:23 AM

Where do I find info on how to get other items? Shirt by cheering on statue, paint things by going on the corner of the room, and Medusa wall thing by near it....the other 2 prizes??

#1917 CBas92

CBas92

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2011 - 01:25 AM

sweet ! thanks i got it,

yep, worked in chrome, thanks man

#1918 Andami

Andami

Buy Because it's on Sale

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2011 - 02:40 AM

Where do I find info on how to get other items? Shirt by cheering on statue, paint things by going on the corner of the room, and Medusa wall thing by near it....the other 2 prizes??

The reward a few hours ago was earned by walking into the robot room. Can't remember what it was.

The reward that started today at 8 eastern is a big stuffed dog. You get it by waving at the huge dog in the main room.

Also, thanks Vic.

#1919 Captain Urahara

Captain Urahara

Praise The Sun

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2011 - 02:48 AM

Looks like Firefox actually worked for me, but they just plain didn't send it to the email I provided. I gave them my gmail instead and got the email quickly on Firefox.

#1920 NismoZ32

NismoZ32

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2011 - 03:25 AM

Can't get Firefox to work. Upon submitting it does a quick show of adding the e-mail in red text but never succeeds. Once I did it in Internet Explorer it works. Then I had the issue of my "comcrap" e-mail not sending anything to me so I tried my yahoo and both e-mails were instant to receive the code. Thanks!