PS HOME Free Items / Clothes / Freebies Wiki

• Please log in to reply
4235 replies to this topic

#2011 thunder_gamer

thunder_gamer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2011 - 07:41 PM

Well, after countless tries and spent probably thousands of points, finally got the Manta Ray trophy/reward. Am now happy.

As for the T-shirts, for both male and female, it will be rewarded after the collection of all 30 trophies, it will be awarded when reentering the space again, would not be giving out just after getting the 30th one. So on the last minutes of the last day, if winning the last one, reenter the space fast before it is gone.

Actually got the "how to get the T-shirts" from someone else that had got them and was in the space at the time, so props to that person.

#2012 Digital-Nitrate

Digital-Nitrate

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2011 - 08:59 PM

I finally got the Whale Shark trophy! Still haven't gotten the Manta Ray. Less than 36 hours left....

BTW: For those trying to find the four rare fish, here are the time ranges (PST) they can show up:

05am - 11am (No. 15) Dolphinfish
11am - 05pm (No. 28) Cownose Ray
05pm - 08pm (No. 09) Barracuda
08pm - 11pm - NO RARE FISH -
11pm - 02am (No. 25) Blacktip Shark
02am - 05am (No. 09) Barracuda

#2013 thunder_gamer

thunder_gamer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2011 - 10:13 PM

I finally got the Whale Shark trophy! Still haven't gotten the Manta Ray. Less than 36 hours left....

BTW: For those trying to find the four rare fish, here are the time ranges (PST) they can show up:

05am - 11am (No. 15) Dolphinfish
11am - 05pm (No. 28) Cownose Ray
05pm - 08pm (No. 09) Barracuda
08pm - 11pm - NO RARE FISH -
11pm - 02am (No. 25) Blacktip Shark
02am - 05am (No. 09) Barracuda

Good luck! Keep trying and you will get it.

Funny thing is that I probably got the Whale Shark trophy three more times before getting the Manta Ray trophy, so for me, the Manta Ray is hardest to get.

And it probably not going to make much difference, but I got my Whale Shark trophy(ies) and Manta Ray trophy from the machine in the center one.

Good luck everyone, hope you guys get Whale Shark and Manta Ray in less tries.

#2014 DismalxHavoc

DismalxHavoc

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 October 2011 - 02:28 AM

Anyone have the Xi apartment? I just recently found out why there's no #3 item in the museum. And here I've been searching for awhile, trying to complete my collection, so I can get that achievement for nDream's Collect-o-Rama. Lol.

#2015 Darklurkr23

Darklurkr23

Contest Win' Machine

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 October 2011 - 02:58 AM

Free Garruk Wildspeaker Axe for PS Home

JEDB-MMN6-CABB

Warning it's a "hands" accessory so won't work w/ Dress Up Costume. Which SUCKS because I'm a Viking from Tomb Raider Underworld :(

this-looks-like-a-job-for-scorpion-o.gif
This Looks like a Job for........SCORPION!

Amazon Student.   Its free Amazon Prime for 6 months
http://www.amazon.co...ef_type=generic

#2016 forbruma

forbruma

Posted 27 October 2011 - 03:01 AM

Free Garruk Wildspeaker Axe for PS Home

JEDB-MMN6-CABB

Warning it's a "hands" accessory so won't work w/ Dress Up Costume. Which SUCKS because I'm a Viking from Tomb Raider Underworld :(

Thanks, got it!

#2017 brewer

brewer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 October 2011 - 05:19 PM

Lockwood showcase is having 6 limited edition Halloween inspired rewards this week, a new one each day.

I wonder if the other rewards will be coming back after this, I still have 2 of those left to get.

Also free Jack-O-Lantern reward in the community theater. Hopefully this one goes a bit more smother then the last community theater reward.

#2018 hellmutt

hellmutt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 October 2011 - 06:15 PM

Lockwood showcase is having 6 limited edition Halloween inspired rewards this week, a new one each day.

I wonder if the other rewards will be coming back after this, I still have 2 of those left to get.

Also free Jack-O-Lantern reward in the community theater. Hopefully this one goes a bit more smother then the last community theater reward.

Is the first one today? And any idea how to get the first one? These things always end at 5PM before I'm home from work...

Ok! Get a free gothic table by hanging around a bit behind the big crab in the corner.

There was a rumor you could get the chair by sitting in all the chairs as well. I ran out of time so I couldn't confirm that. Maybe someone else can check.

Edited by hellmutt, 27 October 2011 - 07:16 PM.

Posted Image

#2019 Digital-Nitrate

Digital-Nitrate

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 October 2011 - 08:28 PM

Thanks for the heads-up.

BTW: There are actually two rewards right now in the Lockwood Showcase space.

1) You can get the table by standing behind the large crab in the right rear of the main room.

2) You can get the BumbleBee theme for your Sodium 2 racer by standing on the raised circle stage in the center of the Sodium room.

There are also several rewards available in EU, HK, and JP. I'll list them when I get the chance.

#2020 thunder_gamer

thunder_gamer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 October 2011 - 08:40 PM

You can get free "wand", unless it is free before, from Lockwood Gift Machine, too bad the box heads are no longer free.

Lord Pumpkin Head is back at Central Plaza. You can get more Jack-O-Lantern if you play through it. Also, Uncharted Fortune Hunter Wave 3 get unlocked and can get a helicopter companion.

Japan Halloween events starts tomorrow, unsure what is going to be rewarded.

#2021 Digital-Nitrate

Digital-Nitrate

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 October 2011 - 09:11 PM

Aquarium VR... "So long, and thanks for all the fish!" :applause:

Speaking of JP home, they have announced the date and times for this year's Home Square Halloween events:

PST (thanks Firefly)
10/28 - 3AM, 7AM, 7PM, 11PM
10/29 - 3AM, 7AM, 7PM, 11PM
10/30 - 3AM, 7AM, 11PM
10/31 - 3AM, 7AM
11/01 - 3AM, 7AM, 7PM, 11PM
11/02 - 3AM, 7AM, 7PM, 11PM

You can also now cash in the points you have earned from Granzella's Edo Lounge space from quests for several different rewards (thanks Steve):

Posted Image

These are in addition to the 22 previous rewards from that space.

There are also new rewards from the Peakvox Labs space (21 rewards total so far)

In HK Home, they just started a new Halloween Quiz Event with 15 stands spread over three spaces: Home Square, Shopping Mall, and the Game Space.

Five of the stands will have a 2 question quiz about Home. For each quiz you get right you'll earn a special T-shirt. When you find a stand with no quiz you'll be able to download a special bundle of fans for your avatar. Once you find and complete all five quizzes, then you go to the stand behind the large pumpkin where you can then download a special coat (M/F).

If you need help finding the right stands and answering the quizzes, here is a guide I put together:

Spoiler

EU also has a quiz game with rewards in the Home Square, called Ratchet & Clank All 4 One Quiz. For each of the four possible personalities (Ratchet, Clank, Qwark, Nefarious), you will get two shirts and head costume item (M/F). The questions are random, but I found it very easy to answer differently for each personality as the multiple answers are fairly obvious for each of the four personalities.

In the EU Home Square you can also get free glowing red vampire eyes for your avatar by simply clicking on the Infamous Festival of Blood Booth.

Edited by Digital-Nitrate, 27 October 2011 - 09:22 PM.

#2022 Digital-Nitrate

Digital-Nitrate

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 October 2011 - 09:45 PM

There is another 10 free items in the US Threads store (A-Z) (Male) (FREE) located at the very end just like the last two times.

#2023 thunder_gamer

thunder_gamer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 October 2011 - 10:03 PM

Thanks for the updates Digital-Nitrate.

Were you able to get the Manta Ray?

Quick question, how do you get points for Granzella's Edo Lounge? I have not been using Japan Home for a while, except these days for the fishes.

#2024 sehpirot

sehpirot

where is it?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 October 2011 - 02:11 AM

If anyone have the Cutteridge Estate would be so kind 2 send me an invitation?, i really want the ghost outfit. My psn: zehpiroth

#2025 hellmutt

hellmutt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 October 2011 - 02:22 AM

If anyone have the Cutteridge Estate would be so kind 2 send me an invitation?, i really want the ghost outfit. My psn: zehpiroth

Hey Zehp. I'm interested in this as well. Maybe we need another PS Home meetup. :)
Posted Image

#2026 thunder_gamer

thunder_gamer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 October 2011 - 03:14 AM

Wave at the lizard to get vase of roses at Lockwood. Credit to someone that was at the space previously.

Table not available at the moment, they probably will bring it back before the next Home update.

#2027 vic_x51

vic_x51

World Warrior

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 October 2011 - 03:28 AM

Thanks for the update on all the free stuff guys

Also count me in on Meeting up for that ghost costume

#2028 Andami

Andami

Buy Because it's on Sale

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 October 2011 - 03:39 AM

I'd like in too, but first we need someone with this space.

#2029 hellmutt

hellmutt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 October 2011 - 04:53 AM

The central plaza space jack-o-lantern game has all new rewards from last year. You can get:
Angry Jack o' Lantern
Happy Jack o' Lantern
Witch Jack o' Lantern
Spider Jack o' Lantern

Busy day for me today, after this, I headed to:
Lockwood showcase for vase of black roses
Mall for 10 free items
Aurora to earn more points towards next reward
Uncharted 3 space to finish up the third wave
Community Theater for Animated Jack o' Lantern

Edited by hellmutt, 28 October 2011 - 05:18 AM.

Posted Image

#2030 thunder_gamer

thunder_gamer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 October 2011 - 06:12 AM

EU Home have the Falling Angel game, as far as I know, it is the same as the Axe one. Cannot say for certain because I missed that. But it is called Lynx instead.

#2031 sehpirot

sehpirot

where is it?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 October 2011 - 06:51 AM

EU Home have the Falling Angel game, as far as I know, it is the same as the Axe one. Cannot say for certain because I missed that. But it is called Lynx instead.

It´s the same, the deodorant here in America is called AXE, but in Europe is called Lynx.

#2032 Digital-Nitrate

Digital-Nitrate

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 October 2011 - 09:06 AM

Thanks for the updates Digital-Nitrate.

Were you able to get the Manta Ray?

Quick question, how do you get points for Granzella's Edo Lounge? I have not been using Japan Home for a while, except these days for the fishes.

Unfortunately I never did get the Manta Ray trophy. Oh well. As for Edo Lounge points. You have to first pick-up the free bamboo sword found in town near the practice area. Then go on a quest from the bridge and defeat various monsters. Then, with the points you accumulate, go talk to the old lady at the bridge and you can cash them in for various rewards. I personally have not done any yet, so I'm only passing on info that was shared with me.

Hey Zehp. I'm interested in this as well. Maybe we need another PS Home meetup. :)

I'd like in too, but first we need someone with this space.

I have it. The question is how to coordinate this. In the meantime, feel free to send me an add-me. However, my friends list is close to 100, so I might not get it. So be sure to also send me a message via PSN with the time frame and I'll do my best to accommodate everyone.

#2033 hellmutt

hellmutt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 October 2011 - 03:12 PM

I have it. The question is how to coordinate this. In the meantime, feel free to send me an add-me. However, my friends list is close to 100, so I might not get it. So be sure to also send me a message via PSN with the time frame and I'll do my best to accommodate everyone.

What's your PSN name? I tried Digital-Nitrate but that wasn't it...
Posted Image

#2034 Digital-Nitrate

Digital-Nitrate

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 October 2011 - 04:57 PM

Oh sorry, it's D-Nitrate.... although I thought we have met in Home before when helping others get the PS Move costumes in the Presentation Podium space.

I'll can log in less than an hour for those wanting an invite.

#2035 hellmutt

hellmutt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 October 2011 - 05:19 PM

Oh sorry, it's D-Nitrate.... although I thought we have met in Home before when helping others get the PS Move costumes in the Presentation Podium space.

I'll can log in less than an hour for those wanting an invite.

I sent you a friend request, but I probably can't be on until later tonight pacific time, maybe 9 or 10. Is that too late for you?
Posted Image

#2036 vic_x51

vic_x51

World Warrior

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 October 2011 - 09:10 PM

Thanks Digital-Nitrate ! thats nice of you.
man your pretty damn popular, almost 100 friends ! 8-)
I only have maybe a little under 15 :lol:

#2037 hellmutt

hellmutt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2011 - 02:13 AM

Got Gothic Candelabra in the Lockwood Publishing today. I'm not 100% sure how I got it, but I think it was waving at the Lion with the skull on his head. Either that, or running behind and around the gravestones...
Posted Image

#2038 Digital-Nitrate

Digital-Nitrate

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2011 - 02:59 AM

I sent you a friend request, but I probably can't be on until later tonight pacific time, maybe 9 or 10. Is that too late for you?

Not too late. I'll be attending the 11pm (PST) Halloween event in Japan, and can be in NA home before and after for those that need an invite.

I've already helped quite a few EU, HK, and JP users get the costumes - they are very upset that this space is not available there.

Got Gothic Candelabra in the Lockwood Publishing today. I'm not 100% sure how I got it, but I think it was waving at the Lion with the skull on his head. Either that, or running behind and around the gravestones...

All you have to do to get it is stand on the raised platform on the back left wall of the main room where the Pet Cats and Iron Fusion posters are and where the Gift Machine used to be.

Tomorrow night's reward is supposedly the Gothic chair.

Edited by Digital-Nitrate, 29 October 2011 - 04:23 AM.

#2039 hellmutt

hellmutt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2011 - 03:04 AM

Not too late. I'll be attending the 11pm (PST) Halloween event in Japan, and can be in NA home before and after for those that need an invite.

Great, I will try to get on sometime around that time. If you need help with the Playstation Move costumes, I can help with that.
Posted Image

#2040 sehpirot

sehpirot

where is it?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2011 - 04:18 AM

hey Digital-Nitrate i'll see u in the halloween CP in a few, iwas there before but i didn't get any reward, but i saw ppl with wings.