PS HOME Free Items / Clothes / Freebies Wiki

• Please log in to reply
4234 replies to this topic

#2041 Digital-Nitrate

Digital-Nitrate

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2011 - 04:20 AM

Great, I will try to get on sometime around that time. If you need help with the Playstation Move costumes, I can help with that.

I think you have short term memory loss (I already have the move outfits and was helping others get them with you). ;)

I'll be sending invites in a few minutes - keep in mind I'll be leaving at 10:45pm PST to make it to the 11pm JP Halloween event.

#2042 hellmutt

hellmutt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2011 - 06:29 AM

I think you have short term memory loss (I already have the move outfits and was helping others get them with you). ;)

Indeed I do have a terrible memory!
Thanks again for the help with the costume. To go with my name I prefer costumes that are a bit morbid, and this one is perfect. If I get a chance to come back and play your cauldron again, it looks like people who don't own it can only get the mystery present and the contact lenses.
Posted Image

#2043 Noodleneck

Noodleneck

Posted 29 October 2011 - 04:37 PM

I'll just leave these codes for the Subway items here, then.

T4TF-2FN7-6A9E
4CJB-E6N7-C272
LR96-69N6-THM4

#2044 forbruma

forbruma

Posted 29 October 2011 - 04:39 PM

T4TF-2FN7-6A9E
4CJB-E6N7-C272
LR96-69N6-THM4

Thanks! I got 4CJB-E6N7-C272

#2045 demonsking

demonsking

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2011 - 04:46 PM

thank noddleneck. i got LR96-69N6-THM4

#2046 thunder_gamer

thunder_gamer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2011 - 04:53 PM

I told someone else about the code. So Noodleneck, I will thank you for them. Thanks.

#2047 LBJC

LBJC

Lvl99; CAG+100

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2011 - 05:46 PM

If anyone have the Cutteridge Estate would be so kind 2 send me an invitation?, i really want the ghost outfit. My psn: zehpiroth

ANyone here go the space?

#2048 Digital-Nitrate

Digital-Nitrate

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2011 - 06:09 PM

T4TF-2FN7-6A9E
4CJB-E6N7-C272
LR96-69N6-THM4

Shoot - all taken. I keep missing them. If by chance anyone comes across a spare - please PM me. Thanks!

ANyone here go the space?

Yes. I wont have time to log into Home until late tonight - but not sure when I'll be home (the real one). lol

#2049 SoylentBob

SoylentBob

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2011 - 01:39 AM

Looks like the latest Lockwood is the Gothic chair. The About hint says to sit near the cauldron. It appears to work if you approach the cauldron and sit on a piece of furniture while in the space. This could be handy in case the toadstools are all occupied.

#2050 hellmutt

hellmutt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2011 - 04:10 AM

Looks like the latest Lockwood is the Gothic chair. The About hint says to sit near the cauldron. It appears to work if you approach the cauldron and sit on a piece of furniture while in the space. This could be handy in case the toadstools are all occupied.

I sat in a chair in the lobby and the reward just popped when I got up and walked to the cauldron. (The cauldron inside, not the big one in the lobby.)
Posted Image

#2051 SleepyPeepers

SleepyPeepers

Posted 30 October 2011 - 05:14 AM

If anyone have the Cutteridge Estate would be so kind 2 send me an invitation?, i really want the ghost outfit. My psn: zehpiroth

would also GREATLY appreciate an invite! :)

Posted Image
Posted Image

#2052 Stealthcat

Stealthcat

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2011 - 06:57 AM

Shoot - all taken. I keep missing them. If by chance anyone comes across a spare - please PM me. Thanks!

Yes. I wont have time to log into Home until late tonight - but not sure when I'll be home (the real one). lol

I'd love to visit! (same psn as this screen name)

#2053 freakyblonde

freakyblonde

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2011 - 08:37 AM

i missed da codes!! dang can someone please pm a code if u have any left or happen 2 come across any. ty very much.

#2054 thunder_gamer

thunder_gamer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2011 - 08:38 AM

You just need to walk up to the cauldron inside and the chair will be given.

#2055 NightWolf90

NightWolf90

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2011 - 11:56 AM

Anyone have pictures of or know what the JP Halloween event rewards are so far? I only know that day one was a black mask, and yesterday I missed it >.<, and today I haven't been yet.

btw what are the JP event times in EST?

#2056 Digital-Nitrate

Digital-Nitrate

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2011 - 12:16 PM

Anyone have pictures of or know what the JP Halloween event rewards are so far? I only know that day one was a black mask, and yesterday I missed it >.<, and today I haven't been yet.

btw what are the JP event times in EST?

The only reward so far is the black mask. The wings are currently just a temp visual effect if enough people participate. However, there is a counter that keeps going up with each event, so the specualtion is that the counter shows how many people (cumulatively) have participated so far and that if it reaches a certain number the wings and or some other reward will be given out at.

As for CST times, just add 3 hours to the PST times I posted earlier:

Aquarium VR... "So long, and thanks for all the fish!" :applause:

Speaking of JP home, they have announced the date and times for this year's Home Square Halloween events:

PST (thanks Firefly)
10/28 - 3AM, 7AM, 7PM, 11PM
10/29 - 3AM, 7AM, 7PM, 11PM
10/30 - 3AM, 7AM, 11PM
10/31 - 3AM, 7AM
11/01 - 3AM, 7AM, 7PM, 11PM
11/02 - 3AM, 7AM, 7PM, 11PM

You can also now cash in the points you have earned from Granzella's Edo Lounge space from quests for several different rewards (thanks Steve):

Posted Image

These are in addition to the 22 previous rewards from that space.

There are also new rewards from the Peakvox Labs space (21 rewards total so far)

In HK Home, they just started a new Halloween Quiz Event with 15 stands spread over three spaces: Home Square, Shopping Mall, and the Game Space.

Five of the stands will have a 2 question quiz about Home. For each quiz you get right you'll earn a special T-shirt. When you find a stand with no quiz you'll be able to download a special bundle of fans for your avatar. Once you find and complete all five quizzes, then you go to the stand behind the large pumpkin where you can then download a special coat (M/F).

If you need help finding the right stands and answering the quizzes, here is a guide I put together:

Spoiler

EU also has a quiz game with rewards in the Home Square, called Ratchet & Clank All 4 One Quiz. For each of the four possible personalities (Ratchet, Clank, Qwark, Nefarious), you will get two shirts and head costume item (M/F). The questions are random, but I found it very easy to answer differently for each personality as the multiple answers are fairly obvious for each of the four personalities.

In the EU Home Square you can also get free glowing red vampire eyes for your avatar by simply clicking on the Infamous Festival of Blood Booth.

#2057 NightWolf90

NightWolf90

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2011 - 02:21 PM

The only reward so far is the black mask. The wings are currently just a temp visual effect if enough people participate. However, there is a counter that keeps going up with each event, so the specualtion is that the counter shows how many people (cumulatively) have participated so far and that if it reaches a certain number the wings and or some other reward will be given out at.

As for CST times, just add 3 hours to the PST times I posted earlier:

Oh good so I didn't miss anything last night? unless there was a super awesome visual effect that I missed :/ Speaking of I've got to check out the wings :D

and ok, so far I've only been the the event on the 28th at 11pm PST / 2am EST and I only knew that because I asked someone whene the next event time was.

#2058 thunder_gamer

thunder_gamer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2011 - 12:29 AM

Today's Lockwood reward is Crystal Formation. Just go to the crystal thing near the end of the room and get it.

#2059 SoylentBob

SoylentBob

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2011 - 01:04 AM

Today's Lockwood reward is Crystal Formation. Just go to the crystal thing near the end of the room and get it.

...but not the crystals in the Fool Throttle room

#2060 sehpirot

sehpirot

where is it?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2011 - 01:11 AM

i just reached level 20 when i entered on the nDreams Aurora space, but it didn't unlock me the reward, any ideas?

#2061 DismalxHavoc

DismalxHavoc

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2011 - 02:42 PM

Happy Halloween everybody!

Pay Central Plaza a visit, and be awarded with yet another pumpkin. It'll take around 5 minutes for the pop-up to appear. It did for me at least.

EDIT: It's not a pumpkin, even though the reward is titled "Angry Jack o' Lantern." Instead, it's an active item, a pot with an angry skeleton face floating in green goop.

Enjoy! (^__^)

Edited by DismalxHavoc, 31 October 2011 - 04:21 PM.

#2062 Owen

Owen

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2011 - 01:18 AM

Could someone here gift me the Halloween wands from the Lockwood machine? Just send me a PM when you might be on and I can hop on Home.

#2063 DismalxHavoc

DismalxHavoc

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2011 - 01:35 AM

I'd be glad to help you.
My PSN is the same as my name here. Feel free to send me a request. I'm currently online, and will be till around midnight.

#2064 Owen

Owen

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2011 - 01:50 AM

Thanks DismalxHavoc. My Home crashes a lot since this new update, just wondering if anyone else is having these sort of issues?

#2065 Andami

Andami

Buy Because it's on Sale

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2011 - 02:06 AM

Home crashes on me as well, plus various other problems occur frequently. For example, I cannot be gifted the female wand, because it's been gifted to me before, but I don't have it in my inventory and I never received a reward notification for it.

Also, the I have no idea what the Lockwood item today is. I've heard it's supposed to be some tombstone, buy all I got was the Gothic Chair, which I missed on Saturday. I haven't found anything else.

#2066 Owen

Owen

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2011 - 02:10 AM

Home crashes on me as well, plus various other problems occur frequently. For example, I cannot be gifted the female wand, because it's been gifted to me before, but I don't have it in my inventory and I never received a reward notification for it.

Also, the I have no idea what the Lockwood item today is. I've heard it's supposed to be some tombstone, buy all I got was the Gothic Chair, which I missed on Saturday. I haven't found anything else.

I wish the table would be offered again as I kept crashing every time I would walk behind the crab so I could never get it.

#2067 thunder_gamer

thunder_gamer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2011 - 02:15 AM

Happy Halloween everybody!

Pay Central Plaza a visit, and be awarded with yet another pumpkin. It'll take around 5 minutes for the pop-up to appear. It did for me at least.

EDIT: It's not a pumpkin, even though the reward is titled "Angry Jack o' Lantern." Instead, it's an active item, a pot with an angry skeleton face floating in green goop.

Enjoy! (^__^)

It is a Jack-o-Lantern though, the picture is wrong, but if you go to any of the spaces and look into the lights section of the furniture browser, you will see it.

#2068 vic_x51

vic_x51

World Warrior

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2011 - 02:45 AM

i anything suppose to be going on in the central plaza tonight? I think I read on the mesaage of the day they were doing something

#2069 Andami

Andami

Buy Because it's on Sale

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2011 - 02:55 AM

^One post up bud. Didn't want to unlock for me, but it might work for you.

#2070 hellmutt

hellmutt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2011 - 03:53 AM

^One post up bud. Didn't want to unlock for me, but it might work for you.

I would guess it might be too late now. Cause of some really dumb scheduling issues, at 5PM PST today it was already November 1.
Posted Image