PS HOME Free Items / Clothes / Freebies Wiki

• Please log in to reply
4240 replies to this topic

#181 georox

georox

The Captain

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2009 - 02:13 AM

With it being the zombie event tonight at 11:59 EST in the central area, I'll be on home from now until about 11:30 allowing people to enter my apartments that give zombie stuff, and neptune for it's unlockables. After 11:30 PM EST I'm heading to Central Plaza for the event, and I will NOT be going back to apartments tonight once I do. Also, I request if anyone is going to participate in the event to join the Central Plaza instance I am in for it, using the friends menu on PS Home (Hit start and it's one of the buttons.) I know kandal will be there, not sure who else. Let's have CAG host one hell of a zombie raid though.

(More info on Zombie event is on Home news/PS website. One instance of people is chosen around 11:59 EST or so to win copies of Burn Zombie Burn, as in all players there win it.)

3DS Friend code - 1418-6866-3699

#182 NovaKane

NovaKane

On the real...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2009 - 04:56 AM

is tha Ykuza costume free or what? Can someone try to see if its free? going to bed now...

Yeah it's free, your avatar has the be the same skin tone at Kazyua's torso though...unless you have some kinda head piece/mask or w/e.

Posted Image

#183 Zeldafanatic15

Zeldafanatic15

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2009 - 06:04 PM

Reaching 600 points in a Fortune Hunter game does not get you all the clothes items. I just did it and got nothing. I'm not sure if you have to win the match also or not, but I lost.

Never mind about the mask pieces. Apparently they didn't load the first time I went in the space. Got the mask.

Edited by Zeldafanatic15, 31 October 2009 - 06:23 PM.

#184 Veridis_Quo

Veridis_Quo

VAIR-RID-DIS

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2009 - 11:50 AM

Reaching 600 points in a Fortune Hunter game does not get you all the clothes items. I just did it and got nothing. I'm not sure if you have to win the match also or not, but I lost.

Never mind about the mask pieces. Apparently they didn't load the first time I went in the space. Got the mask.

If I remember correctly I got the Tenzin set as soon as I got above 800 points in the game, and to get the Uncharted cap you need to win it.

I can also confirm that the Kazuya costume is free in the threads store. It isn't the complete set however, the set is missing the gloves which could only be obtained by someone who has Tekken 6.

#185 erequena

erequena

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2009 - 04:45 PM

The Uncharted clothing items depend on the number of artifacts collected, not the score. 3 artifacts get you most of the clothes, 4 add the Combat pants, don't know if 5 or more yield further rewards
Posted Image

#186 Stealthcat

Stealthcat

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2009 - 06:30 PM

Music Cafe (JP server) has a new survey up, get a pink NW-202 bluetooth headset (f)

The IREM Festival space (JP server) has new items in the carnival crack shot game. There is a girl with a chain saw (ornament for apartment), new space ship (ornament for apartment), new blue mech (ornament for apartment), party hat (m/f) and a red triangle (furniture for apartment)

Threads (JP & HK server) has a free Jack-o-Lantern mask & t-shirt (m/f), free Kazuya Tekken 6 outfit (m), Katamari antenna (m), 2 Killzone 2 t-shirts (m/f)

Tekken 6 space (JP & HK server) has the water bottle (apartment ornament) and dumbell (m/f) in the weight room. This can be found in all regions.

Edited by Stealthcat, 03 November 2009 - 07:03 PM.

#187 ohram

ohram

Posted 02 November 2009 - 12:34 AM

So, for these japanese server items, is there a way to get them into the US home? Or do they have to stay on our japanese psn accounts?
:twoguns:

#188 Zeldafanatic15

Zeldafanatic15

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2009 - 05:21 AM

So, for these japanese server items, is there a way to get them into the US home? Or do they have to stay on our japanese psn accounts?

Not without a very long and complicated hack. It's not worth it, because you'll more than likely get banned. And no one wants a banned PSN account.

#189 Jerajdai

Jerajdai

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2009 - 09:28 PM

Music Cafe (JP server) has a new survey up, get a pink NW-202 bluetooth headset (f)

The IREM Festival space (JP server) has new items in the carnival crack shot game. There is a girl with a chain saw (ornament for apartment), new space ship (ornament for apartment), new blue mech (ornament for apartment), party hat (m/f) and a red triangle (furniture for apartment)

Stealthcat -

1) Does the bluetooth headset from the survey look like this one?

Posted Image
If so - they did a survey for this item before. If you did that one, it won't let you do this one (it wouldn't let me do it last night) :-(.

2) Do you know if the items randomize at the carnival crackshot game? I went there last night and I saw mostly old items, but I did see the party hat and red triangle like you said (yeah, that one's weird for your avatar to sit on. :/).

Thanks for the update!!! :D

#190 Stealthcat

Stealthcat

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2009 - 04:21 AM

Stealthcat -

1) Does the bluetooth headset from the survey look like this one?

If so - they did a survey for this item before. If you did that one, it won't let you do this one (it wouldn't let me do it last night) :-(.

2) Do you know if the items randomize at the carnival crackshot game? I went there last night and I saw mostly old items, but I did see the party hat and red triangle like you said (yeah, that one's weird for your avatar to sit on. :/).

1) Why yes it did, I missed out on it last time, so its good for slow pokes like me!
2)No, I didn't realize it randomizes, usually I just pass it by, thinking I had gotten everything already. You know you want your avatar to sit on a dangerous sharp object! What!?

Edited by Stealthcat, 04 November 2009 - 04:41 AM.

#191 Jerajdai

Jerajdai

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2009 - 02:47 PM

1) Why yes it did, I missed out on it last time, so its good for slow pokes like me!
2)No, I didn't realize it randomizes, usually I just pass it by, thinking I had gotten everything already. You know you want your avatar to sit on a dangerous sharp object! What!?

1) Glad you got in on it then! I know I've missed a few surveys - now I have hope those surveys might come back so I can get my free gear too. :D

2) That triangle chair is the best. I'm just not sure if it's red before or after my avatar sat on it though. :/

#192 Digital-Nitrate

Digital-Nitrate

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2009 - 11:37 PM

Stealthcat -

They are not random. They change every 24 hours to a predetermined group. If you don't want to go back each day, simply go to your Date and Time Settings menu in the XMB and change the date by 1 day. Then go back to the Carnival space and play the shooting game. As far as I know there are a max of five different "color" chairs, and five party hats, so it is possible to get everything in just five visits.

BTW: This also goes for the free T-shirts up above the carnival area. To get them all, you can only get 1 shirt at a time, and then you need to change the date by 24 hours in order to get each shirt after that. This also goes for the three masks that you can get from the mask merchant, and the four balloons you can get from the balloon merchant. The four fish and the cat with the four fish can all be won in a single visit.

If you are not sure you have gotten everything possible, just visit each merchant each time you change the date. After five visits, you should have everything that space has to offer.... and that's quite a lot!

BTW: They also updated the Beach space in the IREM area, so not only does it now show you a thumbnail pic of the item you won each time you find a "sparkle" under water... but they have also added new items to win, including a pair of shorts and shirt. I assume all the previous rewards are still available, which include three different treasure trunks (chairs), an ancient tablet, beat up sandals, and four different gem stone rings.

I don't know if the update changed the way the hidden sparkles are reset. Prior to the update they reset every 15 min, or each time you leave and come back... which is the fastest way to reset them, and I can confirm that method still works.

#193 Stealthcat

Stealthcat

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2009 - 03:56 AM

They are not random. They change every 24 hours to a predetermined group. If you don't want to go back each day, simply go to your Date and Time Settings menu in the XMB and change the date by 1 day. Then go back to the Carnival space and play the shooting game. As far as I know there are a max of five different "color" chairs, and five party hats, so it is possible to get everything in just five visits.

BTW: This also goes for the free T-shirts up above the carnival area. To get them all, you can only get 1 shirt at a time, and then you need to change the date by 24 hours in order to get each shirt after that. This also goes for the three masks that you can get from the mask merchant, and the four balloons you can get from the balloon merchant. The four fish and the cat with the four fish can all be won in a single visit.

If you are not sure you have gotten everything possible, just visit each merchant each time you change the date. After five visits, you should have everything that space has to offer.... and that's quite a lot!

BTW: They also updated the Beach space in the IREM area, so not only does it now show you a thumbnail pic of the item you won each time you find a "sparkle" under water... but they have also added new items to win, including a pair of shorts and shirt. I assume all the previous rewards are still available, which include three different treasure trunks (chairs), an ancient tablet, beat up sandals, and four different gem stone rings.

I don't know if the update changed the way the hidden sparkles are reset. Prior to the update they reset every 15 min, or each time you leave and come back... which is the fastest way to reset them, and I can confirm that method still works.

Thanks for the info man, I had no idea about some of the IREM carnival stuff. I'm glad you told me about the shortcut to the beach, I only have 2 things from it because I got tired of waiting for the 15 minute intervals.

#194 LXL_Guy

LXL_Guy

Oathkeeper

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2009 - 05:13 AM

Free Guitar Hero 5 shirt & guitar in NA HOME. Just register in the GH VIP room. Also you get your DJ set if you had donated & bought the Breast Cancer Jersey. Only new freebies I know of.

#195 NovaKane

NovaKane

On the real...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2009 - 05:28 AM

Free Guitar Hero 5 shirt & guitar in NA HOME. Just register in the GH VIP room. Also you get your DJ set if you had donated & bought the Breast Cancer Jersey. Only new freebies I know of.

Cool gotta check that out, thanks.

Anyone know how to get the free Kazuya gloves and all the Tekken 6 shirts? I heard you need the game (which I do, haven't played it yet), but don't know the requirements to unlock them.

Posted Image

#196 georox

georox

The Captain

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2009 - 05:32 AM

The $2 breast cancer jersey is SO worth it.

First you get that nice warm feeling of donating to a charity....

BUT you get that badass DJ set. The light stuff alone was worth it.

#197 Holydarkness

Holydarkness

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2009 - 08:54 AM

correction to the kazuya costume it's in costume store on 2nd floor not threads. spent a good amount of time looking for it grrrrr. funny thing is lar's glove costs 49 dollars! lol

#198 Un4tun8Disaster

Un4tun8Disaster

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2009 - 07:39 PM

correction to the kazuya costume it's in costume store on 2nd floor not threads. spent a good amount of time looking for it grrrrr. funny thing is lar's glove costs 49 dollars! lol

Alternately you can also get it by going to Bandai Namco Games>Tekken 6 Mishima Zaibatsu Recreation Floor then walk just left of the Video screen in front, youll see a display showing a shopping bag on the wall and there it is, under male Kazuya.
Posted Image

#199 georox

georox

The Captain

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2009 - 03:56 AM

Woosh.

Posted Image

#200 Stealthcat

Stealthcat

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2009 - 04:31 AM

The $2 breast cancer jersey is SO worth it.

First you get that nice warm feeling of donating to a charity....

BUT you get that badass DJ set. The light stuff alone was worth it.

FYI, you have to buy the jersey first, then head over to the EA Sports Complex to get the DJ set. :)

Edited by Stealthcat, 07 November 2009 - 04:44 AM.

#201 georox

georox

The Captain

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2009 - 04:49 AM

FYI, you have to buy the jersey first, then head over to the EA Sports Complex to get the DJ set. :)

Yea. I love that DJ set so much though. Really good for the post apocalyptic apartment. That place screams industrial.

#202 LXL_Guy

LXL_Guy

Oathkeeper

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2009 - 04:58 AM

You are definitely correct. Funny thing is, I still have yet to mess with my own DJ set.

#203 georox

georox

The Captain

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2009 - 05:02 AM

Go use the light set under appliances, it kicks ass. The rest are really just bonuses, I'd pay $2 for that alone.

#204 Rudianos

Rudianos

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2009 - 07:50 PM

get over 600 points in Fortunate Thieves and get everything listed below
** Uncharted Guide Hat (m/f)
** Uncharted Guide Head Scarf (f)
** Uncharted Guide Jacket (m/f)
** Uncharted Guide Trousers (m/f)
** Uncharted Guide gloves (m/f)
** Uncharted Guide boots (m/f)

This is false. I got over 600 points and received none of these items. I recieved the combat pants after collecting a cross treasure in the game. I first assumed that it must have been the score until I read that other people didn't get items and they were over 600 points (I received the item at 635 points). So with that said, then it's safe to assume that the items unlocked throughout the game is based on the treasure you collect and possibly even the actions you do too.

#205 NovaKane

NovaKane

On the real...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2009 - 01:17 AM

Found this on GameFaqs...

How to Unlock the Tekken 6 Home items:

Tekken 6 Arcade Cabinet

Arcade Addict - Pass the offline arcade mode

Tekken 6 Logo T-Shirt (M, F)
Friend of Foe - Advance in Scenario Campaign Mode

Tekken 6 Crystal T-Shirt (M, F)

It's All Coming Back To Me - Defeat Heihachi Mishima (Area: Mishima Estate) in Scenario Campaign Mode

Kazuya Gloves

That's No Hero - Defeat Kazuya Mishima in the Scenario Campaign Mode

Tekken 6 Long T-shirt (M, F)
Showdown - Defeat Jin Kazama for the final time (Area: Azazel Temple) in the Scenario Campaign Mode

Posted Image

#206 RelentlessRolento

RelentlessRolento

Conversation Comedy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2009 - 02:06 AM

Yeah I got all those T6 items. Prob the only items I'm proud of having due to me being a huge Tekken fanboy.

#207 LXL_Guy

LXL_Guy

Oathkeeper

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2009 - 05:52 AM

Yeah I got all those T6 items. Prob the only items I'm proud of having due to me being a huge Tekken fanboy.

A few nice goodies for those of us who actually were okay with scenario mode.

Quick question, I read awhile back that one can get a pair of Wesker's shades with an RE5 save file. Is it true? If so how does one get it?

Edited by LXL_Guy, 10 November 2009 - 01:44 AM.

#208 brewer

brewer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2009 - 02:39 PM

You need to have a RE5 save file (or the disc in the PS3, not sure which) and have collected all 5 beatles from the mini game in the RE5 space. Then go to the RE5 achieves and talk to the guy there (cant remember his name) and he will give you Wesker's shades.

#209 mrdiamond666

mrdiamond666

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2009 - 11:05 PM

Actually what you do is when youget into the space, go to the back to the big hole, its a drum, just wait inside of it for a minute. Just stay in it until they unlock.

#210 Owen

Owen

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2009 - 12:51 AM

Actually what you do is when youget into the space, go to the back to the big hole, its a drum, just wait inside of it for a minute. Just stay in it until they unlock.

I cannot seem to get access to the VIP Room, do you need a game save?

Edit: Finally got in, it seems that when someone is standing in the entrance, it is hard to get the VIP access to pop up.