Another week of 10 Free Items in the Store:

Costumes -> A-Z -> Male -> Burn Zombie Burn -> FREE

#2252 DismalxHavoc

DismalxHavoc

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 December 2011 - 06:35 PM

Just read this in the Playstation EU Forums:

"Curious about the PS Vita? Wondering how it will revolutionise the world of gaming? Well fear not if you are, because this week you will find a PS Vita hovering in Home Square which will allow you to sign up to Inside PS Vita and get all the latest inside information on this new console. You will also be rewarded for your curiousity with a pair of PS Vita Halos (his and hers) and a brand new PS Vita sofa. Be sure to hang on to your halos... You never know when they might come in handy!"

Although, we will have to wait till Home is open again tomorrow. I thought this'll be worth posting.

#2253 thunder_gamer

thunder_gamer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 December 2011 - 07:27 PM

Tons of free Lockwood stuff... 7RPH-L5N9-MT67 ...enjoy!

Darn, missed it. Where did you get that code?

Anyone that got it want to share what is included?

On the side note, been having problem getting Lockwood Showcase firework reward twice in my EU account now, anyone got the same problem? Or is it just my account got bit by reward bug again?

#2254 dufftech

dufftech

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 December 2011 - 10:52 PM

Anyone that got it want to share what is included?

Spoiler

dufftech.png

#2255 Owen

Owen

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 December 2011 - 11:36 PM

Some good items in there, wish I would have had a chance to get them.

#2256 SleepyPeepers

SleepyPeepers

Posted 16 December 2011 - 04:30 AM

It was a Lockwood Xmas promo - half the code was hidden on the Lockwood Site and the other half on http://YourPlaystationHome.com.

I read about it on the http://community.us.playstation.com Home forums.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#2257 Digital-Nitrate

Digital-Nitrate

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2011 - 05:04 AM

Reward #5 (Black and Gold Party Balloons) from the Lockwood Showcase is now available until tomorrow 4pm PST , To get them just go in the Drey runway room and in the back near the right side stairs you'll see the balloons. Stand near them to get them.

In the Winter Holiday Hullabaloo space there are a bunch of rewards to get. Start of by walking around in a circle to find 6 different cameras. At each one, activate it and take a pic and you'll get a reward. In total you'll get:

Winter 2011 - Snowman Snowglobe
Winter 2011 - Hot Tub Snowglobe
Winter 2011 - Snow Bear Snowglobe
Winter 2011 - Firepit Snowglobe
Winter 2011 - Gingerbread Snowglobe
Winter 2011 - Snowglobe Stand

Not only that, but there is also a fishing game - just like the one in the Waterfall Terrace space that gives new rewards.

Also, there is a new Quest called "Winter Event 2011" - while I have yet to finish the first part, so far it has rewarded me the following:

Winter Candy Cane (M/F) [hand item]
Hot Cocoa (M/F) - [hand item]
Winter 2011 - Trout Fishing Plaque [ornament]
Winter 2011 - Catfish Fishing Plaque [ornament]
Winter 2011 - Bass Fishing Plaque [ornament]
Ice Hockey Stick (M/F) - [hand item]
Football (M/F) [hand item]

I'm now at the part of the quest where I need to collect 10 barrels while playing the Bootlegger game. I'm taking a break for now.

There is also the Window Shopper quest. You can't unlock each store visit using the Navigator's shopping menu, but its fast and easy to just walk from store to store. You do not actually have to activate each store, just walk to the entrance. After you reach the 20th stage you'll get the Winter Window Shopper Trophy [ornament].

Keep in mind, with all quests - I have two tips to prevent system freezes and to be sure you get each QUEST INFO completed message - Do not do anything until the HDD symbol appears and goes away. If you leave a space while the HDD is spinning or go to another quest objective area while the HDD symbol is on the screen there is a chance you'll either freeze or you wont get the quest completed message. If it happens, don't worry - just restart Home and you'll be able to pick up where you left off.

Edited by Digital-Nitrate, 16 December 2011 - 05:20 AM.

#2258 DismalxHavoc

DismalxHavoc

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2011 - 07:44 AM

I'm a little sad to say Bootleggers '29 is broken on my end. Probaby due to the traffic of everyone wanting to complete the quest. Few of my friends also share this problem. I was at least able to get a few games in, till i froze and now it's acting broke again. "Broken," meaning it loads the game screen up, then it quickly flashes off-screen. And my avatar is left standing at the door until I quit the game or it freezes.

This happening to anyone else?

#2259 Digital-Nitrate

Digital-Nitrate

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2011 - 04:08 PM

I'm a little sad to say Bootleggers '29 is broken on my end. Probaby due to the traffic of everyone wanting to complete the quest. Few of my friends also share this problem. I was at least able to get a few games in, till i froze and now it's acting broke again. "Broken," meaning it loads the game screen up, then it quickly flashes off-screen. And my avatar is left standing at the door until I quit the game or it freezes.

This happening to anyone else?

The same thing happened when the "Take It All In" quest was released, as one of the stages had you collect 5 barrels. Trying to get into a game, let alone not have it freeze up was quite the challenge the first week, but soon after things settled down. The nice thing about waiting is that you'll have a better chance at getting in a game with friends and or just a few other players, so that you'll have a much easier time collecting barrels than with a room full of strangers with ADHD all trying to collect the barrels.

The Winter Event quests doesn't end until the end of January, so there is plenty of time.

#2260 DismalxHavoc

DismalxHavoc

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2011 - 08:33 PM

The Winter Event quests doesn't end until the end of January, so there is plenty of time.

Yeah, I read the quest's expiration date this morning. Good to know it's gonna last awhile. When it's back to being a casual game, I'll give it another go.
On a side note, here's something that wasn't mentioned on the PS Blog. Although, I'm sure most have figured this out already.
Upon arriving in the Aurora 1.4 space, you receive a rainbow pony-like companion. Not my ideal companion, but for the ladies .... perhaps.:D
Also, the two games within Aurora that we only got to stand around during the Halloween event have gone live. So far, I've found the Penguin minigame to have its own challenges with rewards. These games are playable only once a week unless you purchase tickets.

Enjoy!

#2261 SoylentBob

SoylentBob

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2011 - 01:07 AM

New pet in nDreams Aurora
Vincent the Rainbow Unicorn

Lips in Lockwood again

from Facebook... 1st 1095 grabbers
Your PlayStation Home's 3rd Birthday!

by Lockwood Publishing Ltd on Thursday, December 15, 2011 at 3:44am

Lockwood will be helping Your PlayStation Home celebrate their 3rd birthday on the 14th December. It’s also a great opportunity for us to celebrate 3 years of producing content for PlayStation┬«Home. We’ve hand-picked some of our favourite items to give away to 1,095 lucky fans in the EU and US.

Your mission is to hunt through www.lockwoodpublishing.com and www.yourplaystationhome.com to find two halves of a code for your region, one from each site. They’ll be in this format: ‘[US]xxxx-xx’ and ‘[US]xx-xxxx’ for the US and ‘[EU]xxxx-xx’ and ‘[EU]xx-xxxx’ for the EU. Put the halves together to form a complete code (‘xxxx-xxxx-xxxx’) and redeem it in the PlayStation Store. It’s that easy!

So, let’s join together in wishing Your PlayStation Home many happy returns. We’ll sure they’ll bring you lots more great Home articles and news in the years to come.

Good luck and happy hunting!

Another week of 10 Free Items in the Store:

Costumes -> A-Z -> Male -> Burn Zombie Burn -> FREE

If you do this, it updates your free-junk-for-the-month-quest

Edited by SoylentBob, 17 December 2011 - 01:29 AM.

#2262 Digital-Nitrate

Digital-Nitrate

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2011 - 03:08 AM

If you do this, it updates your free-junk-for-the-month-quest

Just to be clear, you must also go to the Activity Board and select the Bargain Hunter quest if you have not already. Other wise it will not update it.

Currently there are four quests available to play if you have not completed them already:

• Take It All In (ends 2012-01-01)
  • Bargain Hunter (ends 2012-01-05)
  • Window Shopper (ends 2012-01-12)
  • Winter Event 2011 (ends 2012-02-01)

#2263 hellmutt

hellmutt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2011 - 07:59 AM

Got the fireworks set today from the glade set. Dragged we3jesters in with me to complete the transaction. It's hard to get 8 people together like that!
Posted Image

#2264 GamerGurl1977

GamerGurl1977

Posted 17 December 2011 - 05:51 PM

I didn't have a huge delay w/the barrel shoot part of the penguin sidekick quest. Got in and was like "wow omg uh uh" lol...couldn't do it. Kinda sucks cuz I did everything up to that. Guess I'm more of an rpg-er. Shooters aren't my thing. Wish there'd been an alternative. Anyone have any advice???

#2265 Ir0n

Ir0n

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2011 - 07:01 PM

I didn't have a huge delay w/the barrel shoot part of the penguin sidekick quest. Got in and was like "wow omg uh uh" lol...couldn't do it. Kinda sucks cuz I did everything up to that. Guess I'm more of an rpg-er. Shooters aren't my thing. Wish there'd been an alternative. Anyone have any advice???

Yes, find someone with access to the Private Server (all the Glitchers familiar with the Uniquez site know what I'm talking about) then you can go with a friend and he/she can let you win because there won't be many people there
:applause:

#2266 we3jesters

we3jesters

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2011 - 07:01 PM

Gamergurl. have you tried going into one of the empty rooms just to run around and grab barrels? I don't think it counts towards your in game score if you are the only one there but I think it does count for the quest. Good luck!

And thanks a ton Hellmutt for getting me those awesome fireworks! Now we just need to get 8 people at my silicon lounge, I think it has the same sort of deal ( 8 plus people unlocks something *i think*)

#2267 hellmutt

hellmutt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2011 - 07:10 PM

Gamergurl. have you tried going into one of the empty rooms just to run around and grab barrels? I don't think it counts towards your in game score if you are the only one there but I think it does count for the quest. Good luck!

And thanks a ton Hellmutt for getting me those awesome fireworks! Now we just need to get 8 people at my silicon lounge, I think it has the same sort of deal ( 8 plus people unlocks something *i think*)

I'm in if we can find 6 others :)
Posted Image

#2268 hellmutt

hellmutt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2011 - 07:11 PM

Yes, find someone with access to the Private Server (all the Glitchers familiar with the Uniquez site know what I'm talking about) then you can go with a friend and he/she can let you win because there won't be many people there
:applause:

If someone has access to a private server ... please let us know, I bet you'd have a lot of takers and we could all join together for the fun.
Posted Image

#2269 Jason_rb

Jason_rb

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2011 - 08:03 PM

BF3 Avitar Item Code (I'm giving something back to the community!): BRMK-78NH-QFCH

#2270 BeerBro

BeerBro

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2011 - 08:13 PM

BF3 Avitar Item Code (I'm giving something back to the community!): BRMK-78NH-QFCH

awesome, thank you so much
Posted Image

#2271 we3jesters

we3jesters

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2011 - 10:16 PM

Hmm, seems like it was a contest I was thinking of which is already over, so n/m on the silicon lounge thing unless anyone knows different. Sorry!

#2272 CandyCaptain

CandyCaptain

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2011 - 10:24 PM

I had the weirdest thing happen in Bootleggers the other night when I was doing it. I couldn't see the enemy team and the couldn't see me. It was like this for about 4 matches till most of the other team left. Anyways it made it ridiculously easy to get the barrels lol.

Not to mention I got considerably better at shooting in it after I could kill people again. n_______n

#2273 Ir0n

Ir0n

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2011 - 10:38 PM

Hmm, seems like it was a contest I was thinking of which is already over, so n/m on the silicon lounge thing unless anyone knows different. Sorry!

#PSHome
Ya, I am not aware of any unlocks in the Silicon Lounge.

The spaces I know for sure DO have unlocks are:
The new Midnight Glade (fireworks space) and the Ameturasu / Sunset Yacht, Waterfall Terrace has a mounted fish from the fishing game for your wall, the Pirate Ship has a skeleton Key unlock, and the Mansion has an unlock when you own all the parts, in that when you find the keys hidden in each part, it unlocks the gold plated vehicles for the garage (not sure what happens if you unlock it and already have furniture placed where they spawn).

There is also Darla's Den which has unlocks.. but.. thats a different animal completely.

#2274 SleepyPeepers

SleepyPeepers

Posted 18 December 2011 - 02:06 AM

Looking for 8 people to help me with the yacht unlock. Lemme know if you can help, thanks!

Posted Image
Posted Image

#2275 diarmadii

diarmadii

Posted 18 December 2011 - 02:25 AM

Looking for 8 people to help me with the yacht unlock. Lemme know if you can help, thanks!

I believe its 13 people needed for the yacht just so you know

#2276 hellmutt

hellmutt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2011 - 03:22 AM

Send me an invite and I'll try to be available.
Posted Image

#2277 Ir0n

Ir0n

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2011 - 03:49 AM

I believe its 13 people needed for the yacht just so you know

I think it's 12 - you plus the space max of 11 guests.

#2278 phogoodness

phogoodness

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2011 - 04:54 AM

I'll help out with the yacht. Msg me on PSN.

#2279 j.howlett

j.howlett

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2011 - 06:18 AM

if it's not to late i could help. oh look at the time i might be to late but if i could help hit my psn

#2280 goddessbunny42

goddessbunny42

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2011 - 07:38 AM

Ditto to that ... PM me on PSN to help with your Yacht count.:D