PS HOME Free Items / Clothes / Freebies Wiki

• Please log in to reply
4235 replies to this topic

#2341 Ir0n

Ir0n

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2011 - 10:38 AM

I got the 10 free items from Twisted Metal before starting this quest. Once I checked the "My Quest" screen (after starting the quest) it said I had 13/17 items (?). I finished gathering the free items (including the sofa) and went back to check my item count and it still said 13/17. I cleared my cache, restarted Home, checked the activity board and it now says 3/17. lol, umm..

The posts above you indicated where the others can be found. Also mentioned is the chair that is the next step of the quest that "may" not be free until you have completed the previous step of the quest.

I suggest you pick up the quest before getting these. If you don't, you may need to restart home to get them to register.
Here is a summary: (Yes, it's 18 items - 19 including the blue chair)
Spoiler

I didn't receive the Trophy and have it show complete until I returned to the Mall Lvl-1

Edited by Ir0n, 23 December 2011 - 03:39 PM.
added spoiler button

#2342 hellmutt

hellmutt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2011 - 10:51 AM

RC Rally Car mod quest is not unlocking for me. I wonder if it's because I had already modified my cars and filled up all three spots in the garage...
Posted Image

#2343 CandyCaptain

CandyCaptain

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2011 - 12:08 PM

I'm stuck trying to get a jersey. <.< Won't reward me it lol

#2344 Ir0n

Ir0n

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2011 - 12:32 PM

OK, so after some digging, this is what I have discovered so far for this content update (which by the way, the devs have indicated that this was the largest content update ever for PSHome):

- Free Animated Firework Hat reward when you enter the HUB
- You can still get the free pet (Vincent rainbow horse) when you enter the nDreams Space
- nDreams Teller of Tales reward - Sea based Wall Art
- New Yacht Space Guest Rewards - The new Yacht Personal space has gold globes around the space that can grant rewards to owner as well as some to the guests.
- They have tweaked the Community Theater and it is giving rewards that wouldn't work when they were supposed to (I got that picture frame for 6 weeks or so ago)
- Word is the Lockwood space will have a new special gift sometime this weekend (my money is on Sunday?)

Winter Holiday Hullabaloo Quest series Part (2 of 3)
Spoiler

New Spaces (some have public preview available for a limited time):
- Diesel Beach Resort (been in EU for a while now)
- Lockwood Luxury Yacht (its huge and comes with 20 owner rewards)
- New Loot "Space" personal space (another crackle screen, plus media feeds etc...)
- New Desert Haven Club House - (as it's a club, it is semi public) reminiscent of the Hollywood hills space with pool - I like it ; )

Edited by Ir0n, 23 December 2011 - 03:36 PM.
added spoiler button

#2345 Ir0n

Ir0n

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2011 - 12:41 PM

RC Rally Car mod quest is not unlocking for me. I wonder if it's because I had already modified my cars and filled up all three spots in the garage...

The problem for me was the pool, not the RC Ralley Car part (see my tip in post a little bit ago). And no, having already saved cars is a non-issue. In fact, all I did was opened it change one setting, saved, switched back and re-saved.

#2346 BirdmanHB

BirdmanHB

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2011 - 07:02 PM

Double check everything else, I didn't even have to go to the RC Car space since i had already completed everything there. I just walked up to the bear, walked a few steps away then turned around and walked back up to him and I was triggered.

#2347 SoylentBob

SoylentBob

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2011 - 03:04 AM

I didn't get an animated fireworks hat from the Hub.

There are M/F animated festive party hats which have sparklers tops available from the winter holiday hullabaloo.

They don't always appear immediately and may require a relog or core space visit.

#2348 tincann

tincann

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2011 - 12:02 AM

The Blue Striped Sofa in Mass Media IS now free. Here is it's location:

Mass Media Store - Mass Media - Wall Hangings - At the bottom of the list.

#2349 DismalxHavoc

DismalxHavoc

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2011 - 06:14 PM

The only problem with part 2 of the Winter 2011 quests is...
I was just checking the Activity Board which told me to go to the Sportswalk with the jersey equipped. I must have pressed a wrong button, because I went there, took the trivia and nothing happened when I returned. Checked the Activity Board again and the My Quests page was empty. So, I had to start from the beginning. Now that I'm pretty much caught up, the Activity Board isn't even updating after I do the quest that requires wearing the Mistletoe Hat while taking a dip in both hot tubs. Therefore, I cannot resume to the Sportswalk quest.

#2350 BirdmanHB

BirdmanHB

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2011 - 11:00 PM

The only problem with part 2 of the Winter 2011 quests is...
I was just checking the Activity Board which told me to go to the Sportswalk with the jersey equipped. I must have pressed a wrong button, because I went there, took the trivia and nothing happened when I returned. Checked the Activity Board again and the My Quests page was empty. So, I had to start from the beginning. Now that I'm pretty much caught up, the Activity Board isn't even updating after I do the quest that requires wearing the Mistletoe Hat while taking a dip in both hot tubs. Therefore, I cannot resume to the Sportswalk quest.

Not sure about the rest of the problems, but I do know you have to do trivia and also play the poker tables over next to the bar before returning. Not sure why the quest would clear on you unless you hit "x" while in the activity board menu.

#2351 tincann

tincann

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2011 - 10:57 PM

Actually ther is a current problem with Winter Quest Part 2 - When you have to go to the snowman & he says,"I have this Home Football Jersey. I don't know who I was supposed to give it to, so I guess you can have it." Unfortunately you never get the item & the quest is still listed as incomplete. If you go back to him, he says the same thing with the same result. Collecting other rewards, Exiting Home & restarting does not fix the problem.

#2352 DismalxHavoc

DismalxHavoc

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2011 - 11:33 PM

Actually ther is a current problem with Winter Quest Part 2 - When you have to go to the snowman & he says,"I have this Home Football Jersey. I don't know who I was supposed to give it to, so I guess you can have it." Unfortunately you never get the item & the quest is still listed as incomplete. If you go back to him, he says the same thing with the same result. Collecting other rewards, Exiting Home & restarting does not fix the problem.

Yes, this is what is happening to me. Except, I did recieve the jersey. The quest just isn't updating to the next part, and the snowman keeps saying he has a jersey for me (which I already have, therefore cannot receive again).

Thanks for letting us know there is some sort of problem with the quests, Tincann.

#2353 Jason_rb

Jason_rb

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2011 - 11:44 PM

You need to go to the bear also wait for hdd light to stop is what someone else is saying.

#2354 SoylentBob

SoylentBob

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2011 - 03:04 AM

Oh, noes!
The Lockwood space is closed.
The door is locked.

#2355 BeerBro

BeerBro

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2011 - 03:15 AM

it could be that they're preparing for new years? We didn't even get the last mystery item yet.
Posted Image

#2356 BirdmanHB

BirdmanHB

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2011 - 04:12 AM

Yea view Iron's post above he wrote in it "When you are trying to get your PJ's be sure to talk to the Bear also BEFORE you run off to the sports park" I followed that direction and I completed the entire thing. Not sure why you have to speak to both the snowman and the bear, but you do.

#2357 megatrondelux1

megatrondelux1

Posted 30 December 2011 - 01:10 AM

thanks Birdman tried it and it worked!

#2358 SoylentBob

SoylentBob

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2011 - 01:14 AM

Facebook says Twitter has codes for Novus Prime gear.
Twitter says US codes aren't working.
HomeStationMag gave us Nebulon Booster codes that were dead immediately.

Lockwood is back. It looks like it's the fireworks display that gives the North Pole again.

Edited by SoylentBob, 30 December 2011 - 01:33 AM.

#2359 SleepyPeepers

SleepyPeepers

Posted 30 December 2011 - 04:24 AM

Facebook says Twitter has codes for Novus Prime gear.
Twitter says US codes aren't working.
HomeStationMag gave us Nebulon Booster codes that were dead immediately.

Fail. :wall:

Posted Image
Posted Image

#2360 we3jesters

we3jesters

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2011 - 05:01 AM

well, that blows about those codes, but maybe this will cheer someone up... i am going to be giving away one mechjet costume from the gift machine. if you are interested, you will have to find my alt somewhere within playstation home. first person to find me and say, in text chat, *cheese bounces and i love cag* wins. i will post the name of my alt and clues here soon, so be looking. also, if you dont want the costume you can pick an equal value prize. see you soon!

#2361 hellmutt

hellmutt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2011 - 05:42 AM

well, that blows about those codes, but maybe this will cheer someone up... i am going to be giving away one mechjet costume from the gift machine. if you are interested, you will have to find my alt somewhere within playstation home. first person to find me and say, in text chat, *cheese bounces and i love cag* wins. i will post the name of my alt and clues here soon, so be looking. also, if you dont want the costume you can pick an equal value prize. see you soon!

Sounds cool, I'm ready!
Posted Image

#2362 we3jesters

we3jesters

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2011 - 06:11 AM

ok here we go! as a thanks to cag, im about to give away a costume! winner will have to add we3jesters after they have won to recieve the prize. the avatar you will be lloking for is named snarf420. the clues: its four times amazeing what you can find if you go in the wrong way; where teleports are concerned, two out of three aint bad; going to aurora will get you close but not far enough; you should go to alpha to fix that hex, you wouldnt tilt as much and you would win thix prize! good luck all!

#2363 BirdmanHB

BirdmanHB

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2011 - 06:20 AM

ok here we go! as a thanks to cag, im about to give away a costume! winner will have to add we3jesters after they have won to recieve the prize. the avatar you will be lloking for is named snarf420. the clues: its four times amazeing what you can find if you go in the wrong way; where teleports are concerned, two out of three aint bad; going to aurora will get you close but not far enough; you should go to alpha to fix that hex, you wouldnt tilt as much and you would win thix prize! good luck all!

Looking for you now, but I have no clue what your hints mean haha

#2364 we3jesters

we3jesters

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2011 - 06:28 AM

ok, that was fast! contest is over and we have two winners: first place ss3don and a close 2nd hellmutt! congrats to you two and thanks again cag!

#2365 Midnighthawk

Midnighthawk

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2011 - 06:33 AM

I came in a distant 3rd lol. Oh well, it was a fun distraction.

#2366 hellmutt

hellmutt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2011 - 06:30 PM

ok, that was fast! contest is over and we have two winners: first place ss3don and a close 2nd hellmutt! congrats to you two and thanks again cag!

A big thanks to we3jesters for the contest! Got a cool outfit and bonsai tree for my apartment as runner up.
Posted Image

#2367 Midnighthawk

Midnighthawk

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2011 - 06:33 PM

Thanks to hellmutt for passing on some of the tokens :)

#2368 hellmutt

hellmutt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2011 - 10:13 PM

These were pasted on Facebook for Novus Prime booster a few minutes ago. Not sure if there will be any left that are good in here. Since they were available publicly, I'm also posting them in the PS3 code drop thread which hopefully will help someone get one of these.

939F-2BNN-LRRA - ?
HAM9-7NN8-NQQG - working I just tested it.
DMPC-G8NM-AMHC - working I just tested it.

EDIT: I'm told they are now all used up.

Edited by hellmutt, 30 December 2011 - 10:36 PM.

Posted Image

#2369 hellmutt

hellmutt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2011 - 10:42 PM

Try these as well for Novus Prime booster pack for PS Home. I can't try them myself right now, but maybe you'll get lucky.

337F-BFNK-LQNE
EQ4C-3RN8-A8NN
FN4G-GRN7-4PHN
MHQN-RPNG-K9J3
JCQK-7NNH-P95R
E8RP-MDN9-FT7T
MBN2-FDN7-829M
MPNT-6MN9-PNJK
A4P7-8QND-NLLM
93N4-9CN9-4LPR

Edit:
I think these two are still working.
MHQN-RPNG-K9J3
E8RP-MDN9-FT7T

Edited by hellmutt, 30 December 2011 - 11:19 PM.

Posted Image

#2370 BirdmanHB

BirdmanHB

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2011 - 11:38 PM

Try these as well for Novus Prime booster pack for PS Home. I can't try them myself right now, but maybe you'll get lucky.

337F-BFNK-LQNE
EQ4C-3RN8-A8NN
FN4G-GRN7-4PHN
MHQN-RPNG-K9J3
JCQK-7NNH-P95R
E8RP-MDN9-FT7T
MBN2-FDN7-829M
MPNT-6MN9-PNJK
A4P7-8QND-NLLM
93N4-9CN9-4LPR

Edit:
I think these two are still working.
MHQN-RPNG-K9J3
E8RP-MDN9-FT7T

Those under Edit are still working, I used the 2nd one and got it...Thanks!

Also, Part 3 of the Winter Quest is now active in case anyone hasn't been to the activity board recently.