• Please log in to reply
4240 replies to this topic

#241 dskylark

dskylark

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2009 - 08:08 AM

Kazuya Costume Set isnt in Threads

It is in the Costume shop on the second floor. I picked it up last night.

#242 NovaKane

NovaKane

On the real...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2009 - 01:00 PM

Do the new survey on the 2nd floor of the Music Cafe on JPN Home to get these free shirts. I think it ends on 12/13, not sure though.

Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image

#243 Jerajdai

Jerajdai

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2009 - 02:18 PM

From the PS Blog...

We’re getting a head-start on our own festivities and releasing a heap of holiday goodies this week (and, yes, that was the sound of me not-so-subtly dropping the hint that there are some big things in store for all of my Home-boys and Home-girls this year).If you visit the Mall this Thursday, you’ll find a literal ton of festive items that will help you celebrate the holidays properly in PlayStation Home. And in the spirit of giving, we’ll be making many of these items available to you free-of-charge, so everyone can partake in the season in the style of their choice. This week’s content update is just the tip of the iceberg, so remember to stay tuned to this blog for more details regarding this year’s holiday celebrations in PlayStation Home.

:bouncy:

Just saw on the PS Forums the free items are a manger and candlebra in Furniture 1, Festive.

Edited by Jerajdai, 03 December 2009 - 02:33 PM.

#244 NovaKane

NovaKane

On the real...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2009 - 03:05 PM

Just saw on the PS Forums the free items are a manger and candlebra in Furniture 1, Festive.

Yeah, that's really weak IMO. It's still early in the month though, hopefully we'll get some better free stuff. Specifically, a costume like they did for Thanksgivin'.

Posted Image

#245 georox

georox

The Captain

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2009 - 03:21 PM

Festivus pole! Win!

3DS Friend code - 1418-6866-3699

#246 NovaKane

NovaKane

On the real...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2009 - 07:30 PM

New Armada Groove event at the Presentation Podium in EU Home. You get a shirt for enterin'. You get a trophy for winnin' the game on the second floor.

New soccer space (forgot the name of the game) in JPN Home. There's a floatin' soccer ball on the second floor that asks several questions. It might be trivia. I don't know if it gives you a prize for answerin' them correctly since I don't understand japanese.

Posted Image

#247 Jerajdai

Jerajdai

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2009 - 08:03 PM

Yeah, that's really weak IMO. It's still early in the month though, hopefully we'll get some better free stuff. Specifically, a costume like they did for Thanksgivin'.

I have to agree. I hope they come out with a tree with blinking lights or something - sure that won't be free though (unless you're on the JP server - I think they gave away free xmas trees last year.).

#248 Stealthcat

Stealthcat

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2009 - 07:45 PM

New Armada Groove event at the Presentation Podium in EU Home. You get a shirt for enterin'. You get a trophy for winnin' the game on the second floor.

New soccer space (forgot the name of the game) in JPN Home. There's a floatin' soccer ball on the second floor that asks several questions. It might be trivia. I don't know if it gives you a prize for answerin' them correctly since I don't understand japanese.

Animated Trophy for Shape Blast in the Presentation Podium is the same as the one offered during Gamescom. So if you missed it last time, shoot those cannons.

The soccer prize is a t-shirt with black kanji on there. There are 5-6 different ones, you can only win one of them??

IREM R-Type space (JP) has a game where you get a black and red Kimono for playing (m/f) and R-Type fighter hat (m/f) for scoring over 10,000 points.

Edited by Stealthcat, 09 December 2009 - 08:09 PM.

#249 NovaKane

NovaKane

On the real...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2009 - 11:29 PM

Animated Trophy for Shape Blast in the Presentation Podium is the same as the one offered during Gamescom. So if you missed it last time, shoot those cannons.

The soccer prize is a t-shirt with black kanji on there. There are 5-6 different ones, you can only win one of them??

IREM R-Type space (JP) has a game where you get a black and red Kimono for playing (m/f) and R-Type fighter hat (m/f) for scoring over 10,000 points.

I'm not sure if you can only win one of the soccer shirts. I got one myself though. Someone on the Home board took pics of the questions and circled the answers lol.

Here are the times you can show up at the soccer stadium to see the Zakumi mascot and get a free trophy of him as well. (Credit: PS Home board)

Here's an expanded timeslot listing for all three Zakumi appearance timeslots, all confirmed, and all valid (except for when Home is being updated late Wed/early Thu, of course) :

Japan Time:

• 12:00 - 13:00
  • 17:00 - 18:00
  • 22:00 - 23:00

Pacific Time:

• 7:00p - 8:00p
  • 12:00a - 1:00a
  • 5:00a - 6:00a

Eastern Time:

• 10:00p - 11:00p
  • 3:00a - 4:00a
  • 8:00a - 9:00a

I got there at 10pm est last night and he showed up a few minutes later. I got the trophy as soon as I ran into him. He went to different parts of the stadium, danced, posed for pics, and left. Cool event.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that you get a free PSPGo when you go to the theater with the award show playing. You have to wait until the countdown finishes before they give you the PSP though. I like it better than the PSP we got from the US because it sits on a stand rather than lying flat.

Edited by NovaKane, 10 December 2009 - 12:25 PM.

Posted Image

#250 Jerajdai

Jerajdai

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2009 - 04:23 PM

(NA server) Free Menorah starting today at the Mall (Furniture)

Thanks for all the updates NovaKane/Stealthcat!

#251 200STM

200STM

Posted 10 December 2009 - 05:29 PM

You can get a free novelty scene at the Furniture 1 store in the mall.

#252 LXL_Guy

LXL_Guy

Oathkeeper

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2009 - 10:34 PM

EU HOME has a free Treehouse space to commemorate HOME anniversary (if I recall this correctly) for a limited time (2 weeks I believe).

#253 NovaKane

NovaKane

On the real...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2009 - 11:36 PM

EU Home: Free paper crown hat when you open up one of the presents in Winter Wonderland by the tree.

You get a snowman statue in the same space after you complete the dancing elf minigame.

Posted Image

#254 Jerajdai

Jerajdai

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2009 - 02:01 PM

I really need to get on Home this weekend - I'm SOOOO behind on all this stuff!!!

Just curious - does anybody on here actually buy stuff from the Japan PS Home shops? If so - where do you get your PSN yen cards?

#255 Space Cowboy YGI

Space Cowboy YGI

Look at your man....

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2009 - 10:22 PM

NA Home: Free Christmas Tree and other items by going to the big tree in Central Plaza.

Yeah!!
Besides Star Trek, when it comes to movies, they're is no such thing as a "re-imagining." Run. It's only going to be a crappy remake.

#256 NovaKane

NovaKane

On the real...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2009 - 11:32 PM

EU Home: (Day 2) Complete new mini game in Winter Wonderland and get ornamental gift box. I think that's what it was called.

NA Home: Free Christmas tree when you log in.

Free 1st anniversary t-shirt when you open up the box under the tree in Central Plaza.

Posted Image

#257 Digital-Nitrate

Digital-Nitrate

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2009 - 11:59 PM

I'm not sure if you can only win one of the soccer shirts. I got one myself though. Someone on the Home board took pics of the questions and circled the answers lol.

Do you have a link to that? Thanks.

Also, for anyone completeing the questionnaire located upstairs in the Japanese Music Cafe in Home between Dec 14 and Dec 25 will be given a bundle of three furniture items (chair, bureau, coffee table) in celebration of Home's 1st year anniversary.

Posted Image

#258 NovaKane

NovaKane

On the real...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2009 - 12:58 AM

Do you have a link to that? Thanks.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#259 LBJC

LBJC

Lvl99; CAG+100

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2009 - 02:12 AM

so guys that Xmas stuff(new item each day) stuff... if I miss an item the first day, can I get it the second day? I dont want to mss the freebies.

#260 Digital-Nitrate

Digital-Nitrate

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2009 - 02:32 AM

so guys that Xmas stuff(new item each day) stuff... if I miss an item the first day, can I get it the second day? I dont want to mss the freebies.

I suspect the NA Gift Tree prizes will only be available that day. The same may also be true for some of the prizes in the EU Winter Wonderland space.

#261 NovaKane

NovaKane

On the real...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2009 - 01:12 PM

NA Home: (Christmas Tree Day 2) Wear the default headphones to get a gold chain ornament from the box.

EU Home: (Winter Wonderland Day 3) Open up a different box under the tree to get the wooly mittens.

Posted Image

#262 Stealthcat

Stealthcat

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2009 - 04:35 PM

I suspect the NA Gift Tree prizes will only be available that day. The same may also be true for some of the prizes in the EU Winter Wonderland space.

Crap, I missed the dancing elf mini-game in the EU

#263 NovaKane

NovaKane

On the real...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2009 - 08:32 PM

NA Home: (Christmas Tree Day 3) Wear the male ninja torso piece and open up a box to unlock the ninja doll ornament.

NOTE: If you don't already own the male ninja costume then you have to buy it at Threads for $0.49. Also, it only works for male avatars. I'm not buyin' shit just to unlock somethin' SMH.

EU Home: (Winter Wonderland Day 4) Play the new mini game to unlock a candle ornament.

Posted Image

#264 georox

georox

The Captain

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2009 - 08:56 PM

I bought it to unlock it, $0.49 is what it would cost for one item, so I saw it as a buy something bad-get something cool free

#265 NovaKane

NovaKane

On the real...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2009 - 09:08 PM

I bought it to unlock it, $0.49 is what it would cost for one item, so I saw it as a buy something bad-get something cool free

I get where you're comin' from. It just makes me wonder what they will pull if stuff like this is already happenin' on Day 3.

On a sidenote...the new survey in JP Home's Music Cafe is now active to get the free furniture set.

Posted Image

#266 Digital-Nitrate

Digital-Nitrate

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2009 - 09:36 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

;-)

#267 Veridis_Quo

Veridis_Quo

VAIR-RID-DIS

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2009 - 11:14 PM

Is the Ninja Doll even worth it, anyone have a picture of it?

#268 georox

georox

The Captain

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2009 - 11:36 PM

I was gonna get on anyways, I'll try to get a pic up.

#269 Stealthcat

Stealthcat

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2009 - 11:37 PM

It's very rudimentary, check the playstation.com forums, they have a pic there. Screw NA Home team and their sexist ways.

#270 georox

georox

The Captain

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2009 - 11:38 PM

Posted Image

Screw NA Home team and their sexist ways.

It's not sexist, it's just not* well thought-out.. cut the shit... it's annoying seeing this plastered everywhere. Sony has fucked up on home events, a lot, we know. Saying stuff like this doesn't make it better.

*Edited, as somehow I forgot the not.

And let's be honest, Sony could just do nothing at all. I'd rather see this for content than no content.

Edited by georox, 14 December 2009 - 12:16 AM.