PS HOME Free Items / Clothes / Freebies Wiki

• Please log in to reply
4250 replies to this topic

#2761 vic_x51

vic_x51

World Warrior

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2012 - 03:39 AM

Sweet ill log on before getting to drunk. Thanks for the heads up.

#2762 hellmutt

hellmutt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2012 - 07:37 AM

New rewards for games at Southern Island Hideaway in case you haven't already seen. Get married 5 times, get 5 rings 1-carat increase each time. Also, the fossil game. Use all 5 digging methods for a reward per method, plus 3 different artifacts you can find (can only do it once per day).

The get married 5 times appears to be 5 times per both male and female, total of 10 rewards.
Posted Image

#2763 BirdmanHB

BirdmanHB

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2012 - 05:02 PM

The get married 5 times appears to be 5 times per both male and female, total of 10 rewards.

I guess I should have clarified that, my fault. That is exactly how it works. I wasn't sure if people switch their character or not, so it didn't cross my mind to specify, thanks for the edit.

#2764 hellmutt

hellmutt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2012 - 05:33 PM

I guess I should have clarified that, my fault. That is exactly how it works. I wasn't sure if people switch their character or not, so it didn't cross my mind to specify, thanks for the edit.

No problem, I stood around for a long time in my male avatar and only managed one time. Then I went as a female and got my 5 times in a hurry. Including lesbians. I guess it's more socially acceptable for two girls to marry instead of 2 guys. Ironically, I'm a guy with a female avatar. people are funny.
Posted Image

#2765 Digital-Nitrate

Digital-Nitrate

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2012 - 11:41 AM

AlphaZone4 Anniversary Expo March 22nd-March 25th – Events, Prizes and much more

(click HERE for specific dates and times)

There will be 4 days of events inside PlayStation Home, including developer Q&As, parties, quizzes, give-aways and much more! (including the return of Spread the Red)
That is over 24 hours of events in just 4 days.

What could you win? We have apartments, clothes, bundles, furniture and tons more. nDreams have even offered to let one of our winners design their own Home item that will be available as a Home reward item. Stay tuned to the website next week for more details on how to win that special prize…

We have a large event timetable so you can get to the events you want to attend! Of course, come to as many events as you want. We’ll be doing different things and giving away different prizes at each one.

Keep an eye on this calendar throughout the event! More events may be added or moved to different spaces. We’ll post updates on Twitter as they happen.

Additionally, to mark this event, the wonderful guys at Veemee have designed and developed a special AlphaZone4 Anniversary Hoodie for PlayStation Home!

On Wednesday 21st March, find any of the website staff in Home (we’ll be wearing the hoodie) and we’ll give you a code to get your very own! We’ll then be distributing them at our events and eventually en-mass on Twitter,Facebook, and the website to make sure everyone can get their hands on one. These will be available in Male and Female in both the EU and US.

#2766 HydroX

HydroX

Quintessential Studmuffin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2012 - 06:28 PM

AlphaZone4 Anniversary Expo March 22nd-March 25th – Events, Prizes and much more

Now that's pretty cool. Thanks for sharing.

#2767 riku335

riku335

Posted 20 March 2012 - 03:21 AM

does the spinner belt still exist?

#2768 hellmutt

hellmutt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2012 - 04:16 AM

Please note that to enter many of the events, you have to have befriended Alphazone4 or Alphazone5. The friend lists are pretty limited - and Alphazone4 is already full. Alphazone5 was able to accept my request a bit ago. Suggest you send your requests ASAP. Anyone here already friended Alphazone4 that could possibly drag us along?
Posted Image

#2769 HydroX

HydroX

Quintessential Studmuffin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2012 - 04:07 PM

does the spinner belt still exist?

I don't think so. It was a Hip Hop Gamer reward at least a year or so ago. (if it is what I think you're referring to, I have it)

#2770 Ren_Echo

Ren_Echo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2012 - 01:31 PM

People are reporting the loss of all their rewards on the official forums right now. I would avoid logging into Home until this gets sorted out.

EDIT: Ok, sounds like the rewards are back now but I'm still going to avoid Home until tomorrow. I lost all my rewards once before and I don't want to go through that again.

Edited by Ren_Echo, 21 March 2012 - 02:03 PM.

#2771 Digital-Nitrate

Digital-Nitrate

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2012 - 02:02 PM

People are reporting the loss of all their rewards on the official forums right now. I would avoid logging into Home until this gets sorted out.

Reason #42 Why I Don't Recommend Using Home Right After An Update

I always wait at least a few hours if not a day after a Home update, as so often there are issues with updates... not to mention the servers getting bogged down by the increased traffic.

#2772 vic_x51

vic_x51

World Warrior

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2012 - 05:25 PM

wow that sux, id be pisst to lose all my rewards.

#2773 Smokingpistol

Smokingpistol

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2012 - 05:35 PM

I logged in after being warned but after asking around most people affected are good now and i cant notice anything different. Thanks for the warning though.

#2774 Smokingpistol

Smokingpistol

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2012 - 05:43 PM

Free male/female dust tshirts awarded for entering the newly renovated backstage pass area

#2775 BeerBro

BeerBro

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2012 - 05:48 PM

Free male/female dust tshirts awarded for entering the newly renovated backstage pass area

which space is that from?
Posted Image

#2776 Smokingpistol

Smokingpistol

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2012 - 05:53 PM

which space is that from?

You can find it in your navigator under new and reccomended. First option down :)

#2777 ptasiu1906

ptasiu1906

(: ❦ ※ ⚤❤ :)

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2012 - 05:58 PM

EU Far Cry 2 Train Station there is a guy from AlphaZone4 and giveaway a code for Hoodie :)

We’ve just got the codes for the AlphaZone4 hoodies. So we’re running around Home with them today! Find the site staff members in Home and shout “I WANT ALPHAZONE4 CAKE” at them to make them shout the redeem codes out.
But where are we?…

Posted Image

We’ll be in this location at various times throughout the day hanging out. If you miss us, don’t worry! We’ll be giving the codes out a lot more throughout the week!
Note that there are separate codes for the male and female versions of the hoodie. Codes will be available in EU and US. We ask that winners of hoodies don’t share the codes with anybody else until Thursday, when we will begin sharing the codes to everyone on a much larger scale.

source

#2778 Digital-Nitrate

Digital-Nitrate

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2012 - 06:01 PM

Here is the official response:

Hey there folks. Early this morning, we discovered an error that temporarily resulted in players being unable to access select rewards in their inventory. We implemented a quick fix for this and have confirmed that the rewards have been restored and are now available in your inventories.

The one exception is with rewards that were unlocked during this one hour period when this error occurred (6:30am - 7:30am PT/9:30am -10:30am ET). These rewards may not currently appear for some users. However, we have confirmed that these rewards have been recorded to your inventories, and will fix this during the next update currently scheduled for early morning on Wednesday, March 28th (3/28/2012) which will ensure that these rewards are accessible and in your inventories.

#2779 Digital-Nitrate

Digital-Nitrate

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2012 - 06:08 PM

EU Far Cry 2 Train Station there is a guy from AlphaZone4 and giveaway a code for Hoodie :)

source

For those that don't want to try and chase down one of the AZ4 employees inside Home, there are lots of ways of getting codes for these hoodies, they are even going to put a universal multi-use code for the AZ4 hoodies on their website. This is not a limited item, and they have made it clear they are going to make sure anyone who wants one will get the hoodie.

#2780 SpaceSpace

SpaceSpace

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2012 - 07:13 PM

Is there any actual out of Home rewards obtainable from Home, I used it for the first time yesterday and played the Star Wars mini game (which was so easy it wasnt even fun), I unlocked the Brisk sign to put in my apartment and a hoodie for my character that says Brisk on it, I thought it said something about an new avatar but I think that means the hoodie not a new icon for PSN.. bummer because I would have liked a Star Wars psn icon..

Posted Image

#2781 Ren_Echo

Ren_Echo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2012 - 07:18 PM

For those that don't want to try and chase down one of the AZ4 employees inside Home, there are lots of ways of getting codes for these hoodies, they are even going to put a universal multi-use code for the AZ4 hoodies on their website. This is not a limited item, and they have made it clear they are going to make sure anyone who wants one will get the hoodie.

EDIT: I originally posted the codes but it looks like they want to wait until tomorrow to release them so I'm deleting them for now. I'll repost them tomorrow after Alphazone4 gives the OK on their twitter feed.

Edited by Ren_Echo, 21 March 2012 - 11:03 PM.

#2782 Smokingpistol

Smokingpistol

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2012 - 08:26 PM

Free juggernaut cake from beating round 5 in the battlebots minigame in the action district btw its a lamp item that lights up :)

Edited by Smokingpistol, 21 March 2012 - 09:50 PM.

#2783 hellmutt

hellmutt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2012 - 08:59 AM

Free juggernaut cake from beating round 5 in the battlebots minigame in the action district btw its a lamp item that lights up :)

I can NOT beat that stupid 5th round.
Posted Image

#2784 redrumblefish

redrumblefish

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2012 - 10:43 AM

Tip: I hard a hard time with this also! Strafe left or right when attacking the big connon botts. When the little flying botts land on the ground walk backwards press O to do a head butt GL. I hope this helps you!

#2785 goddessbunny42

goddessbunny42

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2012 - 01:38 PM

EDIT: I originally posted the codes but it looks like they want to wait until tomorrow to release them so I'm deleting them for now. I'll repost them tomorrow after Alphazone4 gives the OK on their twitter feed.

Well - guess Alphazone4 did post those hoodie codes about 4 hours ago :D:

EDIT - here's AZ4's twitter link as I have removed the codes from CAG - https://twitter.com/#!/AlphaZone4

Edited by goddessbunny42, 22 March 2012 - 04:49 PM.

#2786 Ren_Echo

Ren_Echo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2012 - 03:17 PM

Well - guess Alphazone4 did post those hoodie codes about 4 hours ago :D:

Yeah, I found them on a Home users twitter feed yesterday and posted them here briefly but Alphazone4 requested that the user take them down until today. When I saw that request I felt I should take them down here as well. Anyway, everyone can enjoy the hoodie now!

#2787 Ren_Echo

Ren_Echo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2012 - 03:42 PM

Its insanely hard but I used the same method as redrumblefish. When the level started I used the flying bot companion and blasted the nearest turret bot before the smaller ones showed up. When they did show I tried to get them to line up in a row and head butted as many as I could and them blasted the next turret bot. Same for the last one. It took me many hours to beat this level. Perfecting your head butting technique should allow you to finish this level.

#2788 Smokingpistol

Smokingpistol

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2012 - 04:33 PM

Its insanely hard but I used the same method as redrumblefish. When the level started I used the flying bot companion and blasted the nearest turret bot before the smaller ones showed up. When they did show I tried to get them to line up in a row and head butted as many as I could and them blasted the next turret bot. Same for the last one. It took me many hours to beat this level. Perfecting your head butting technique should allow you to finish this level.

I used the same strategy. Extremely hard last level. Mustve taken an hour or so for me.

#2789 Smokingpistol

Smokingpistol

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2012 - 04:35 PM

Does anybody know in how long the dust event starts? Cant figure out the conversion where i am. Or did i miss it?
EDIT: believe its in ten mins from now

Edited by Smokingpistol, 22 March 2012 - 04:48 PM.

#2790 goddessbunny42

goddessbunny42

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2012 - 05:06 PM

Does anybody know in how long the dust event starts? Cant figure out the conversion where i am. Or did i miss it?
EDIT: believe its in ten mins from now

Yes, the event actually starts at 1pm EDT instead of 12pm EST. I'm currently watching on both the EVEFest livestream, as well as on the backstage set on PS Home.

EDIT - Per the livestream, the keynote is having some technical difficulty and is now planned at 5:30 pm EDT (11 minutes from now).

Edited by goddessbunny42, 22 March 2012 - 05:19 PM.
Updated livestream time