PS HOME Free Items / Clothes / Freebies Wiki

• Please log in to reply
4229 replies to this topic

#2881 DismalxHavoc

DismalxHavoc

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2012 - 09:09 PM

if you are standing facing the orb game "tree-balloon", it is a cage hanging on your right (to your left facing the lounge and chairs).

Thanks a bunch, Ir0n. Can't believe I overlooked something that big, lol. Checking my first trap tomorrow. Big thanks, buddy.

#2882 DismalxHavoc

DismalxHavoc

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2012 - 09:16 PM

By the way, I've been recollecting my favorites today. All that's left is the Move space, if anyone has it. Lost spaces I have so far: Minis space Guitar Hero VIP Lounge space The LBP2 Prius space & The Moonbase space If you need help getting any of these, don't hesitate to ask/add me, I'd be glad to lend a hand. :D

#2883 valzgr8

valzgr8

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2012 - 06:56 PM

By the way, I've been recollecting my favorites today. All that's left is the Move space, if anyone has it. Lost spaces I have so far: Minis space Guitar Hero VIP Lounge space The LBP2 Prius space & The Moonbase space If you need help getting any of these, don't hesitate to ask/add me, I'd be glad to lend a hand. :D

Howdy, Havoc! I do have the Podium/Move space in my favs and would be glad to help you get there. *smile* To others who are looking, I have the following spaces and am always delighted to help my fellow HOME users get to them.

VIP Lounge/Backstage
Prius
Moonbase
Podium (Move)
Minis
Mao's Lab
Double Six

That is, of course, when we can all get back on HOME! *giggle* Some day...

Happy day, ya'all!
--Valzee
(PS ID - valzgr8

#2884 hellmutt

hellmutt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2012 - 07:03 PM

Howdy, Havoc! I do have the Podium/Move space in my favs and would be glad to help you get there. *smile* To others who are looking, I have the following spaces and am always delighted to help my fellow HOME users get to them.

VIP Lounge/Backstage
Prius
Moonbase
Podium (Move)
Minis
Mao's Lab
Double Six

That is, of course, when we can all get back on HOME! *giggle* Some day...

Happy day, ya'all!
--Valzee
(PS ID - valzgr8

I'd be up for this if someone is on late nights (pacific time). I have very few of those in my favorites and could use a hand.
Posted Image

#2885 valzgr8

valzgr8

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2012 - 08:10 PM

I'd be up for this if someone is on late nights (pacific time). I have very few of those in my favorites and could use a hand.

Hellmutt, you are welcome to look me up. I am a chronic insomniac, so there will most likely be many times when our paths will cross on HOME! *smile*

#2886 DismalxHavoc

DismalxHavoc

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2012 - 10:44 PM

Seems all 3 of us will be seeing each other quite often then. A little update to my list, I must have forgotten to place the Prius space into my favorites. But I now have the Peakvox Ninja Open Beta space added. Stalked a buddy to get there as well as the Doublesix space, lol. I'll definitely send you a request, Valzgr8. See you all in Home! :D

#2887 thekid490

thekid490

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2012 - 08:49 PM

just a quick question on the lost / hidden spaces... are they region free, as in you can get to them in any region or are they US (SCEA) tied? I already have them all saved and was just wondering.

#2888 Ren_Echo

Ren_Echo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2012 - 09:15 PM

Hi Valzgr8, I'd like to take you up on your offer and get the Podium (Move) space. I've always regretted not getting all the Move Outfits when I had the chance. I'll send you a friend request. Hopefully the server problems will be fixed by Monday.

#2889 Ren_Echo

Ren_Echo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2012 - 09:26 PM

Since we're talking about spaces, can anyone help me out with Loco Island? I need to talk to the Mui Mui King on someone else's island to get the reward. In exchange I can offer my own Loco Island reward. I also have the Party at Jess's Apartment space (for the Xi Collectible #3 reward) and all of the mansion spaces/rewards.

If you can't help me out but want any of those rewards contact me anyway, I'm happy to help. Just send me a friend request with CAG somewhere in the subject line.

#2890 Ren_Echo

Ren_Echo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2012 - 09:32 PM

Looks like the Ratchet and Clank, ModNation Racers, and Gamer's Lounge will be retired on 5/2/12. See link: http://community.us....essage/37650834

From Joystick_Warrior:

Hey there Home Community!

We are retiring a few more spaces with next week's update on 5/2/2012. These spaces include. Ratchet and Clank Time Travellers, ModNation Racers, and the Gamer's Lounge. We are removing these spaces because the technology used to maintain these spaces has become outdated and we want to be able to focus our efforts and resources towards making new bigger and better spaces. Any personal spaces or rewards earned or purchased from these spaces will not be affected with the space removal. Go enjoy these spaces while they are still here! Thanks everyone for your continued support.

Its unclear if the personnel spaces/furniture etc. will be taken down as well.

#2891 HeySumbode

HeySumbode

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2012 - 10:21 PM

Looks like Sodium 2 Double Xp weekend is live... (now got 1100 Xp in a race...)
For those who want to get to level 40 fast...

#2892 Ir0n

Ir0n

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2012 - 04:01 AM

Hmm I don't have this "Mao's Lab" is that a Prinny space?

#2893 Ir0n

Ir0n

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2012 - 03:48 PM

Some of you may have seen friends at the Peakvox Ninja space, it "may" not be around after this coming week maintenance, so follow a friend and then save to favs.

You get a free ninja costume upon playing, also a camera that works in the space, at lvl 6 you get a sword. Max lvl is 10 in it's current Beta stage.

#2894 vic_x51

vic_x51

World Warrior

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2012 - 05:07 PM

Some of you may have seen friends at the Peakvox Ninja space, it "may" not be around after this coming week maintenance, so follow a friend and then save to favs.

You get a free ninja costume upon playing, also a camera that works in the space, at lvl 6 you get a sword. Max lvl is 10 in it's current Beta stage.

thats sounds cool, weird i never heard of the space. maybe someone can hook me up with a invite to it :)

#2895 Ir0n

Ir0n

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2012 - 06:44 PM

thats sounds cool, weird i never heard of the space. maybe someone can hook me up with a invite to it :)

Message me online.

#2896 XxSwiftxX

XxSwiftxX

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 April 2012 - 04:25 AM

Hey iron can I add you for that peakvox ninja space?

#2897 hellmutt

hellmutt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 April 2012 - 04:28 AM

Hey iron can I add you for that peakvox ninja space?

I tried to add ironman but was blocked because of privacy settings. Would you mind adding me also? I'm on right now, but not finding anyone who's got all these spaces :) I've got the minis space if anyone wants.
Posted Image

#2898 Ir0n

Ir0n

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2012 - 12:08 AM

Yes, don't try to add me, just send me a message in that regard and who you are. I am surprised by how many "out of the blue" messages i do get.

Hellmutt - request sent.
Swift and Vic, your profiles don't indicate what your PSN ID is.

Edited by Ir0n, 30 April 2012 - 12:13 AM.
update

#2899 dufftech

dufftech

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2012 - 01:32 AM

There is a new female sardine seller doll reward to be won in the Edo shooting gallery.

dufftech.png

#2900 vic_x51

vic_x51

World Warrior

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2012 - 02:11 AM

i was able to get in, so if anybody else wants help shoot me a pm

#2901 Gram

Gram

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2012 - 08:53 AM

I just started exploring Home and I'm trying to get all the free stuff out there.
If anybody's willing to help me get to these hidden spaces, that would be awesome. My PSN ID is Gramku.
Posted Image

#2902 Smokingpistol

Smokingpistol

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2012 - 09:52 AM

There is a new female sardine seller doll reward to be won in the Edo shooting gallery.

#2903 Ren_Echo

Ren_Echo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2012 - 01:31 PM

Saw this on the Playstation Home Blog:

Coming soon, Home Hold ‘Em will be updated to “season 2.” With this change come new rewards and more functionality to heighten your fierce card sharking skills. But as season 1 comes to a close, so will this season’s rewards. So get in there now and earn them while you still can. More details to come in near future so stay tuned.

There's no time frame given besides "soon" so if you want these rewards start now.

#2904 diarmadii

diarmadii

Posted 02 May 2012 - 09:30 PM

free green beanie in the gift machine

#2905 Digital-Nitrate

Digital-Nitrate

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2012 - 03:45 AM

Saw this on the Playstation Home Blog:

There's no time frame given besides "soon" so if you want these rewards start now.

Fair warning... The rewards for Home poker were pretty poor (IMO), and not worth the time if the rewards are the only reason to play the game.

#2906 Gram

Gram

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2012 - 08:19 AM

Free turntables in x7.
Posted Image

#2907 Ren_Echo

Ren_Echo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2012 - 01:51 PM

Fair warning... The rewards for Home poker were pretty poor (IMO), and not worth the time if the rewards are the only reason to play the game.

True, the rewards aren't too exciting but I wouldn't mind getting my virtual hands on that cowboy hat.

#2908 Digital-Nitrate

Digital-Nitrate

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2012 - 03:28 PM

EU Home added a promotional space for Men In Black III, the MIB Headquarters. Apparently there are a total of seven rewards (different standees), which you can collect by simply entering different rooms in the space. However, I made sure to visit each room, and only collected four of the standees (Jay, Kay, Tiffany, Baby Alien). So I am still missing Boris (supposed to be rewarded for entering the small room off to the left of the lobby), the Worm Guy (supposed to be rewarded for entering the break room for the aliens), and the one-eyed alien thing.

That said, Home's reward system is STILL glitchy, and some rewards are not popping up when they should. For instance, I never got any of the rewards from last week's Resistance Burning Sky event, but when I logged into EU Home yesterday, four of the rewards popped up during the log in time.

YMMV

#2909 Smokingpistol

Smokingpistol

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2012 - 04:00 PM

You will receive the three other mib rewards upon your next log in to home. Same thing happened to me had to quit then restart to have them all pop

#2910 goddessbunny42

goddessbunny42

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2012 - 05:46 PM

EU Home added a promotional space for Men In Black III, the MIB Headquarters. Apparently there are a total of seven rewards (different standees), which you can collect by simply entering different rooms in the space. However, I made sure to visit each room, and only collected four of the standees (Jay, Kay, Tiffany, Baby Alien). So I am still missing Boris (supposed to be rewarded for entering the small room off to the left of the lobby), the Worm Guy (supposed to be rewarded for entering the break room for the aliens), and the one-eyed alien thing.

That said, Home's reward system is STILL glitchy, and some rewards are not popping up when they should. For instance, I never got any of the rewards from last week's Resistance Burning Sky event, but when I logged into EU Home yesterday, four of the rewards popped up during the log in time.

YMMV

Interesting D. I scoured every corner of MIB in both Agent and Alien outfits. Was able to the get Tiffany, Boris, Jay, Kay, and the Worm Guy right away. Of course, I got the baby alien during another Home session, and then the last one, the one-eyed alien, during another log in into Home. Rewards systems' really touchy these days and totally NOT so immediate (see past comments re: Great Edo of Nippon).

As for the Resistance Burning Sky event, is that still available?