lkhafgiujbek OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
MAG6X9042.jpg
?

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Yeah...as well as branchuptheasstis.[/quote]
That seems to be a pretty contagious disease around here.

[quote name='mykevermin']
Ian dies at the end of the movie.
[/QUOTE]

haha, thanks. I was hoping he would have changed his mind and decide to go on the US tour instead.

[quote name='munch']5 stars for not being made by someone who is corny.[/QUOTE]
I don't see what's so wrong with being corny. I mean, who doesn't love taking a dump and spying corn in there, when you know you haven't eaten any recently. It's amazing, I say. Amazing.

fuck I don't want to move out this weekend. I am so tired of moving and I am just going to have to keep doing it the rest of my life.

New Office Chart up on Dead Air Space. I need to try and put the playlists together and give them a listen sometime. Has anyone ever done that?

*sigh*

It's hard to go into work later in the day when it's so nice outside.

:whistle2:(

--------------------

Frosty:

African Flashbacks is from Wolverine Origins

[quote name='st0neface']Are you working some kind of weird shift, manthing?[/quote]

Yeah, gotta supervise the phone room tonight, so working from 1-9.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']probably 2nd shift...

Why is wolverine in africa?[/quote]

Fighting mutant Lava Men

[quote name='Number83']Boss just asked me if I have all my immunizations...If he's even thinking about sending me to India, I will quit.[/QUOTE]

OH by the way #83... enjoy Mexico!

[quote name='lordwow']OH by the way #83... enjoy Mexico![/quote]

To hells with that!

I made Mrs. Number83 cancel our cruise this coming December because it gets too close to Mexico.

Another one of the attorneys paid for that "Internet Antivirus Pro" trojan :)dunce: :dunce:) and after getting rid of it his internet explorer won't start. I installed Firefox and get the same problem. Any ideas? No error or anything like that. Just exits out of the screen when it starts up.

Ya TFN, let him know that he also won the lottery and he just has to put a $50k deposit in your account to redeem the prize.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back