Move along...nOTThing to see here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
fuck.

--

[quote name='manthing']:rofl:

You're the seller! You can't do that anymore!![/quote]

This is true... but you can file action against the buyer as a NPB, still, I think.

Anyone want this travesty of a "giftbox"? Just to cover my ass so I can afford to buy another copy on half (plus I'd pack it right to avoid further damage to the retail box), $20 shipped.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']fuck.

--

This is true... but you can file action against the buyer as a NPB, still, I think.

Anyone want this travesty of a "giftbox"? Just to cover my ass so I can afford to buy another copy on half (plus I'd pack it right to avoid further damage to the retail box), $20 shipped.[/quote]

Pffft. What does that do?

[quote name='DarthPuma']God dammit LP, I have one ready, and it's decent. fuck you.[/QUOTE]

I reeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy don't believe the last part of the first sentence.

The 3g will be cheap when the third generation Iphones come out because Apple fanboys and Zewone will all be looking to dump their 3gs to get the latest revision, Linkin.

[quote name='seanr1221']Is it a lot better than XP?[/QUOTE]As long as your drivers work(which they should), yes. It takes up like 10GB so your SSD might be too small.

[quote name='Liquid 2']The 3g will be cheap when the third generation Iphones come out because Apple fanboys and Zewone will all be looking to dump their 3gs to get the latest revision, Linkin.[/quote]

Yeah...isn't that pretty much what I said?

[quote name='DarthPuma']Hey Rock, now that Car Jack Streets has dropped, should I get it? I was gonna grab Eliss until I saw this was cheaper.[/quote]

For $3, I'd say it's worth it. I already erased Payback off my Touch and sticking with this.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Yeah...isn't that pretty much what I said?[/QUOTE]
No.

[quote name='Linkin']But he'd need a contract or pay more than the 3G's are going for most likely. Then again, the 3G's will probably be cheaper .[/QUOTE]

squirtle4.gif

Go for it, munchalator. I want to upgrade my phone, but I'll wait to see what the next generation has when they reveal this summer... i'm not about to get screwed again.

AFM isn't happening tomorrow morning since I won't have the time, Moxio. DII around 10 CST?

[quote name='LinkinPrime']....

"Then again, the 3G's will probably be cheaper."[/QUOTE]Read your post again. 15 times.
You were talking about the price in regards to the contract.

If munch bought one off Craig's List or something, he'd not be bound contractually to AT&T.

[quote name='st0neface']You guys all let me down this time.[/QUOTE]

Linking locked it then immediately put a new one. Very little we could do on this one.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Go for it, munchalator. I want to upgrade my phone, but I'll wait to see what the next generation has when they reveal this summer... i'm not about to get screwed again.[/QUOTE]

define it.

[quote name='Liquid 2']AFM isn't happening tomorrow morning since I won't have the time, Moxio. DII around 10 CST?

Read your post again. 15 times.
You were talking about the price in regards to the contract.

If munch bought one off Craig's List or something, he'd not be bound contractually to AT&T.[/quote]

You lost me dude.

I was saying that the new upcoming iPhone's would be more expensive, which in turn would make the 3G's drop in price...I don't know how you're getting something else from that.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']You lost me dude.

I was saying that the new upcoming iPhone's would be more expensive, which in turn would make the 3G's drop in price...I don't know how you're getting something else from that.[/quote]
You said absolutely nothing about the new upcoming iPhone.

[quote name='Bioshocked360']You said absolutely nothing about the new upcoming iPhone.[/quote]

*sigh* you guys try too hard to find faults in my posts.

[quote name='Mojimbo']There's also a new iPhone revision coming next month, munch.[/quote]

[quote name='LinkinPrime']But he'd need a contract or pay more than the 3G's are going for most likely. Then again, the 3G's will probably be cheaper :whistle2:k.[/quote]

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think you can Adblock specific images in Safari's Adblock. :whistle2:?

That and the shitty playback of GIFs totally killed it for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back