OTT Survivor: Who are you voting off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

munch

CAGiversary!
Feedback
138 (100%)
survivor_logo.png

We have some real contenders here folks. Remember: every vote counts!

This time, I don't think I'm voting book. :cool:

Make the votes public....

~~~

After seeing the standalone guitars for RB: the Beatles, September can't come any quicker. Now to decide to get the complete kit or just the George Harrison Gretsch...

[quote name='Rocko']I'm sorry, but Beatles in Rock Band sounds like the most boring shit ever.[/QUOTE]

It seems to be even more casually oriented than the regular games, but getting three of my friends together and rocking Hey Jude with each of us on a mic is going to be money.

I think I might DL Snow tonight and see if I can beat it. I never DLed it since the main riff looked hard as shit but I kind of want to try it.

[quote name='DarthPuma']It seems to be even more casually oriented than the regular games, but getting three of my friends together and rocking Hey Jude with each of us on a mic is going to be money.[/quote]

I just figured out my vote :lol:

Got a collector's edition of Saints Row 2 for $20 :cool:

These extras are ridiculous. What am I going to do with a bullet shaped USB drive and a money clip that are both stamped with the Saint's Row logo? :lol:

How can you criticize a Beatles rockband game? They were only one of the best bands in history.

I never really played CC multiplayer because of that glitch and a lack of other players. Wouldn't mind picking it up again.

[quote name='JolietJake']How can you criticize a Beatles rockband game? They were only one of the best bands in history.[/quote]
That doesn't automatically mean that everybody has to like them, or their edition of RB.

I can respect what they did for music, and I can understand people enjoying their music, but it'd just be super boring to play in Rock Band.

[quote name='Mr. Beef']That doesn't automatically mean that everybody has to like them, or their edition of RB.[/quote]
Yes it does.:nottalking:

[quote name='Rocko']I can respect what they did for music, and I can understand people enjoying their music, but it'd just be super boring to play in Rock Band.[/quote]
I'll give you that, it could be a boring game in the end. So i can see why someone would criticize the game itself. How someone can criticize the band itself, that's beyond me. I'd laugh if they made a Rolling Stones edition of Guitar Hero after this.:lol:

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']I know I don't contribute anything to the OTT, but I don't see why I get lumped in with some of these bottom of the barrel $$$$$$s.[/QUOTE]

If it makes you feel any better GMOOJ I didn't vote for you. :grouphug:

I'd like to get GH: Metallica for like $30. I don't like Metallica but the demo songs were good fun.

Also, Simpsons stamps tomorrow! I'm looking forward to buying some. :lol:

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']I know I don't contribute anything to the OTT, but I don't see why I get lumped in with some of these bottom of the barrel $$$$$$s.[/quote]

You're alright with me, gmoojy. You shared boobies :lol:

I am sorry but I don't understand why playing the Beatles would be boring. They have some pretty complex parts, maybe not so much on Ringo since that was his "style" but still.

To each his own...

Damn, this is a tough poll.

I know a vote for StinkinLinkin is a vote wasted, as that $$$$$$ will stay no matter what.

[quote name='flowery']I am sorry but I don't understand why playing the Beatles would be boring. They have some pretty complex parts, maybe not so much on Ringo since that was his "style" but still.

To each his own...[/QUOTE]

Slamming the toms on Lucey in the Sky With Diamonds would be fun the first few times. :p

I really hope Gamefly ships me Wolverine by Friday. :/

I think I'm going to YF360G UFC, and use the rest of my Gamefly after Wolverine for Eat Lead.

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']I know I don't contribute anything to the OTT, but I don't see why I get lumped in with some of these bottom of the barrel $$$$$$s.[/quote]

it's the italics, STOP IT!

KindergardenCop16.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back