Black DS Lite for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ironballs

CAGiversary!
Hey everyone. I originally tried posting this on NeoGAF but it got buried, so I figure I'd give CAG a try before i go the Ebay, Craigslist route.

I generally like to keep my Nintendo handhelds for collection purposes, but these are tough times and I now own a DSi. I figure having an extra DS pretty superfluous, given that i still have a launch fat if I actually ever get the urge to play single card multiplayer with friends.

The unit is in good condition. There are some very light scratches from regular use, about what one would expect from a used system. The serial number is intact on the unit, and I still have the original box with the extra stylus. I even have a rumble pak and an extra AC Adapter that i no longer have any use for, so i'll include them In the deal as well.

I'm looking for $95 shipped, but make me some offers. I realize I only have like one post here and it's more than within your right to be skeptical. Feel free too look me up as I use this handle on just about all of the gaming sites as well as Xbox Live and PSN.

Thanks, I look forward to dealing with you all. If you have any questions or want to make an offer, PM me or post in here.

Oh yeah, Paypal only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back