Staples Clearance PC Games

Starke25

CAG Veteran
I was browsing the Brampton Staples and found they had a clearance bin for PC games (with an additional 50% off). Didn't see anything at first, but I finally found the last copy of Spore and Neverwinter Nights 2. They were marked at 31.97 and 29.97, but rang up as 24.97 and 19.97 respectively. So the final price was Spore = 12.48 and Neverwinter Nights 2 = 9.98. There was still another copy of Neverwinter Nights 2.
Of course, ymmv.

YMMV for the 50% off. 24.97 and 19.97 are normal clearance prices and you can get them chainwide at that price. Usually Staples will 50% off office supplies but sometimes to move computer clearance items they 50% some stuff in technology as well. It's totally managers choice.

Also, Supreme Commander is 6.97 right now if you can find it. Downtown Edmonton has about 2 or 3 copies left. They do not do the 50% off technology clearance at that location.

Yeah, the Strathroy location (i.e. where I work) has had 50% off clearance software for months now. I've picked up Supreme Commander for $10, Guild Wars EotN for $5, and Gothic Universe for $7.50 (final prices).

bread's done
Back