Photo
- - - - -

Guitar Hero: Aerosmith $9.99 at Bestbuy (Online/B&M)

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 PapiChullo

PapiChullo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2009 - 11:12 PM

Just came back from Best Buy and found that they had GH: Aerosmith (PS3) for 10 bucks. Thought it may have been YMMV for a second, but checked the website and looks like it's on sale for all systems.

http://www.bestbuy.c...tegories&ks=960

Hadn't played this one yet, but figured 10 bucks ain't bad.

PapiChullo.png

Now playing: :ps3: Nothing currently  :ps4: Madden 15, Fifa 15, Destiny  :3ds: Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box :psp: Velocity 2X, Lone Survivor

Most Recently Completed: :ps3: TLOU  :psp:Hot Shots Golf, Velocity Ultra :ps4:  Infamous: Second Son

#2 progman3

progman3

Shisso Buraiken

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2009 - 11:41 PM

Yeah, looks like :wii: :360: :ps3: :ps2: Guitar Hero : Aerosmith & :360: :ps2: Guitar Hero III are all still $9.99.
Posted Image

#3 Javery

Javery

Drug-Dealer-Keeper-Awayer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2009 - 11:50 PM

Great deal if you are into them. I'm waiting for them to pay me to take it. Aerosmith may just be the worst band in the history of the universe.

--- Bella's Arcade --- Donkey Kong + ---

#4 Killbomb

Killbomb

Waiting for Darkness

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2009 - 11:52 PM

Great deal if you are into them. I'm waiting for them to pay me to take it. Aerosmith may just be the worst band in the history of the universe.

I wouldn't say worst but they are definitely not in my Top 10. :D Anyway, this is why I'm waiting on GH: Metallica.
Posted Image

Posted Image

#5 RonnieWrecked

RonnieWrecked

i starred in a snuff film

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2009 - 11:54 PM

i'm pretty sure the game is also 9.99 at TRU

#6 Dakinggamer

Dakinggamer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 May 2009 - 01:23 AM

Nice may finally pickup waiting for GH: Metallica to eventually hit that same sweet price-point as well..
My Game Collection
Dakinggamer's Paradise
Want: Wii u, PS4, Xbox 720

#7 RMThompson

RMThompson

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 May 2009 - 02:53 AM

Yeah... it was 9.99 forever at Gamestop too, with a free wired guitar. I don't know the SALES figures on this thing, but I'm thinking it has to be a lot of FAIL for a Guitar Hero game to be practically given away.

That being said, I own a copy. LOL

EDIT: Apparently I am the one with the FAIL:

Guitar Hero: Aerosmith sold more than 567,000 copies in its first week and grossed more than $25 million.[33] The game has seen more than $50 million in sales in the first three months following its release,[34] with over one million copies sold.[35] The band itself saw a 40% increase in their catalog sales in the weeks following the game's release.[36] According to Activision CEO Bobby Kotick, Guitar Hero: Aerosmith has made more money for the band than any sales of their previous albums.[37]

#8 RudyPants

RudyPants

Zombie on my lawn!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 May 2009 - 02:58 AM

GH: Aerosmith has been $10 for the last month or so. Good deal if you're into that. GH 3 is a better value IMO seeing as it's got more variety.

#9 evilw0n

evilw0n

Deals & Games

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 May 2009 - 03:04 AM

Yes, GH: Aerosmith should come with an apology for it in the box. I mean, before you get to any real Aerosmith song you have to go through 5 or 6 songs? GH: Metallica is superior (in more ways than one) and even GH3 is better than this.

This game fulfills the definition of cashing in. At least GH:Metallica rocks and looks like they spent time on it.