Status
Not open for further replies.

WhipSmartBanky

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
picture.php
picture.php

Today is the day our favorite ginger's mom squeezed him from her loins, swatted his ass, and declared this the day the OTT would celebrate bubblegum pink gumdrop nipples as one.

Happy birthday, Corrosivefrost! :D

[quote name='corrosivefrost']the horror!

but you're a little early...[/QUOTE]
It's the right time somewhere, I'm sure. Besides, couldn't guarantee the next OTT would finish before your birfday was over, m'friend.

Just beat CoD5. Two games in less than a week .. I'm on record setting pace! :whee:

Happy Birthday Frostymang. Now you're the same age as me. Muhahaha.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Not even that, TFN...those are just some scary lookin' gals...[/quote]The girl playing the xylophone looks alright to me. :shrug:

[quote name='Maklershed']Just beat CoD5. Two games in less than a week .. I'm on record setting pace! :whee: [/quote]

Same here , I finished Quantum of Solace and King Kong this past week. Not nearly as impressive as your two games but for me its something.

Ordered COD4 from amazon , since they price matched the best buy deal. Saved me a trip. Now I just need to score Rock Band 2 from Target.

Happy (early) Birthday Corrosivefrost!

:rofl: Frosty and I share the same birthday, i'm sure he'll be thrilled, not only did i jack half his name, i jacked his birthday too.

Coincidentally, i just realized my drivers license expires tomorrow and they never sent me shit about it in the mail. I guess i'll have to actually go down there, ugh.....:bomb:

[quote name='JolietJake']:rofl: Frosty and I share the same birthday, i'm sure he'll be thrilled, not only did i jack half his name, i jacked his birthday too.

Coincidentally, i just realized my drivers license expires tomorrow and they never sent me shit about it in the mail. I guess i'll have to actually go down there, ugh.....:bomb:[/QUOTE]

It's your bday too jake?

Send me your steam account or email too.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']It's your bday too jake?

Send me your steam account or email too.[/quote]
I used to have you in my friends list. What is yours, i'll send a request through steam.

I just read why they didn't send me anything in the mail, stupid state laws. The first time you renew, you have to show proof of residency, so you can't do it through the mail.

I just got an Advil PM stuck in my throat. fucking hurt, ended up shoving a finger down my throat so I'd puke, which just dissolved the pill. I can still feel it in my throat. :cry:

Happy B day Frosty and Jake!

I'm not sure if I like Safari 4. The tabs are weird as hell with them not being under the bookmarks bar, but I dig the cover flow "top pages" thing.

EDIT - fixed the weird tabs. Terminal takes care of everything.

Played the first two levels. It's an exact port and it's even more fun using the touch screen than it is with the mouse. The graphics are identical to the pc version too,unlike the smelly looking ds one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back