Posted 11 June 2009 - 05:11 PM

$29.99 is my max for this one
Posted Image

#212 whoknows

whoknows

TIme and Eternity #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 June 2009 - 05:15 PM

If you only own a PS3 it is worth about $40, but if you own other consoles wait until this drops to $30. It is a better price for a somewhat repetitive single player only campaign game. It is a lot of fun to play Evil, but I can't imagine going back through it like many have as good.

I highly disagree. I paid $60 for this day of release and it was absolutely worth it. It's a ton of fun to play.

It's been a long time since a game has kept me interested in it enough to beat it, much less replay it, but this game has done it. I"m just about done with my second playthrough.

#213 etschell

etschell

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 June 2009 - 05:23 PM

im waiting for it to show up on ebay in the 30-40 range shipped. the market is going to flood just like it did with gta4....
PS3 20GB now 80GB, XBOX 360 60GB

Wish List: MAG, GOW III, GT5 and Heavy Rain :D

#214 2n2

2n2

Pro game backlog builder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 June 2009 - 05:47 PM

Regarding the Reaper outfit, I thought ebay didn't allow selling of digital codes like this (XBL, PSN point codes, etc)

#215 Vader582

Vader582

Dark Lord of Savings

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 June 2009 - 06:19 PM

I highly disagree. I paid $60 for this day of release and it was absolutely worth it. It's a ton of fun to play.

It's been a long time since a game has kept me interested in it enough to beat it, much less replay it, but this game has done it.

I second this. I was lucky and paid $48.59 after Gold Box (preorder) and ECA from Amazon though.:bouncy: It's a great game. I've not finished a ton of games this gen but will certainly finish this and play it again as an evil bastard.:lol:
Posted Image
Posted Image
TV?
Spoiler

Spoiler

Fist bump?

#216 abhinav

abhinav

"Scooty Puff Jr. sucks!"

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 June 2009 - 08:00 PM

What is this reaper outfit by any chance? Thanks for the $50 heads up.

Twitter: Onekumar
Now Playing:
ifqh2N3.pngyErIY3s.png2q1uoso.jpg

#217 eau

eau

KP-X 00-00-00-00-1

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 June 2009 - 08:34 PM

Regarding the Reaper outfit, I thought ebay didn't allow selling of digital codes like this (XBL, PSN point codes, etc)

I remotely recall some CAGs said ebay didn't allow selling beta codes. Officially I don't know where they stand. I still see beta codes being sold on ebay (Uncharted 2).
"Woah! This pain feels so good! So good!" — Albedo / Xenosaga

#218 S0DA POPINSKI

S0DA POPINSKI

New system, but such an last gen backlog still

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 June 2009 - 10:25 PM

im waiting for it to show up on ebay in the 30-40 range shipped. the market is going to flood just like it did with gta4....

Bought Mint/used Infamous yesterday off Ebay buy it now $41 free shipping.

I also don't think you are going to see the flood like GTA as GTA was one of the best selling games of all time.....

#219 tlwizard

tlwizard

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 June 2009 - 11:37 PM

I remotely recall some CAGs said ebay didn't allow selling beta codes. Officially I don't know where they stand. I still see beta codes being sold on ebay (Uncharted 2).

I tried selling a beta code on ebay and had my listing pulled. Evidently, by listing it as a demo you could get away with it (although some people are getting away with listing it as "beta.")

And with regards to downloadable codes, the requirement is that you have to sell a physical object. So technically, all the listings saying they will email you the code are in violation. However, listings that don't say that are toeing the line but aren't technically in violation especially if you are selling the physical voucher.

#220 CaoPi

CaoPi

KOEI fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 June 2009 - 12:22 AM

I say this game is not worth any more than $30 but thats just my opinion. Some of the sidequest are duplicated. Seems like a choir collecting upgrades and getting point A to Point B.

MY TRADE LIST ------ (pictures included)

#221 Wolfpup

Wolfpup

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 June 2009 - 02:34 PM

Had to bite on this. $50 at Amazon now, combined with my Gold Box taking it to $47.50, and ECA 10% taking it to $42.50. Hopefully it comes with the Uncharted 2 beta code. Guess it won't come with that Home code though.

I got it for the same price the same way. I couldn't resist, as the demo was pretty fun (and I loved Crackdown).

My only worry is that mission you have to protect the supplies or whatever was really hard/annoying, so the full game might get irritating, but if it's not that often it's probably fine.

If you only own a PS3 it is worth about $40, but if you own other consoles wait until this drops to $30. It is a better price for a somewhat repetitive single player only campaign game. It is a lot of fun to play Evil, but I can't imagine going back through it like many have as good.

It's been a long time since a game has kept me interested in it enough to beat it, much less replay it, but this game has done it. I"m just about done with my second playthrough.

Yeah, and personally I have zero interest in 99.9% of multiplayer games. (Ironically the few times I'd ever care, the game doesn't support it, like I'd jump online with Card Fighter's Clash if I could, but...)
Please help cure diseases like cancer and Parkinson's by running Folding @ Home! :)
Recent games, Netflix Scale:
[LIST]

Posted Image

#222 Tendoboy

Tendoboy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 June 2009 - 06:35 PM

Got bb to pm yesterday for $49.99