WTB PS1 Games~

Pikagreg

CAGiversary!
Feedback
66 (100%)
Finished up GC/PS2 stuff mostly~ Looking for PS1 games now ._. Figured I should try to support CAGs when I can over ebay :)

H:
Paypal
Extra MGS: Rising Gamestop pre-order dlc if anyone needs (360)
Extra Crysis 1 XBLA and Crysis 3 Gamestop dlc codes

W:

Ps1:

Looking for all complete + black label ^_^

Legend of Dragoon
Brave Fencer Musashi
Silent Hill
Breath of Fire 3
Breath of Fire 4
other random games :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I am just looking to buy atm as I haven't made a trade list yet. I am however looking for a complete game. I have seen box/manual cheap on ebay but not sure how legit they are.

Hey, I have a sealed copy and can sell it to you for $100 (includes priority shipping from Canada) Let me know if you are interested.

Cheers

I have an extra Star Ocean TTEOT & Atelier Iris on my TL. Would be willing to sell them. Make me an offer :)

The Star Ocean is a GH version though :whistle2:(

I do have quite a few PS2 RPG goodness on my TL as well. Feel free to check it out! Free bump!

Yeah I just blew all my money on CQD so just have a little bit I'm looking to buy .hack mutation at the moment :p

Although I am interested in Atelier Iris as I have been working on my ps2 rpg collection lately (missed so many games playing ffxi for 5 years ;/)

Off to work soon but I will probably add my personal collection/try to alphabetize everything when I get home lol

So, is Tronn Bonne disc only or am I misreading that? Also, on a scale of 1-10 what would you rate Threads of Fate case and manual. Let me know since I'm interested in both games.

I would say about a 5/10 for threads of fate as I was a kid back then and did not take very good care of my games. It has a bunch of cracks on the jewel case and the circle that holds the game is also cracked. I'm not sure if you would be able to take apart the case and place the back art in a new jewel case or not.

The manual front page and many of the first few pages look fine. About half way through there are some large dents and small tears in the back of the manual.

I would post pics but I would prefer not to make some people cry on this forum lol

Also Tronn Bonne + megaman legends 2 demo are disk only

Both games are pretty messed up, I was planning to stop by game crazy and get a bunch of things buffed

[quote name='Pikagreg']ty for the bump :p I don't play my wii much though but I appreciate it^^

Just got Erde Kaiser bump~ :)[/QUOTE]
Ah I remember him! Big transformer robot thing! :lol:

Anyway, received your part, shipping mine tomorrow. :bouncy:

Hey Pikagreg.

You're online so late lol. :lol:

Still didn't get ink for my printer...:bomb: Will ship out as soon as possible and let you know.

Free bump anyway.

Howdy sort of new to CAG mostly been just buying stuff for now and been debating
signature_singh.jpg
:)

bread's done
Back