The "Happy Birthday señorwahoo" OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiredfornow

Banned
I miss you and I know the select few :squirtle4.gif: OTTers miss you and we hope you get over that terrible disease that bitch gave you. :nottalking:

The tunnels are dim and in order to achieve success we need a light in our lives to see clearly down the tunnels that we call life. Come back soon.

See what y'all did with those lame parody OTTs? :|

[quote name='Richlough']Also, I think this thread [large breasted CAGs thread] will inspire the next OTT title.[/QUOTE]

sunshine_6-1-1.gif

Playing Wolverine is really, really satisfying.

I think I'm going to fool around with some XBL and exhibition matches in UFC and then return it. I'm just really not feeling it.

I do want to check out Prototype, though.

You might already know this, tiredfornow, but SunDevilDVD, at least a few years ago, only offered bootleg stuff.

Yesasia.com should have both BR and BR II for fairly reasonable prices, although it's been a while since I've checked. I really should finally check out the second one, though. Have you seen it?

Edit: Oh shit, it's Blu-Ray? I didn't even notice that.

[quote name='tiredfornow']I am NOT lying. He is sick, mang. [/QUOTE]

I'm just not convinced he'd confide that sort of thing to you.

Throw him on your monkeylist, Liquid 2. [quote name='zewone']I don't own it on DVD so it'd be worth it for myself even if the quality wasn't that great.[/QUOTE]You can buy my DVD! :]

[quote name='prmononoke']You might already know this, tiredfornow, but SunDevilDVD, at least a few years ago, only offered bootleg stuff.

Yesasia.com should have both BR and BR II for fairly reasonable prices, although it's been a while since I've checked. I really should finally check out the second one, though. Have you seen it?

Edit: Oh shit, it's Blu-Ray? I didn't even notice that.[/QUOTE]Yeah, bluray. I have the DVD, but I saw some dude post a picture on GAF of the bluray copy he ordered (hasn't said where he got it or anything) so I started looking around for it.

And no, I haven't seen pt. 2. That description of it sounds awesome though. :shock:

http://i494.photobucket.com/albums/rr305/xsgamer/100_1660.jpg - picture of that bluray box.

[quote name='wubb']I'm just not convinced he'd confide that sort of thing to you.[/QUOTE]Shows how much you know, wubb. :nottalking:

You guys stink for talkin' about how awesome the monkeylist is but then not even using it. Kinda like how Jake and LinkinPrime were on everybodys list, but you guys still reply to them. #-o

Hmm- Oldboy for cheap in that J&R :br: sale is tempting, along with the Snakes and Elephants docs. I haven't seen it since the first time I watched it, I wonder if it's like Memento and knowing the ending seriously diminishes the experience. I could get it and the Grindhouse duo plus the animal flicks for $12 each shipped. I need to read a review of the Beauty of Snakes first.

I'm a sucker for those 1080p nature :br: 's (because I can watch them with my kid); Though none have matched Planet Earth in quality, production and general polish.

[quote name='tiredfornow']You guys stink for talkin' about how awesome the monkeylist is but then not even using it. Kinda like how Jake and LinkinPrime were on everybodys list, but you guys still reply to them. #-o[/QUOTE]

I honestly think I'm the only person that still uses it. Maybe everybody else just said they used it to get a rise out of people. Oh well, it does what I wanted it to. :)

So add wubb, Liquid 2. :][quote name='st0neface']I honestly think I'm the only person that still uses it. Maybe everybody else just said they used it to get a rise out of people. Oh well, it does what I wanted it to. :)[/QUOTE]You're a good man. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back