Photo
- - - - -

EA Sports Active

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#61 laaj

laaj

Posted 01 January 2010 - 01:33 PM

I picked this up also I will try it out next week.

You should start on EASY unless you're somewhat fit and stay active. I started on medium setting and it nearly killed me during first few days and it took almost the entire first 30 days to get used to it. Moving up to hard was like starting at medium again. :D

Where did you get the resistance bands from?

There should be some at your local sporting good stores.

#62 datura

datura

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2010 - 04:05 PM

Where did you get the resistance bands from?

I got mine from Target. They're not the greatest ever but there are much better than the ones packed in with the game, so they get the job done.

#63 CaseyRyback

CaseyRyback

Your New Nightmare!

• Super Moderators

Posted 01 January 2010 - 05:10 PM

You should start on EASY unless you're somewhat fit and stay active. I started on medium setting and it nearly killed me during first few days and it took almost the entire first 30 days to get used to it. Moving up to hard was like starting at medium again. :D

There should be some at your local sporting good stores.

Cool. I didn't know if they hooked into the Wii controller or were somehow special for the game.

Posted Image

#64 ZForce915

ZForce915

Group hug!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2010 - 12:30 AM

What is the better buy? EA Sports active or EA Sports Active: More workouts and a separate set of bands?
Posted Image

#65 rly723

rly723

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2010 - 10:40 AM

I already bought the ea active bundle recently, but i see the more workouts version for $29.99 at BestBuy. I have some giftcards to use so i'm wondering if i should get more workouts, wii sports resort , or New SMB.
I just started the original ea active, so not sure if would make sense to immediately buy the new version
Honestly, the ea accessories are terrible quality, especially the bands.

#66 runpuddrun

runpuddrun

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2010 - 10:48 AM

I would go with NSMB, that game is awesome. Brings me back to the old days, awesome mix of SMB and SMB3 IMO.
PM me for Lockerz invites.

Posted ImagePosted Image