Photo
- - - - -

ALIVE!!! WaveBird Clone (Shockwave) $8.99 shipped! wireless + rumble Wii & Gamecube

• Please log in to reply
103 replies to this topic

#91 donssword

donssword

Gaming longer than u

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2009 - 03:33 PM

... So much so that I'm gonna open it up and sand it down to a circle. It really makes that game a pain to play since it needs the most extremes to turn and walk forward at the same time. Requires way too much conscious thought to get it to work right and even then it won't work right every time.

Let me know how that goes. I really dislike the octagon, on the Wavebird and everything else.

Your right with PN03--running with an octagon, even with a Wavebird, is a complete pain in the ass.

--
My first console: the Teletype 33.

DonsSword.png

#92 Ragnorok64

Ragnorok64

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 June 2009 - 06:17 AM

Well i tried one of mine out on Smash Bros, and it totally sucked! I couldn't mortar slide with Snake to save my life, as the C-stick was rather lacking in responsiveness.

#93 ianoid

ianoid

5me77i.us!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 June 2009 - 12:27 PM

Up to $12.99 now.

#94 AmongPatriots

AmongPatriots

CAGiversary! A Hwat?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2009 - 07:20 AM

Up to $12.99 now.

I believe that's for the silver one, it's 8.99 if you get the white one.

#95 cheapndirty

cheapndirty

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2009 - 04:56 PM

I bit. 8.99 for a white one is too good to pass up.

#96 D. Monic

D. Monic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2009 - 06:08 PM

Here's a link to the white version since the OP links to the silver.

http://www.buy.com/p.../211532777.html

#97 h3llbring3r

h3llbring3r

Mecha Cocksmas 2 all

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2009 - 06:13 PM

Here's a link to the white version since the OP links to the silver.

http://www.buy.com/p.../211532777.html

Updated the OP.

My Trade list:

http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=173460
Going dark on the internet for two weeks during move.

#98 DAWG26

DAWG26

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2009 - 06:56 PM

tagged

#99 h3llbring3r

h3llbring3r

Mecha Cocksmas 2 all

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2009 - 07:22 PM

For anyone not familiar with this controller: Don't expect a 100% AAA grade first party experience. It has it's flaws but works fine or casual gaming. If you play your Wii as I do you'll like it fine, it is certainly priced right. Just don't expect to win any Smash Brothers tourneys with it.

Read through the thread and take the accolades and criticisms both with a grain of salt- but most are valid points.

My Trade list:

#100 cheapndirty

cheapndirty

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2009 - 08:51 PM

For anyone not familiar with this controller: Don't expect a 100% AAA grade first party experience. It has it's flaws but works fine or casual gaming. If you play your Wii as I do you'll like it fine, it is certainly priced right. Just don't expect to win any Smash Brothers tourneys with it.

Read through the thread and take the accolades and criticisms both with a grain of salt- but most are valid points.

I got it to play RE 1 and Code veronica, and a few other games. Do you think I will be alright?

#101 Vector

Vector

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2009 - 09:34 PM

I bought one of these a few months ago and was very pleased with it. I used it everyday for about a month straight and had no problems with it, yet when I started using it today after 2 months of having it stored away for some reason the analog stick was messed up. When I try to go right for some reason the character/cursor would move left first before going right, and when I just gently put my thumb on the stick it automatically moves the character/cursor all the way to the left.

I've ALWAYS had problems with the analog stick(s) on every 3rd party controller I've ever purchased for any of my systems within days of purchase, so when I was able to play for so long without any problem with this one I thought I'd finally purchased a quality product, but as it turns out I was wrong once again...

#102 hiromano

hiromano

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2009 - 11:04 PM

Great deal OP. And thanks for the pics. My hands are on the big side so I've always had some difficulty with many of the controllers out there.

My computer goes down on me more often than my girlfriend.

#103 h3llbring3r

h3llbring3r

Mecha Cocksmas 2 all

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2009 - 11:52 PM

I got it to play RE 1 and Code veronica, and a few other games. Do you think I will be alright?

Oh yea, I think that is what something like this is ideal for. It's pulling off precise timed combos or something like that which might prove frustrating with it.

My Trade list:

#104 Dixie Flatline

Dixie Flatline

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2009 - 03:08 PM

I bought one of these a few months ago and was very pleased with it. I used it everyday for about a month straight and had no problems with it, yet when I started using it today after 2 months of having it stored away for some reason the analog stick was messed up. When I try to go right for some reason the character/cursor would move left first before going right, and when I just gently put my thumb on the stick it automatically moves the character/cursor all the way to the left.

Interesting -- I just picked up mine again after a month or two not using it, and the analog stick is definitely pulling to the left when it should be centered. It used to do it occasionally, but it's a lot more consistent now. I'm beginning to think I might as well just pick up a wired GC controller cheap, maybe with an extension cable (since I'm playing on a 60" TV).

Loved the controller at first, but this problem is kind of a killer.