SEARCH & WIN with SWAGBUCKS. Contest for 1600 MS Points! FREE GIFT $5 Amazon Voucher!

vader1671

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)

I've been using SWAGBUCKS.COM for the past two months and have earned over $25 in Amazon Gift Cards! You can do so too! It's free and easy and you should give it a shot! If you sign up using my referral you will be entered in a contest for 1600 MS Points with three chances to win! on top of all that, I guarantee that I will give you a free gift of a $5 Amazon Gift Card.

WHAT IS THIS SWAGBUCKS.COM?
Swagbucks is a search site (much like Google). You can use the Swagbucks site for your searches and each search gives you an opportunity to earn SWAGBUCKS.

WHAT ARE THESE SWAGBUCKS?
Swagbucks are a form of digital currency given out by swagbucks.com. You earn them in many ways and they can be spent on swagbucks.com for a whole lot of stuff. Chief of which is the $5 Amazon Gift Card, which I feel is the most bang for your swagbuck!

HOW ELSE CAN I EARN SWAGBUCKS?
You can do so in many ways, here are the key ways in which you can earn swagbucks.

1) Search using the Swagbucks search engine. You earn about 3-5 swagbucks a day via normal usage.

2) Refer your friends! Each friend referred will allow you to earn swagbucks as well! Each swagbuck your friend earns will net you one swagbuck (up to 100 swagbucks per referral)! This essentially doubles your earning power!

3) Plug in the swagcodes! Swagbucks.com regularly hands out swagcodes. This can be found almost daily on their twitter feed, facebook page or their own blog! Each code is usually worth 1 swagbuck (sometimes more). It is great fund finding these out! Every day is a treasure hung!

SOUNDS GOOD! WHEN CAN I START EARNING MY PRIZES?
You earn about 3-5 swagbucks a day via normal search usage. Add your friends and swagcodes and you can easily get about 10 swagbucks a day. You need 45 swagbucks to redeem the $5 Amazon Gift Card. So... you get about $5 off your Amazon purchases a week! And that is a conservative estimate!

AMAZING! WHAT'S THE CATCH?
I would love to say that there is none, but there is a small catch. Instead of using your favorite search engine, you will now need to use swagbucks.com for your searches.

AHA! THAT MEANS I WILL GET CRAP SEARCHES! IS IT USELESS?
Most certainly not. Swagbucks takes the results of both Google.com and Ask.com, crams it together and gives you the search result. Is it as good as Google? No. Is it more than sufficient for your day to day usage? YES. If you search "Amazon" or "Cheapassgamer" or "CNN", you will get the site that you are looking for, not some strange Nigerian portal to nowhere.

IT SOUNDS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE! HOW DO THEY EARN THEIR MONEY?
Not so simple. If you notice after you begin using the swagbucks search, swagbucks do not distinguish between normal search results and sponsored search results. This diverts some traffic to sponsored search results which increases their advertising income. BUT, it means next to nothing to you, since you still get the results you want!

TEMPTING. NOW WHAT IS THIS CONTEST YOU WERE YAPPING ON ABOUT?
Simple! Here are the contest rules

1) Use my referral (It's at the top and bottom of this post as well as my signature) to sign up for SwagBucks.

2) Post the First Name and Last Initial in this thread e.g. (Bill C. or Barak O.) to tell me that you've registered under my referral. I'll confirm your registration within a day or two.

3) Search and EARN at least 15 SWAGBUCKS (Only via searches, swagbucks earned via swagcodes or your referrals do not count)

4) Once you have completed step 3, you will be automatically enrolled in the Contest to WIN 1600 MS POINTS!

This Contest will be held at the end of every month from June 2009 to August 2009. As long as you hit 15 SWAGBUCKS and have not won a previous contest, you will be entered in each of these THREE CONTESTS. AMAZING!

THAT IS AMAZING! BUT WHAT IS THIS FREE GIFT THING?
Aha! Glad you got to it. As thanks for being my referral. Once you have managed to get 100 swagbucks via searching (i.e. you have managed to help me earn 100 swagbucks). I will send you one $5 Amazon Gift Card Code FREE. GUARANTEED! Why do I do this? That's because you have helped me earn something that I wouldn't have otherwise!

I'M SOLD! WHERE DO I SIGN UP!
HERE!! CLICK THE SWAGBUCKS IMAGE

THANK YOU FOR SIGNING UP! LET US EARN SWAGBUCKS TOGETHER!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='OmniCri']Sounds Interesting. I singed up.

Crimson L.[/QUOTE]

Lol. Is that your real name? Anyways thanks for that. I'll get back to you when I get your name.

[quote name='vader1671']Lol. Is that your real name? Anyways thanks for that. I'll get back to you when I get your name.[/QUOTE]

Ok got you. Welcome aboard!

I would have signed up under your name, but I already signed up.

What I can do though is confirm that this site is legit and doesn't require any credit card whatsoever.

[quote name='coldgears']I would have signed up under your name, but I already signed up.

What I can do though is confirm that this site is legit and doesn't require any credit card whatsoever.[/QUOTE]

You can always sign up again under me LAWL ;)

But I agree, this is an awesome site. Let's all give it the business it deserves so we can get more stuff in return

Sounds like a real cheap way to scam everyone into earning you 15 swagbucks. If you don't payout, I'll gladly contact swagbucks and notify them of what you're doing, plus provide this thread as proof. I'm sure if enough people do it they'll terminate your account.

Now, if you're legit, excellent, but I can't register under you since I've already signed up.

[quote name='Silence1337']Sounds like a real cheap way to scam everyone into earning you 15 swagbucks. If you don't payout, I'll gladly contact swagbucks and notify them of what you're doing, plus provide this thread as proof. I'm sure if enough people do it they'll terminate your account.

Now, if you're legit, excellent, but I can't register under you since I've already signed up.[/QUOTE]

Let me see here.

A) You have no right to call this a scam. You haven't signed up under me, in fact you can't, and you have absolutely no proof since the contest itself hasn't been run yet.

B) This is not the ONLY swagbucks contest in this forum. Nor is it the ONLY contest for these sites in this forum. I'm assuming you're calling them ALL scams as well. Or did you just click on one, balk and went a bit trigger happy.

C) Or possibly, since this is your FIRST post, you're deliberately trying to sabotage this competition. I wonder why.

So unless you get proof that I don't deliver on my side of the bargain (which you can't), just shut up and shove off.

And to all those who have signed up under me. When you win the contest, please post it here if you can. Let's show these doubting thomases that this is "legit"

Actually, this is a lottery, since people are paying for referrals to get entered into your contest. They may not get anything for their "payment" into the lottery, so you're trading them nothing.

Since this is a lottery, you can't run one on CAG, due to local and state laws. We're done here with this being a lottery. If you wish to trade something for your referrals, then please do so, though you can't run this as a "contest", when it's nothing more than a lottery and gambling, which again, isn't allowed on CAG.

[quote name='vader1671']Let me see here.

A) You have no right to call this a scam. You haven't signed up under me, in fact you can't, and you have absolutely no proof since the contest itself hasn't been run yet.

B) This is not the ONLY swagbucks contest in this forum. Nor is it the ONLY contest for these sites in this forum. I'm assuming you're calling them ALL scams as well. Or did you just click on one, balk and went a bit trigger happy.

C) Or possibly, since this is your FIRST post, you're deliberately trying to sabotage this competition. I wonder why.

So unless you get proof that I don't deliver on my side of the bargain (which you can't), just shut up and shove off.

And to all those who have signed up under me. When you win the contest, please post it here if you can. Let's show these doubting thomases that this is "legit"[/QUOTE]Actually, you're borderline scamming for referrals, so the previous post you're referring to isn't going anywhere.

Assuming you actually deliver on your promises and no one has any issues with your "prizes" that they can't use them. If there's no issues with the "prizes", then yes, this is "legit".

I always find it amusing in all the way people try to dredge up referrals, so we'll have to see if you're actually going to come through on your promises.

[quote name='shrike4242']Actually, you're borderline scamming for referrals, so the previous post you're referring to isn't going anywhere.

Assuming you actually deliver on your promises and no one has any issues with your "prizes" that they can't use them. If there's no issues with the "prizes", then yes, this is "legit".

I always find it amusing in all the way people try to dredge up referrals, so we'll have to see if you're actually going to come through on your promises.[/QUOTE]

Frankly, this a baseless accusation. There is no such thing as borderline scamming. There is only scamming or not. And since the contest has not run to completion, there is no proof either way.

While we're at it, why don't we take a peek at the other so called "borderline scams" on this board? I've signed up for one, and I got a prize. So let me have the benefit of the doubt eh?

I never said you're running a scam, but you're bumping a topic over and over to get people to sign up under you and earn you 15 swagbucks. If a bunch of people sign up under you and earn you swagbucks, you can then skip off the forum and never award someone their prize for doing so. You would be content, even if you were banned from this forum, so, I said that if you DO end up running a scam I will have everyone report you, with the proof, so you can't rip anyone.

Also, I mentioned if this contest is legitimate, that's great, it's a win - win situation for you and the others here. It was more so a warning than a "trigger happy instant report" to swagbucks.com.

[quote name='Colsec1983']got my sis 2...

helen Y.

thnkx[/QUOTE]

Hi, Thanks for helping me out!

Remember there is only a few days left before I do the drawing for the first 1600 MS Points!

And the winner is.........

MATT Y.!

I send you a PM. Please respond and I'll be sending you your code.

For the rest of you, fret not. There are still a few more chances for you! So keep on searching!

bread's done
Back