LittleBigPlanet H4H my first level =)

ZCG

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
My level's title: H4H - CAG / PF - PlayFire
Author name: SauceyWombat (Search " @sauceywombat ")

Find my (anyone's) level by clicking on "Community", then "Search", then "Text", & enter @ followed by the author's name /PSN ID (no space between @ & the name.

In a nutshell, let's help each other get a Platinum in LittleBigPlanet. Many of the game's trophies are extremely easy (Networking [Heart 3 authors], Artist [place a sticker], etc.) Well, getting the "Create" trophy doesn't have to be any different. But, a certain degree of co-operative play is needed to make getting this trophy easier & quicker.

I made my very first level & it is extremely easy & quick. It includes 2 possible paths. Point bubbles (20X multiplier) lead from the entrance along the quickest & easiest path directly to the leader board. The other path leads to a few obstacles with a Paintinator & targets.

I have 5 different PSN Usernames & am capable of hearting people as a player as well as their levels 5 different times. So, heart me as a player/author (my username's icon) AND my level, leave a comment saying something like H4H. I'll then be able to click on your username in your comment, heart you as a player, play your level, heart your level, & leave a comment letting you know I've hearted you back. I'll do this with each of my PSN ID's; which means 5 hearts for you as a player & 5 hearts for your level.

By the way, I included "CAG" & "PF / PlayFire" in my level's title since I'm a member here at CAG as well as Playfire. I'm hoping fellow members might want to band together =)

Hey thanks for finding that thread for me! I thought I'd seen something like that before, but couldn't relocate it. But it's awfully slow in there. I'll definitely add my request in that thread & heart the only two recent LBP players.

[quote name='ZCG']Hey thanks for finding that thread for me! I thought I'd seen something like that before, but couldn't relocate it. But it's awfully slow in there. I'll definitely add my request in that thread & heart the only two recent LBP players.[/QUOTE]
Letting me see that won't get you added to the OP in that thread.:roll:

[quote name='mguiddy']Letting me see that won't get you added to the OP in that thread.:roll:[/QUOTE]

Yeah- I may not be getting on everyday anymore, but if I see that thread get bumped, I do get on long enough to heart whoever bumped it. Don't assume we aren't watching!

bread's done
Back