Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Official Goozex Thread - Goozex is Hiring!

• Please log in to reply
2612 replies to this topic

#2611 Predator Ranger

Predator Ranger

Admiral Awesome

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2014 - 08:01 PM

I'm giving Leaptrade a shot as well. Already shipped a few games, need to fill out my request list. My biggest problem so far is that I can't change the shipping weight -- I've got a scale, so I know the weight of the package, so I end up overpaying with their system.

Also if anyone is looking for a movie trading site, I've been using swapadvd.com for a while now. For the most part one disc = one credit. It's how I've unloaded a lot of old movies and built up my South Park collection :-) Despite the url, Blu-ray trading is also available.
Posted Image

#2612 Kerig

Kerig

Brown Thursday = $149 Zelda 3DSXL!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2014 - 12:43 AM

For one person interested in some cheap Leaptrade credit: Gamefly has Rayman Legends 360 today for $14.99+tax w/free shipping.  There's one person actively requesting it on Leaptrade at $37.50.

I was tempted to do it myself, but it's trickier to complete the transaction than it was with Goozex since you HAVE to buy the LT mailing label (and the fact that I have all the games I need x10).  If I were to do it, I would probably pay the $3.50 for the label/transaction, but still dropship it directly from Gamefly to the recipient.

:3ds: 1607-3007-9618

cag%20kerig.png

#2613 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2014 - 02:01 PM

For one person interested in some cheap Leaptrade credit: Gamefly has Rayman Legends 360 today for $14.99+tax w/free shipping.  There's one person actively requesting it on Leaptrade at $37.50.

I was tempted to do it myself, but it's trickier to complete the transaction than it was with Goozex since you HAVE to buy the LT mailing label (and the fact that I have all the games I need x10).  If I were to do it, I would probably pay the $3.50 for the label/transaction, but still dropship it directly from Gamefly to the recipient.

till they say its  scratch and dont work and you out the cash.   I would do it   BUT  already got 90 in credit i  cant spend cause there is nothing to buy on the handhelds   i need

WOOOO I STINK