H:gcn|dreamcast|snes|gbc|magic the gathering|Bioshock 2 Trauma Team Metroid Trilogy

Revolution

CAGiversary!
Feedback
17 (100%)
nintedno_revolution_game_over_050805.jpg

Welcome to Revo's Revised Trade Thread
Have: |PS1-3|WII|DS|GCN|DREAMCAST|SNES|GBA|GBC|MAGIC THE GATHERING|

Maybe Wii games- Silent Hill, Modern Warfare Reflex, Zelda TP
GC: PSO+, Zelda's Collector Disc (GCN), FF: Crystal Chronicles, Viewtiful Joe 2(PS2)
Blu Rays: Dead Silence, Harold and Kumar: EscapeFGB, KINGS SEASON 1 DVD SET, entourage, robot chicken
An offer
your mom*
CYL

Note: Freebies (not on list) are randomly thrown in
HAVES:
iconps3.gif

Overlord: Raising Hell (excellent condition)
Little BIG Planet (PAL) (mint) Works perfectly on any PS3 system with all features such as multiplayer. Only paid transactions may pose a problem.
Saints Row 2 (mint, like new)
Bioshock 2 (like new, played once)
Sega Genesis Collection
Untold Legends: Dark Kingdom
Darksiders

iconwii.gif

Metroid Prime 3: Corruption- very good condition
Trauma Team- like new (need good offer)
Metroid Prime Trilogy - Sealed ( only for Ninja Gaiden Sigma 1 CE + NG Sigma 2 CE)

iconds.gif

-The wax-sealed package will feature a 48-page artbook detailing every game in the Castlevania series, a 20th anniversary soundtrack CD that covers the best music of the series, a timeline poster detailing key events and characters in the Castlevania series, as well as a special game case that allows gamers to keep both Castlevania DS games close in their possession.
Note: Package contents are in MINT condition. Package itself has minor creases - need good offer

Japanese-region free- ONYX BLACK DS phat. Has many mostly minor scratches and scuffs on outside casing/cover. EDIT: TOP SCREEN IS MINT only because it has cover on it, bought and placed screen protector on day one. The bottom screen however I noticed does not have one and thus has negligible scratches that are not visible when system is on. Stylus and charger are not available. Comes with 1 free game ( Rayman Raving Rabbids 2) and also a DS/GBA pelican game case holder (white) can also include a new white DS Lite stylus if requested and also a pair of old psp headphones. Interior of system is in good condition overall. All buttons are perfectly functioning. This model is imported and as you all know, out of production. While it has several imperfections on the surface, it was in fact hardly ever used. Get in on this Nintendo relic before its gone- Need good offer.

icongamecube.gif

~all are black labels~
Metroid Prime 1 good condition
Metroid Prime 2 good condition
RE4- disc 1 missing,
Naruto 2 (japanese, good condition, no manual)
Mario Party 5-good condition, sticker residue on top right of case

icongbasp_r1.gif

GBA- none at the moment
GBC
Zelda The Oracle of Seasons+Atomic Purple GBC system w/o batt cover-$25 shipped
Otherwise $20 for the game and $15 for the GBC.
GBC description: Hardly used and has minor negligible scuffs on screen. Missing battery cover.

iconps2_r2.gif

SSX On Tour Demo Disc
Namco Demo Disc-moto GP 4, Soul Calibur 3, and more
PS1:
DIABLO - RARE- COMPLETE- Damaged case and light scratches. Works Perfectly.
GT2- simulation mode disc only, looks mad beat up- Free with trade?
Galerians demo with sleeve* free with trade only

DREAMCAST
~buy or trade~
Grandia 2- Disc Only, Good condition- $17*
Incoming- disc only,good condition $12
Omikron- Complete, good condition,- $15* ( Creators of Heavy Rain, Indigo Prophecy, Farenheit, made this!)
Psychic Force 2012-damaged case, no manual, good disc but with few scuffs $10
Resident Evil 3 Nemesis- Disc only, Good condition, generic case-$15
Sonic Shuffle- Complete, good condition- $10
Super Magnetic Neo- Missing Manual, Very Good condition disc, decent case, $8

N64-
~buy or trade~
Castlevania-$5+2 shipping
Rampage 2 Universal tour-$7+2 shipping

SNES
~buy or trade~
carts only, I do not have an SNES to see if they work but carts usually do with some air cleaning
Battle Clash-$7 shipped w/o super scope
Dragon the Bruce Lee Story-$7 shipped
Pac-Man 2 (adventures)-$10 shipped
Robocop Vs Terminator-$7 shipped
Scooby Doo Mystery-$7 shipped
Super Mario World-$7 shipped
Super Tennis-$7 shipped
The Great Circus Mystery Starring Mickey& Minnie-$20 shipped

BLU-RAY
Full Metal Jacket- mint - missing manual
District B-13 - mint-
The Dark Knight- like new, mint and complete.

Other:
MAGIC THE GATHERING-
collected in junior high a long time ago. They are in mint condition. I have several rares and-this would be too easy to get from me since I don't remember anything about it. Encased in plastic inside binder away from light.

I have some holograms ( mountain, swamp, Battlewise Aven)

Rares:
Deserted Temple
Sivvi's Valor
Ruby Leech
Sea hunter
Goblin Trenches
and a few more

Lots of Silvers

Cards come from many many many different decks

About 180+ cards of all different elements. Ultra pristine condition for most. (98% of them)

Not interested in trading/selling a few but the whole lot. Really prefer to trade for items on want list cuz it is hard for me to place a value on them since it would require me to look up the values in my card values book. In a trade, I believe both sides would benefit more.

Special Offers to consider:
RE4 GCN disc 1 of 2 is missing- includes box, manual and disc #2- name your price
*Zelda: Oracle of Seasons + Atomic Purple GBC sans Battery cover- $25
Would like to trade my Viewtiful Joe (GCN) for Viewtiful Joe (PS2) (must be very good or better condition)

1. Never give me anything that has been bought used from GameStop
2. I PREFER TO TRADE
3. I will come after you if the item you have given me does not match the product description. So if you say it is mint, it better be.
4. MO/cash at your own risk for sales

5. I expect clear communication. Take the offer or don't, but please keep me informed.
6. Ship in a timely manner. Please inform me if you can't. Its not a problem, but I should know.
7. CONTACT ME HERE, PMs for deals only

Thanks for looking.

Last edited by a moderator:
CML for MTG cards, I have been playing MTG since it hit the store shelves! Also, maybe you could PM me some of the sets/rares and rough card count? So i can just give it a ball park value.

And I will also take Smash Bros.

Thanks!

The warhawk doesnt come with a headset. If you are interested in trading for orange box let me know. Also pmed you about super smash bros for N64

Just a quick add, but I saw that one of the last posts in the yard sale thread found a graphing calculator. You might want to look through that thread (last couple posts) and send them a pm.

Top post of page 39 in the yardsale thread.

[quote name='schuerm26']Just a quick add, but I saw that one of the last posts in the yard sale thread found a graphing calculator. You might want to look through that thread (last couple posts) and send them a pm.

Top post of page 39 in the yardsale thread.[/QUOTE]

Thanks alot man, I'll check it out.

bread's done
Back