Wild Rose Network OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.

manthing

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
Seems that CAG's favorite mod has a taste for the risqué...

NSFW link:

http://new.wildrose.net/forum/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=34465&sid=3d30adf4f c38cfdb3f236e17f0ac6f11

How do we know knightr99 has a taste for amateurs?

[quote name='LinkinPrime']KnightR99

I went to an all white HS, some kids in science class heard my name and they started talking about how they saw Knight Rider on SAP and Michael Knight was Miguel...so they started calling me Knight Rider...it pretty much stuck throughout highschool...I added the 99 as that was my graduating year.
[/QUOTE]

Credit to Mojimbo for the idea

:lol: That's definitely not me. I was actually surprised to find out that KnightR99 was already taken at some sites I attempted to create an account for back in the day.

-------

[quote name='DT778']Yup.

Got the alien blaster yesterday, can't believe I never got it before then, and it's hella powerful. Feels like a golden gun with its one hit headshot kills.[/QUOTE]

Where'd you find it?

[quote name='Maklershed']Whats the name of that gun that slings the mini-nukes?[/QUOTE]

Fat Man

I'm sure it's just a coincidence and there's another pervert out there with no imagination that likes Knight Rider, the number 99 and phone sex hotlines.

[quote name='Mojimbo']I'm sure it's just a coincidence and there's another pervert out there with no imagination that likes Knight Rider, the number 99 and phone sex hotlines.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

Are those Fallout 3 DLC quests available from the start?
Starting a new character and then doing those quests m ight make it more worthwhile...

[quote name='LinkinPrime']:lol: That's definitely not me. I was actually surprised to find out that KnightR99 was already taken at some sites I attempted to create an account for back in the day.
[/QUOTE]

So you're saying knightr99 was already taken when you tried to create a Wild Rose Network account?

:whistle2:k

:lol: you guys crack me up...there's nothing I can say that will make you believe me...it's cool though I find it funny, and it makes a funny OTT.

[quote name='munch']What's the verdict on Taken? I got it, but haven't watched it yet.[/QUOTE]

It's hot fiya!

But you won't take my word for it...so let me put it this way...It's stinky doo doo, return it immediately!

[quote name='"Hydro2Oxide"']Oooh, what Steam contest?[/quote]
Why, my Steam contest, of course.

Whoever gifts me the most games on Steam will win $5!

[quote name='munch']What's the verdict on Taken? I got it, but haven't watched it yet.[/QUOTE]Crazy action movie. Turn your brain off before watching.

[quote name='tfn']:cool:

Didn't know you liked IM.[/QUOTE]
I like a few songs, at least.

[quote name='Mojimbo']I'm sure it's just a coincidence and there's another pervert out there with no imagination that likes Knight Rider, the number 99 and phone sex hotlines.[/QUOTE]
Like CheapyD?

Have any of you guys seen either Bob The Flamer[sic]* or the Russian Stalker movie by Tartovsky? I just realized most of the movies I've watched recently are Italian and I want to branch out from that.

*Yes, I know what the French title translates to.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I dig it...except for the animation one...it's pretty weak.[/QUOTE]
That's my favorite one.
[quote name='Mojimbo']Have any of you guys seen either Bob The Flamer[sic]* or the Russian Stalker movie by Tartovsky? I just realized most of the movies I've watched recently are Italian and I want to branch out from that.

*Yes, I know what the French title translates to.[/QUOTE]
I haven't watched my Bob le flambeur DVD yet, but 1.) it's Melville and 2.) noir.

I forgot that you were the biggest Full Auto fan on the Internet, LinkinPrime.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Anyone here have Full Auto 2 for :ps3:? Keep forgetting that I want to play that game.[/QUOTE]

:wave:

Got it fot $0.97 @ Sears. Played 1 race.

[quote name='Brak']I haven't watched my Bob le flambeur DVD yet, but 1.) it's Melville and 2.) noir.[/QUOTE]:whistle2:k

I have to wait until Netflix sends it to me. In the meantime I think I'll watch Touch of Evil.

[quote name='crystalklear64']the image one is my least favorite, i thought the animation one was pretty coo.[/QUOTE]

I like the idea behind it...I don't like that it turns into rectangles. Also the gear for the Home one would look better if it spun a little slower.

[quote name='manthing']:wave:

Got it fot $0.97 @ Sears. Played 1 race.[/QUOTE]

You selling it?

[quote name='JolietJake']Ackbar, you sent me something on Steam? I didn't even realize til i read the email, thanks dude.[/QUOTE]

i thought you were just too lazy to redeem it.

if i get a new job and raise i might get a Tf2 server.

Thanks Mojimbo, that worked. Unfortunately my PSP is un fucking playing with this battery cover for the extended life battery, it jams underneath the UMD door (or else it won't stay on and the battery falls out) and the UMD door keeps popping open and stopping whatever game I'm playing. Someone find me an authentic battery cover for the Slim PSP 2000 for the extended life battery. :/

Forgot the Spelling Bee was on.

~~~

I hope this job in the UK I applied for doesn't get tossed immediatley since I don't have a current UK work visa...

[quote name='dcfox']Is anyone planning on seeing Drag Me To Hell?[/QUOTE]
Yes.

[quote name='DarlingNina']Hey LinkinPrime, since you're a mod, is there anyway to delete accounts on cag?[/QUOTE]

Only CheapyD can do that.

[quote name='dcfox']Is anyone planning on seeing Drag Me To Hell?[/QUOTE]

If I can convince Mrs. Bard to take in a horror movie, yes. I mean, it's got a friggin 96% on RT.

[quote name='Rocko']Thanks Mojimbo, that worked. Unfortunately my PSP is un fucking playing with this battery cover for the extended life battery, it jams underneath the UMD door (or else it won't stay on and the battery falls out) and the UMD door keeps popping open and stopping whatever game I'm playing. Someone find me an authentic battery cover for the Slim PSP 2000 for the extended life battery. :/[/QUOTE]Cool. You can disable that "feature" by turning off your system completely, hold R ---> turn power on --->Configuration ---> UMD Mode ---> Sony NP9660 or M?? driver

I also have an extended battery that I ordered from GameFunk that I haven't opened because I can't be bothered to look up a non-Chinese POS battery door on eBay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back