I figure we can discuss tactics for each stunt and I can update this post with Spoiler tags for the different tactics or something.
Great Summary of Stunts and Estimated Difficulty Rating from the following site
Solutions added by us.
- Crush - Kill an enemy by crushing them with an object. Spoiler
- Sticky Bomb - Kill an enemy by fixing a sticky shock grenade to them. Spoiler
- Highfall - Kill an enemy by making them fall from a high place, usually over a ledge. Spoiler
- Enviro Take Down - Kill an enemy with environmental explosion. Spoiler
- Melee Finisher - Kill an enemy with the last hit of 5 hit melee combo. Spoiler
- Air Strike - Kill an enemy with the Lightning Bolt move while Cole is in the air. Spoiler
- Blast & Bolt - Kill an airborne enemy with the standard Lightning Bolt weapon. Spoiler
- Flying Head Shot - Aim carefully, and take out an airborne enemy with a headshot. Spoiler
- Flying Melee - Kill an airborne enemy with a melee attack. Spoiler
- Unquenchable Thirst - Transfer to 4 different power grinds without touching the ground. Spoiler
- Premature Detonation - Kill an enemy by making a bomb-equipped kamikaze enemy explode near them. Spoiler
- Right Back At Ya - Use the Shockwave move to make enemy kill themselves with a grenade. Spoiler
- Air Sticky Bomb - Like Sticky Bomb, but kill an airborne enemy by sticking a grenade to them.Spoiler
- Insult To Injury - Stick a grenade to an enemy, but then kill them with another weapon (or melee) before it explodes. Spoiler
- Whack A Mole - Take down a Conduit with the Thunder Drop move. Spoiler
- Suspended Sentence - Kill an airborne enemy with the Lighting Storm move. Spoiler
- Up Close And Personal - Take down 5 Enemies in 30 seconds with just the melee. Don’t fire in-between. Spoiler
- Crowd Control - Take down 5 Enemies at once. Spoiler
- Splash And Crash - While in the air, Shock an enemy and then hit the same enemy with the Thunder Drop move. Spoiler
- Have A Nice Fall - Kill 3 enemies at once by making them fall from a high place. Again, easier with a grenade. SpoilerAlternatelySpoilerThen another possibility Warren boss-fight spoilerSpoiler
- Ride The Lightning - Kill an enemy with Precision while rail grinding. Spoiler
General rule of thumb is to not take over all of the districts (yellow exclamation point side-missions) before you get all of the stunts or you'll be hard pressed to find enough enemies to finish up the stunts.
Edited by woodcan, 08 June 2009 - 08:49 PM.
Added solutions for all