inFAMOUS Stunts

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#31 diddy310

diddy310

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 June 2009 - 10:08 PM

Yes they do, I just found rooftops with a lone Reaper on top, shot him once, then hung off the edge of the building and eventually he'd try to throw a grenade

#32 mguiddy

mguiddy

'nives 'n 'nades

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 June 2009 - 10:21 PM

A good part to get the "right back at ya" stunt is the "Alden Strikes" mission when there is a lone grenade shooting Dustman. It's not far into the mission.

#33 bmachine

bmachine

somewhat damaged

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2009 - 05:20 AM

I finally got Have A Nice Fall this way:

- Start on Zeke's roof (so you can restart here if you need multiple attempts) and hop down on to the train tracks. Grind to the right towards the gas station.

- Immediately after passing through the train station, hop off the tracks to your left, down onto the street, and out on the post for the broken dock in the water.

- Hop back up to the train station just in time to see 5 reapers heading your way -- there will be 2 on one side of the track and 3 on other. Kill the batch of 2 and use your shield to corral the group of 3 at the top of the train station stairwell.

- Once you've got the 3 of the them standing together, drop your shields and shockwave them. It may take a couple of attempts but you should easily be able to snag the stunt here.

I'm not sure if it matters, but I was able to get this after completing the game as a hero. Hopping out the broken dock seems to "activate" the reapers each time I restarted back at Zeke's.

Posted Image
VGH#78: Forking Paths is now available
on iTunes, the Zune Marketplace and from http://vghangover.com.

Spoiler

#34 sinned47

sinned47

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2009 - 06:04 AM

if anyone has troubles finding shards, one note: the map on wiki cheats has a few missing and misplaced ones. look up the corrected version on google. hope that helps some people that are stuck at 349. i was stuck at 349 for three days till i looked up the corrected one.

#35 chuckywang

chuckywang

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2009 - 07:26 AM

I'm having difficulty finding a guy to do Right Back at Ya. I finished 100% on all the districts....

#36 woodcan

woodcan

TX Regional CAG VP

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2009 - 05:19 PM

if anyone has troubles finding shards, one note: the map on wiki cheats has a few missing and misplaced ones. look up the corrected version on google. hope that helps some people that are stuck at 349. i was stuck at 349 for three days till i looked up the corrected one.

Thanks, any particular one on google that you consider the "correct" one?
Spoiler

#37 DarkNessBear

DarkNessBear

Posted 10 June 2009 - 07:52 PM

I'm having difficulty finding a guy to do Right Back at Ya. I finished 100% on all the districts....

Yes, it is a pain in the ass.

And the Have a Nice Fall seems impossible as good... I went on my Evil character and did it fairly easy. But my Good Shockwave always makes them land safely...
360/PS3/PC/Wii Owner Currently playing: U3, Skyrim, AC:R

#38 chuckywang

chuckywang

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2009 - 09:43 PM

Yes, it is a pain in the ass.

And the Have a Nice Fall seems impossible as good... I went on my Evil character and did it fairly easy. But my Good Shockwave always makes them land safely...

Do stunts transfer over to new games? I beat the game on Good with 20 of 21 stunts performed, but if I start a new game to play Evil, will I still have those 20 stunts unlocked?

#39 Darknyss

Darknyss

Trophies 4TW!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2009 - 09:57 PM

Do stunts transfer over to new games? I beat the game on Good with 20 of 21 stunts performed, but if I start a new game to play Evil, will I still have those 20 stunts unlocked?

Nope. Neither stunts, shards, nor dead drops carry over when you start a new game.

#40 DarkNessBear

DarkNessBear

Posted 11 June 2009 - 01:20 AM

So... how the hell am I suppose to do the Have a Nice Fall (on Good with eveything completed) and Sticky Air Bomb (with Evil). Friggen hard as hell to hit someone falling with a sticky bomb.

*added* Woot woot! Got my Stunt trophy! Now I just need 100% shards and all evil upgrades... I'm so dumb. I thought it said all upgrades, so I bought all my other upgrades before my evil ones... now I'm at 4k and need 12k more... how the hell!?

Edited by DarkNessBear, 11 June 2009 - 01:46 AM.

360/PS3/PC/Wii Owner Currently playing: U3, Skyrim, AC:R

#41 mguiddy

mguiddy

'nives 'n 'nades

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 June 2009 - 06:13 AM

If you still have a side mission left to do that spawns a group of enemies, farm it. :D Otherwise have fun running around trying to find enemies to get ~15 exp points each.

#42 Devil May Cry

Devil May Cry

Witty remark

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2009 - 09:05 AM

Ugh, need my Deflect stunt and I just read about doing it on Alden Strikes...I feel dumb. Other than that I need Suspended and Air Sticky.

Minor question here, I now when you get all the Dead Drops in an area, it tells you. Is it the same for Blast Shards too? I pretty sure I got all in Neon, but I never got a message to verify this.

ZuREZ44.jpg

I pay $20 a month for my phone bill. Sign up through me and we both get $25 off our bills! That's a free month! PM me for more info if you're curious.

Wanna try League of Legends? Try it out here!: http://bit.ly/1uEevsK

#43 Darknyss

Darknyss

Trophies 4TW!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2009 - 12:11 PM

Nope there is no message for shards. Most people either use the map and check them off or keep track by knowing how many are on each island and only moving on when an island is finished.

#44 Saint Noir

Saint Noir

CinemaScope

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 June 2009 - 03:27 AM

Yeah. I have been using the keep track method. Just started the game yesterday, know there is 1 left on Neon. Need the thrusters to grab it. Stunt guide has been very helpful. I have 5 of those left. One I am looking forward to the least is the kill 5 with melee quickly. I guess I will try it on the street fight mission mentioned. I have tried on other parts and just get hammered.

#45 dimeadz

dimeadz

Posted 18 June 2009 - 03:41 AM

That kill 5 with melee can be done on the trash scorpions. I have done it.
Excuses are the nails in the house of failure.

#46 Saint Noir

Saint Noir

CinemaScope

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 June 2009 - 03:42 AM

That kill 5 with melee can be done on the trash scorpions. I have done it.

Thanks for the tip. I have yet to encounter said critters, so I'll keep it in mind when I do see them!

#47 Devil May Cry

Devil May Cry

Witty remark

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 June 2009 - 04:01 AM

Just Plat'ed this today. Got all the shards without a guide, not fun.

ZuREZ44.jpg

I pay $20 a month for my phone bill. Sign up through me and we both get $25 off our bills! That's a free month! PM me for more info if you're curious.

Wanna try League of Legends? Try it out here!: http://bit.ly/1uEevsK

#48 dimeadz

dimeadz

Posted 18 June 2009 - 12:06 PM

I thought this game was easier than Crackdown as far as finding shards/orbs.

On another note. When playing good, it is a good idea to do part of a mission over to build up experience. Otherwise you will come up short in the end and have to wander around looking for random spawns to kill to buy the upgrades.

There are still enemies at the end of the game. You should be able to do most of the stunts if not all, but knowing where to look is a different story.
Excuses are the nails in the house of failure.