Best places to eat in Los Angeles?

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#61 Gerbar

Gerbar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2012 - 08:42 AM

I actually went this month, so happy I can pitch in.

Fathers Office - amazing place, if you like burgers you've got to try it. Office Burger is delicious

Palaminos - They have wonderful drink specials the $4 cranberry mojito is awesome. Everything about this place was just right, the mood and feel was great.

ChaCha Chicken - Caribbean food that taste very good

Joses Bernstein - I had a chicken quesadilla here...best I've ever had. This place is legit.

Love me some Father's Office burger with some Arrogant Bastard Ale

#62 JEKKI

JEKKI

JEKKI WOO FOO FOO

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2012 - 07:17 AM

a friend of mine has mentioned Juicy Burger in Hollywood to me hella times.

I almost went last weekend but ended up eating chinese food instead.

regardless Juicy Burger is definitely on the list

#63 Gerbar

Gerbar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2012 - 01:50 AM

Gone there too, also amazing.

#64 JGON85

JGON85

Posted 28 January 2014 - 07:33 AM

Not sure if it's been mentioned but the good at Golden Road Brewing is really food, and easy on the wallet too.. Tons of beer selections (Point the Way IPA is superb), vegan and non-vegan selections, bites for kids and the bread pudding desert is to die for (literally the only expression I could use to convey how good it is). It's hidden off of the 134 and 5 freeway, highly recommend it for a date spot or drinking spot with the buddies. Either way I promise you will not be disappointed by that place.u2u9e5ej.jpg

#65 denze

denze

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2014 - 09:08 AM

Nice thread necro, I personally like Golden Road. Although, we haven't made time to make it out there to check out their brewery. On a side note you should check out Angel City in Little Tokyo off Alameda. I actually like all their beers on tap , their IPA is smooth and not overly bitter or hoppy ( lol is that a word) No food there minus the trucks outside, but we always eat at Mehno prior to going to Angel City which is directly across the street. If you go here around 6-8 on a weekend, you're going to have a pretty hard time getting a seat. Also don't order anything in addition to the noodles, you're not going to finish it.

#66 GamjawanG

GamjawanG

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2014 - 05:34 PM

#67 iDuL

iDuL

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 May 2014 - 07:39 AM

Varsity Burger in Anaheim is bomb