Want: Viva Pinata 360! Have: ME3 CE 360 SEALED x2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Dude65

CAGiversary!
Feedback
31 (100%)
Want Viva Pinata for 360!

Will pay with paypal!

Also have two ME3 CEs that are sealed for sale. PM me!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I know its not the best. Thanks for pointing that out in the most politest of ways. And no, I am not some stuck up artist, I made these in art class and they're cluttering up my room. I only expect to get something like $50 or less for them, so stop being such a douchebag.

It took a lot of time and effort to produce, not counting the materials used. Im just putting it up here in case someone wants some one-of-a-kind video game memorabilia to show off. And you have to admit that the all-spark is kinda cool.

[quote name='Mr Dude65']It took a lot of time and effort to produce, not counting the materials used. Im just putting it up here in case someone wants some one-of-a-kind video game memorabilia to show off. And you have to admit that the all-spark is kinda cool.[/QUOTE]

I hate to be mean, but one-of-a-kind?

there not supposed to. I just made them 'cause I like the games I made them after. They're cluttering my room, and I need to get rid of them. That is all I am trying to do.

[quote name='Mr Dude65']there not supposed to. I just made them 'cause I like the games I made them after. They're cluttering my room, and I need to get rid of them. That is all I am trying to do.[/QUOTE]

I mean I will take them for free off your hands and donate them to a Children's Hospital for you.

Like I said, it took time and resources to make them, so I can't give them away. But I sure am glad that I got a couple of assholes to start my foray into the world of trading off on the right foot. Thanks!

[quote name='Mr Dude65']Like I said, it took time and resources to make them, so I can't give them away. But I sure am glad that I got a couple of assholes to start my foray into the world of trading off on the right foot. Thanks![/QUOTE]

I don't appreciate you calling me an asshole when I offered to donate them to a Children's Hospital for you.

I am done with this thread and I am hurt by your name calling towards me.

[quote name='Mr Dude65']Yeah, whatever. If you think that I can't tell what you're trying to do, then you're dumber than a box of rocks.[/QUOTE]

What am I trying to do? I am trying to donate your 2nd grade Art Projects to a better cause and you bash me.

Real funny. I would really like to see you do better. If you can show me some of your amazing artwork, then I will delete this thread.

[quote name='Mr Dude65']Real funny. I would really like to see you do better. If you can show me some of your amazing artwork, then I will delete this thread.[/QUOTE]

I am not trying to be funny in the slightest bit. I want to take time out of my life, drive to a Children's Hospital and donate your video game masterpieces that you made.

look, if you aren't really interested, please don't post anymore. I would just like to be able to post what i have to offer to people on CAG without being harassed.

ummm yeah, i think its 1 trade-list per person, so starting a new thread, and linking your old may not be the best thing to do. you do know you can just edit your old thread right? not trying to be a ass, just trying to let you know

oh, sorry. I forgot about that. None of the mods have minded though, and I want to keep them separate as they're not really a tradelist. Ill have to edit them somtime.

[quote name='crzyjoeguy']ummm yeah, i think its 1 trade-list per person, so starting a new thread, and linking your old may not be the best thing to do. you do know you can just edit your old thread right? not trying to be a ass, just trying to let you know[/QUOTE]

Uh oh, he will call you an asshole about this.

Dammit, do follow my posts. I only called you one because you were being insulting. Please just let me trade in peace. If you're not interested, don't post.

[quote name='Mr Dude65']Dammit, do follow my posts. I only called you one because you were being insulting. Please just let me trade in peace. If you're not interested, don't post.[/QUOTE]

You are not allowed to have 2 threads here.

[quote name='Mr Dude65']oh, sorry. I forgot about that. None of the mods have minded though, and I want to keep them separate as they're not really a tradelist. Ill have to edit them somtime.[/QUOTE]Uh, you might want to think twice about it. Not noticing you have two TL's does not mean we "don't mind". It's stated clearly in the stickied thread at the top of the forum that it's one TL per person.

[quote name='Mr Dude65']then i will change that. But first, someone is going to have to tell me how to do it.[/QUOTE]Click on "Edit" in your original post, and then it'll let you edit your thread.

Don't worry, I've already fixed it for you.

[quote name='shrike4242']Uh, you might want to think twice about it. Not noticing you have two TL's does not mean we "don't mind". It's stated clearly in the stickied thread at the top of the forum that it's one TL per person.

Click on "Edit" in your original post, and then it'll let you edit your thread.

Don't worry, I've already fixed it for you.[/QUOTE]

Thank you. Im sorry about the messup. Thanks again for the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back