The "France Gall" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely. I regret not taking it after middle school.

Shame that song is only in the movie, munch. It would've been nice to have an album of songs like that.

TFN is just grouchy because he has a rash in his butt crack. :cool:

I like how you edited in your trash talkin' after you were bolstered by TFN, Linkin.

[quote name='munch']French is, without doubt, the sexiest language.[/QUOTE]
Women with Russian accents give me a juicy boner.

[quote name='brak']You gotta answer my question, dcfox. We gotta get prepared.[/quote]
To answer your question, I wouldn't interview Reggie. I'd conduct an interview with Miyamoto-san with my fluent Japanese.

Some 26 yr old, 5'4" punk rocker keeps telling thekeybladewars how beautiful she is over Myspace. I'm going to crush his head in.

You're fluent in Japanese, dcfaux?
[quote name='tiredfornow']Some 26 yr old, 5'4" punk rocker keeps telling thekeybladewars how beautiful she is over Myspace. I'm going to crush his head in.[/QUOTE]
Allow me to speak with him.

I took Japanese for a few years in college. I've forgotten it all since then. :cry:

[quote name='Mojimbo']He must be on of those dudes that takes Japanese so he can talk like Naruto.[/QUOTE]
Shut up! :bomb:

[quote name='dcfox']I took Japanese for a few years in college. I've forgotten it all since then. :cry:[/QUOTE]
You're fluent in lies.

[quote name='dcfox']I do lie a lot.[/QUOTE]
Like when you told me that you indulge in chewing tobacco.

[quote name='Brak']Like when you told me that you indulge in chewing tobacco.[/QUOTE]

Who hasn't lied about chewing tobacco, though?

Chicken wings for lunch. :drool:[quote name='DarthPuma']How tall are you teef?[/QUOTE]Last time I checked 6'1". Actually, keyblade just said he's about 5'2" because she's 5'3" and he's a bit shorter than she is. :lol:

Went and bought yard waste bags...so I might end up trimming the hedges later anyway.

I wish the Wings were playing at 7...just so I can be running the hedge trimmer while the dozen or so people that gather at the neighbors house can "enjoy" what I had to go through when they were partying when I was trying to sleep during the late-night Wings/ Ducks games.

[quote name='seanr1221']Up was sad :([/QUOTE]

I fully admit I cried a little. It's amazing how Pixar can have a 5 minute scene with no spoken dialogue at all and invoke more emotion than most movies can in 2 hours.

Y'ever notice that whenever Charles Barkley says a word with two or more syllable, it sounds as though he divides the syllables into individual, tiny sentences?

And why is there a hat on top of his head? Not on his head - on top of it.

Hey Bwak, post that medic gif again please.

---

I wouldn't be mad at Sony if they never showed they could be capable of doing a FF7 remake. :| Now FFVII is coming to PSN. Sigh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back