Madden 2010 online league

tdot3dahardstout

CAG Veteran
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdAQvDLe1SY

Was Craccin this is ya boy tdot3dahardstout and im starting up the first n most official madden 2010 online league if u wanna join hit this page or my youtube page up just type in tdot3dahardstout n check out my work..... biasically leave ur psn id n what team u want 2 use....

newmaddencover_270x335_a.jpg

*TEAMS THAT R TAKEN*

TEAM / PLAYSTATION ID

NFC WEST___________________________________________________________________________ AFC WEST

1.jpg
cardinals TDOT3DAHARDSTOUT_____________________________________________________________
7.jpg
chargers GameOn_13

29.jpg
49ers big cuz_____________________________________________________________________________
12.jpg
broncos Zzimmha42

28.jpg
seahawks paki123_________________________________________________________________________
16.jpg
raiders ellisnotcool

30.jpg
rams dsmooth19____________________________________________________________________________________
22.jpg
cheifs Elitegarebear

NFC EAST______________________________________________________________________________________AFC EAST

6.jpg
eagles EyeRonic___________________________________________________________________________
CA32A79YCAEHJ2XHCAQDW01TCAEDQ02YCA4.jpg
jets justgottaplay92

9-1.jpg
cowboys k1ngkong07_______________________________________________________________________
13.jpg
dolphins jayd33zy954

17.jpg
giants Bkzdavid____________________________________________________________________________
3.jpg
patriots Vertigho

19.jpg
redskins kingyada__________________________________________________________________________
27.jpg
bills xOKxTrunks

NFC SOUTH__________________________________________________________________________AFC SOUTH

4.jpg
bucs BREAD_AND_BUTTER_________________________________________________________________
5.jpg
jags risheimguys

8.jpg
panthers feb795____________________________________________________________________________
11.jpg
titans BIG-K-123

20.jpg
saints thedolphinsrule_______________________________________________________________________
24.jpg
colts wooter

23.jpg
falcolns falconfansince 81____________________________________________________________________
texans_45x45.gif
texans bizzness

NFC NORTH__________________________________________________________________________AFC NORTH

14.jpg
vikings champ2455___________________________________________________________________________
31.jpg
ravens D-Prodigy

15.jpg
bears thegio__________________________________________________________________________
18.jpg
steelers itz209

21.jpg
packers amillsy______________________________________________________________________________
25.jpg
browns talkofhbg420

26.jpg
lions fujitsujeff________________________________________________________________________________
images.jpg
bengals dantheape

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='bizz_ness_1st']i got the vikes.if they taken den i got da raiders bizz_ness_1st cyall when madden 10's out[/QUOTE]

i got u with the raiders if thats cool some1 had already requested the vikes....

[quote name='tdot3dahardstout']PLEASE SUSCRIBE TO http://www.youtube.com/user/tdot3dahardstout

WHAT DO YALL THINK ABOUT THE WAY THE GAME LOOKS SO FAR[/QUOTE]
havent played it yet lol.and yeh raiders is fine for me unless i get some weird urge t use another team ahaha.but for now im still playin 09 wanna geta game wid u td0t.any1 wanna game add me bizz_ness_1st hit me up:roll: btw is there anywhere i can geta demo or some shit for madden 10.?

[quote name='finsfan0210']fuck it ill take the saints[/QUOTE]

[quote name='jayd33zy954']what it is tdot!

holla atcha boy[/QUOTE]

yall shuld talk about maybe switching teams it looks stupid that the dolphinsrule is playin wit da saints

I think we hit a ruff spot......havent got aany ppl down in the last 3 days....o yea they dnt have online leagues anymore it has 2 b franchise....but i doubt we will have trades n free agency

If I was going to be around in August I would totally take the 'Skins. That would be at least one easy victory for someone.

I normally work M-F from 2:30-Midnight EST, so as long as that doesn't conflict, I'd like to join in. I got an error message trying to play the YouTube video so I wasn't sure if that had any info about times in it. I'll check it later tonight when I get out of work.

In the meantime...

PSN ID: AMillsy
Team: Green Bay Packers

UPDATE: I ordered my copy through the EA store (had some half price gift cards to use thanks to Best Buy a few weeks back). Hopefully it'll arrive in time to start playing in the league.

[quote name='aaronmills']I normally work M-F from 2:30-Midnight EST, so as long as that doesn't conflict, I'd like to join in. I got an error message trying to play the YouTube video so I wasn't sure if that had any info about times in it. I'll check it later tonight when I get out of work.

In the meantime...

PSN ID: AMillsy
Team: Green Bay Packers[/QUOTE]

thats cool...just go2 youtube and type in tdot3dahardstout n you will c my videos n look 4 the 1 that says 32 team invite or something like dat u cnt miss it and suscribe 2 my videos so u culd have every update

[quote name='tdot3dahardstout']there so many good teams left.........[/QUOTE]
yeh i think i might hav som1 to use bengals and ill keep tryin to get ppl to join it idk if any1 will pick da lions though LOL.if worse came 2 worse and someone rly wants da raiders ill go wid da lions im sure i can go 1-15 ...hey its better den last year :D

hey buddy since ure not using the jets anymore lemme use em i already decided to use the bears but u let the jets go so thx- justgottaplay92(psn id)

well if he takes da jets i can take da bears cuz id rather them then the raiders i have a feeling russel's arm is gonna fuck me overlol.

eh man wats the schedule of the games like during the season when will have to play and do we have to play on the sunday of the game

[quote name='ballin565']eh man wats the schedule of the games like during the season when will have to play and do we have to play on the sunday of the game[/QUOTE]

nah we just expect 1 league game evry week any day or time of the week u gotta find out wen ur opponent is availble it shuldnt b that hard n if both players r not avaible games will b simulated or if one is ready and the other isnt we will have a forfit..... if more game culd b played the better but @ least once a week 2 start....agreeed

dantheape

just ordered from gamestop with standard shipping. I may not be able to make any day 1 games, but i'll be good to go that weekend.

gonna be hard 2 fill dat lions spot but il try n hit some ppl up on some madden sites and c if any1 will take me stafford is 97 arm strength. so they shouldnt be to bad lol.

oh and i might have som1 idk what team he'll use bcuz he likes skins online but im sure he'd consider another team i actually played him 2day beat him by 1 lol.34-33 good ol bears D held

yeh what ballin said we needa find some new pics ill look for u tdot and tbh i kinda want the raiders again ima talk to the raiders owner see if he'll take some other team.oh btw guys i suggest u all make an aim account and add me crappybballstar (its my friends name but its what i go on) so yeh hit me up on aim sometime.

I'll take the Steelers, NY Giants, or Jacksonville Jaguars, depending on whats left. Order of preference listed from 1st to last.

Let me know!

PSN: Fembot666

bread's done
Back