Big Brother 11 - Sun 8pm/7pm CT - Tue 8pm/7pm CT - Thur 8pm/7pm CT *Spoilers*

Rocko

CAGiversary!
Feedback
74 (100%)
It's that time of year again- Tonight, 7/9, Big Brother starts up again for another summer. This thread is the standard fare- discussion of the goings on of the house. I might flesh out this OP and make it useful and interesting once the show starts. Either way, I'm super excited for another season.

Cast and houseguests: http://www.cbs.com/primetime/big_brother/
(Thanks LinkinPrime)

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool. I'm pretty excited for it, too, but I'm even more excited for the international Big Brother I'll be watching this week. Big Brother UK 10 starts this Thursday!

Is it going to be in HD? Most CBS stuff is in HD but this show might be tough due to the various cameras installed in the house.

EDIT: I checked and apparently all the cameras installed are 4:3, and only capable of recording SD. So no HD, probably never for this show.

From just this first little segment, I like the tattoo girl, the neuroscientist, and the teacher/DJ. I don't like the woman with the disgustingly large breasts and the MMA guy. Actually, most of the guys are shitty musclehead douchebags, it seems.

I only like the same three as you. Tattoo girl is awesome.

Wonder who the 13th person is. Probably a past houseguest exempt from eviction to function as a "principal" of sorts, since the season is school themed.

God help me I will probably end up watching this show. I hate it so much. I saw the all-stars one and the one with Evil Dick but I didn't watch the couples one last time.

I saw speculation based on some kind of hint at CBS's forums that it might be Jeff Probst, although that seems super unlikely.

The couples one was two seasons ago, that one sucked bad.

Looks like the mystery four are past houseguests and the group that wins gets their representative to come in. One looks like Natalie...ugh. I hope James (not mohawk James) is one and he gets to come in.

He won't last long. The guy still hasn't learned from his mistakes. Still can't admit his ego was his own downfall last go-round. A total moron, to an astounding degree.

[quote name='crunchb3rry']I hope Jessica wins...obviously.[/QUOTE]
My thoughts exactly.

My second choice would have been Brian just because he seemed like a potentially great character based on what little we have seen from him.

Lol, the previews are already showing the entire house can't stand Jessie. That guy's goose is cooked. Backdoored for sure.

I can't stand this new cast already, but like a train wreck, I can't turn it off.

I too was hoping for Jessica's breasts to return as well. Ah well, if nothing else, Jesse will create misery and strife, and we all know that's good television.

Nominations went down.
It's Lydia (tattoo girl) and Chima (the creepy looking black girl). I liked Lydia at first but apparently she has a crush on Jessie, so this will be an easy week for me as I no longer care which one of them goes.

[quote name='crunchb3rry']Lol, the previews are already showing the entire house can't stand Jessie. That guy's goose is cooked. Backdoored for sure.[/QUOTE]
Fantastic.

[quote name='crunchb3rry']Nominations went down.
It's Lydia (tattoo girl) and Chima (the creepy looking black girl). I liked Lydia at first but apparently she has a crush on Jessie, so this will be an easy week for me as I no longer care which one of them goes.
[/QUOTE]
I saw those, but I couldn't remember who they were and didn't feel like looking it up.
If that tidbit is true about her crush, then it's a shame, but I won't mind if she goes.

I have Showtime, but I'm trying not to watch it this season since last season it was a monumental waste of time. 3 hours of nothing, and yet I still had to watch.

Ronnie is so fucking annoying. Especially when he gets a lot of screen time on BBAD. It's like if the movie Revenge of the Nerds didn't have Booger in it and you had to watch it for 24 hours straight.

After today I can't stand the bald MMA guy. Between his attitude and his tattoo I about want to hang myself when he's on.

Wait till you see the trash talking fight between him and Jeff.

Sucks that
Braden
is probably going home. The guy is hilarious on BBAD. Him and Casey are the only funny ones. Everyone else is boring as fuck.

"Can I tell you something that I've never told anybody else? You have to PROMISE not to repeat this. (whispers) I am a national champion at persuasive speaking."

I laughed.

Also, what was up with everyone's strategy in that Veto? You're going to come up with some random word, and then hope you find the letters for it? That has to be the worst plan I could ever think of.

[quote name='elpolloestupendo']"Can I tell you something that I've never told anybody else? You have to PROMISE not to repeat this. (whispers) I am a national champion at persuasive speaking."
[/QUOTE]

She looked impressed. Actually, she looked like she was about to vomit.

Technotronics! Jeff is now my favorite houseguest. I hope he wins the shit out of this game. Because it looks like Braden is a goner and Casey will soon follow.

Too bad Braden f'd up and went off like that, he had a chance till that. Its a shame that Lydia turned into such a whiney cunt when she got called out on her shit.

I wonder if Jesse went into histrionics over
getting "blood on his hands" by having to cast the tiebreaker vote
and his clique getting
dumped on their heads in the HoH

Lydia and Kevin(?) are totally crazy...it's funny how they're pissed at Braden and all of a sudden they blame everyone the run into contact right after. I was cracking up throughout that whole time. Good TV...sad to see Braden go...I think that if he hadn't hadn't called Lydia a skank...etc. Kevin would have voted to keep him in...and Ronnie...what a fucktard!

Kevin wouldn't have voted his own way. He'd vote how Lydia told him too. He's a little bitch that plays the game the exact same way every gay guy does. They come in the house and gossip like crazy, get called out on some shit and respond with a massive "Oh no you dinnint!" rant, end up a pawn, and get booted right the fuck outta there. I've taken shits with better Big Brother gameplay than Kevin. Guy doesn't do a damn thing in there but sit on his ass and roll his eyes at everyone. Most worthless player in Big Brother history. A lof of them suck though, Eddie McGee had one fucking leg and played a better game than all of them combined.

Jeff's the only one I'm supporting. He goes and I stop watching.

Jordan's a natural blonde too!

I liked Lydia ALOT but she needs to stop acting all butt hurt everytime she turns around. She starts shit, then plays the victim when people bite back.

Im not saying she deserved 100% of what Russel did, but for crying out loud, he wasnt even talking to her when he came in and she assumed and started shit.

WTF was up with that episode? Way to go, editors. If you weren't following the feeds that would have been kind of incomprehensible.

bread's done
Back