Dammit. I was about to buy it.
MMMMMMM

#34 arcane93

arcane93

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 June 2009 - 03:43 PM

i think its gone

Thank goodness, honestly; that made the decision easy. After all of the deals of the last several weeks, I really didn't need to be spending $30 on another game right now. ;)

#35 moommoombaba

moommoombaba

Posted 03 June 2009 - 03:43 PM

that was fast
i guess i will have to check DotD b4 i go to bed instead of at work

#36 Jasonofindy

Jasonofindy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 June 2009 - 04:50 PM

Just purchased my PS3 RIGHT NOW. First game I'm buying? This one (well, Drake's Fortune is coming in with the 160GB). Thanks OP.

LBP was a excellent game idea saddled with mediocre game control. However, it still ended up an above average game for me because it was very original. I liked it, but would definitely suggest playing Uncharted first. For me, Uncharted is the very best* game that I've played on my PS3. It is just a very good game that I cannot recommend enough.**

* Note: I have yet to play my copy of MGS4 or buy Killzone 2. My opinion subject to change after playing either of these titles.

**anti-:hot: notice- The above has been the opinion of <Jasonofindy> and does not necessarily reflect the views of others at this website, on other message boards, or of the gaming community at large. Please direct all rational correspondence regarding said opinion to <Jasonofindy> and all flaming responses to someone who cares.

#37 etschell

etschell

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 June 2009 - 05:12 PM

here are my exclusives game rankings:

resistance 2
killzone 2
drake's
mgs 4

drake's lack of multilayer puts it below the first 2 games imo. i can say that drake's 2 looks to be the goat exclusive ps3 title, but i think gow 3 is going to be the penultimate of announced titles.
PS3 20GB now 80GB, XBOX 360 60GB

Wish List: MAG, GOW III, GT5 and Heavy Rain :D

#38 NeoTrunks

NeoTrunks

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 June 2009 - 06:51 PM

Damn. I stayed up until 4 am last night to see what the deal was. They still didn't post it. I wake up, and it's already gone. I would have definitely bit on this.

#39 scottman

scottman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 June 2009 - 07:14 PM

^^^ Yeah, I wouldn't be interested in this (shouldn't it be greatest hits soon anyway?), but I hate how amazon has been late by up to a few hours with some of the deals the last few weeks.