Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyingMonkey9

CAGiversary!
Feedback
79 (100%)
Haves:

:360:
Mad Catz Fight Stick (only like 2 hours worth of playtime, bought it and realized I'm just not that harcore) MINT and in original box
Forza 3
Bionic Commando

:ps3:
Tekken 6 Fightstick
Red Dead Redemption
Valkyria Chronicles
Little Big Planet GOTY (sealed)
Battlefield Bad Company 2
Ratchet and Clank a Crack in Time
Prototype
The Saboteur
Top Spin 3
Blazblue Calamity Trigger
FIFA 10
Borderlands
MLB The Show 09
Madden 10
Bayonetta

:wii:
New Super Mario Bros.
Metroid Prime Trilogy
Resident Evil 4
Madworld
No More Heroes
Trauma Center New Blood
Super Mario Galaxy
Super Paper Mario
Zack and Whatever's Treasure

I also have a Gamecube with 2 controllers, big memory card and about 5 games, off the top of my head they are Beach Spikers, NFL Blitz, FIFA 2002, LOTR: The Third Age and NBA Street. Willing to sell this one for no less than 60.

WANTS:
PAYPAL
Madden 11 PS3
Metroid Other M
Prince of Persia Forgotten Sands (PS3 version preferably)
Fallout 3 GOTY edition PS3 or PC code
Starcraft 2
Other PS3 Games
PC Games

Last edited by a moderator:
CML For:

Soul Calibur 4 SEALED
Dead or Alive 4:cold:
Armored Core: For Answer
Ninja Gaiden Black:cold:
Tom Clancy's Endwar
Orange Box
Too Human (disc only):cold:

saw your list dragunz, there's a few games i would be interested in doing a 1 for 1: Lost planet colonies edition and vegas 2.

I really do need a new wireless controller, the halo 3 green one is sealed and wireless? i guess i could do any 2 of the above list for the controller

[quote name='FlyingMonkey9']saw your list dragunz, there's a few games i would be interested in doing a 1 for 1: Lost planet colonies edition and vegas 2.

I really do need a new wireless controller, the halo 3 green one is sealed and wireless? i guess i could do any 2 of the above list for the controller[/QUOTE]

Halo Controller is rare and worth much more. Sorry, its not sealed. I'm not looking to trade it at the moment. If you're looking to do 1 for 1. I'll trade you both for Soul Calibur and Endwar.

[quote name='FlyingMonkey9']bumperoo, with tiger woods 10 just coming out, I'm looking to see if someone wants to part with their 09 copy[/QUOTE]
sealed for $20 shipped

hey thanks but Im really looking to trade, I can get tiger 10 for 30 bucks because of my EA cards so it doesn't make any sense to spend so much on 09

bump, just ordered a PS3 off of ebay, so once I get it and it works, expect my wants to skyrocket! Need to build a PS3 library. Uncharted, MLB The Show 09, Killzone 2, Resistance 1/2, and MGS4 soon to be wants

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back