Shitty OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So he can spend $300 for a different phone silly.

I think he has an addiction to wasting $.

I hate iTunes as well, but I only use it like once a quarter.

I've never had a problem with iTunes... well, I take that back. Me and the part of the sync that deals with pushing/pulling contacts from gmail tend to get heated... but that's more gmail's fault, really, putting anyone you respond to in your address book.

I think, mostly, I've heard more complaints about the Zune software than I've heard about iTunes.

[quote name='seanr1221']LP, why would iTunes convince you to drop the iPhone?[/QUOTE]

It's just a shitty software, I hate having to use it. Last evening I was going to jump in the shower and decided to create a playlist on my iPhone so that I can listen to music while I'm in the shower...so I create a short playlist...then I sync...ofcourse instead of just syncing the new playlist, it has to sync every fucking thing I have on my iPhone so it takes about 20min...I then jump in the shower and realize that it didn't add my new playlist...I forgot to check it off under the music tab :roll:...so when I get out, I decide to try it again, I play around with the settings and I change it to manual sync...so I add my playlist, sync like 2-3 more times until it finally shows up.

My phone didn't ring at alll yesterday, cause no one called me...but this morning I heard this weird noise...it's my phone with some generic ringtone...iTunes syncing decided to dump my custom ringtone :bomb:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I think, mostly, I've heard more complaints about the Zune software than I've heard about iTunes.[/QUOTE]

Fact, iTunes >>>>>>>>>>> Zune software

That shit had a mind of its own, deciding what to sync to my Zune and what not to.

[quote name='TheRock88']Fact, iTunes >>>>>>>>>>> Zune software

That shit had a mind of its own, deciding what to sync to my Zune and what not to.[/QUOTE]

:lol:...for me it's the complete opposite. Never had a problem with the Zune software...well I did on my old POS PC but that's because it was an ancient PC and couldn't handle it.

[quote name='seanr1221']iTunes is really simple to use. Everything you just described could be fixed with 3 clicks, mang.[/QUOTE]

What 3 clicks?

[quote name='LinkinPrime']It's just a shitty software, I hate having to use it. Last evening I was going to jump in the shower and decided to create a playlist on my iPhone so that I can listen to music while I'm in the shower...so I create a short playlist...then I sync...ofcourse instead of just syncing the new playlist, it has to sync every fucking thing I have on my iPhone so it takes about 20min...I then jump in the shower and realize that it didn't add my new playlist...I forgot to check it off under the music tab :roll:...so when I get out, I decide to try it again, I play around with the settings and I change it to manual sync...so I add my playlist, sync like 2-3 more times until it finally shows up.

My phone didn't ring at alll yesterday, cause no one called me...but this morning I heard this weird noise...it's my phone with some generic ringtone...iTunes syncing decided to dump my custom ringtone :bomb:[/QUOTE]

why wouldn't you wait until the new OS for the iPhone is released, which should be very soon until you decide to get rid of the phone?

That shit is not user friendly.

-----

cmart05...I still have 1 year contract...so I'd still have to wait a year. I'm sure iTunes won't be any better then. Just wish Winamp allowed support for iPhones too :whistle2:(

[quote name='corrosivefrost']The door's right over there, buddy. Use it.[/QUOTE]

Not saying it's wrong, it's actually the first thread I've come across that has shit in it not spelled sh1t. I found it amusing that most post used the word shit.

What's wrong with that?

I like the button you can click in the zune software that brings up all your album covers in a mosaic thing.

inb4itremindshimofhisdadsteeth

[quote name='TheRock88']That was kinda really harsh there Bomfy. At least have some class and introduce yourself.[/QUOTE]

My apologies for offending anyone, but my post above yours should make it rather clear that I was not intending. I thought there was a profanity filter since i had never come across it not spelled sh1t. So I was commenting on the number of posts to the number of times it was used.

Damn, first thing off the bat this morning and I'm pissing folk off without trying.

Hey LP, did your local mom and pop store leak Prototype a little early? I would like a picture of the box and receipt, please. :^)

[quote name='DarthPuma']I like the button you can click in the zune software that brings up all your album covers in a mosaic thing.

inb4itremindshimofhisdadsteeth[/QUOTE]

I actually did lawl at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back