Games for sale *UPDATED FOR DS STUFF*

alexdeluxe

CAG Veteran
Games and cases are in great condition unless otherwise noted. Cost includes shipping. Insurance is $2 extra. The only thing I will possibly trade for is Fallout 3 or possibly Rock Band 2.

Call of Duty 4 (360) - $25
LittleBigPlanet (PS3) - $35
Kingdom Hearts (PS2, Not GH) - $Make an offer
Warioware Mega Party Games (GCN) - $Make an offer, would prefer to sell in addition to another game.
Supersmash Bros Melee (GCN, case is a bit beat up but game is in excellent condition) - $Make an offer, would prefer to sell in addition to another game.
Phantasy Star Online V2 (DC) -$Make an offer

I don't know if anyone here is interested in some Bemani Japanese imports but all of these require a Japanese PS2 or a way to play imports.

beatmania IIDX 3rd style (PS2 JP) - $30
beatmania IIDX 9th style - (PS2 JP) $35
Guitar Freaks 4th Mix/Drummania 3rd Mix (PS2 JP)- $Make an offer

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Fayt13']Are you looking for any trades. I'm interested in your IIDX games.[/QUOTE] Depends on the game. The only thing I really want in terms of games is Rock Band 2 or Fallout 3, both on the 360.

if all of the items are REAL and not BOOTLEGS and system and games work.and the DS games are complete with BOXES AND MANUALS

i will buy all of your Ds stuff

Old DS Fatty Silver with charger, stylus and system + bonus GBA games (Zelda Minish Cap, Breath of Fire, Kirby Nightmare in Dreamland) - $50
Mario Kart DS - $12
New SMB - $12
Feel The Magic - $10
Warioware Touched! -$10
DS COMBO (all games + system) - $80

bread's done
Back