Best Buy: Tom Clancy's Endwar w/headset in-store sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

8bitlover

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I went to the BB in Westminster CA yesterday and they had Tom Clancy's Endwar with the headset for $39.99. I don't think that this is YMMV because there was a pre printed sign on the shelf saying that this was an in-store special with a instant rebate of $50.00. I forgot to take a picture but I think that it was on sale till Saturday. I know the game has had really mixed reviews but at the least it's a good deal for the headset that is $49.99 by itself. Sorry if it's a repost.

yeah its $40 at best buy now, and its not even part of their stock..i tried returning a ps3 version (without receipt) and it didnt come up in their data base, and its not on the website...however there was a $40 copy of it in the video game section...

[quote name='Masterkyo']My local Bestbuy have both bundle version for $39.99 or $19.99 after 50% off. I wonder it worth $20 or not ??[/QUOTE]

The game is fine. But the HEADSET is definitely worth 20 bucks on its own. If you already have one you can just buy it and sell it.

[quote name='hotrocks']wait did it come up 20 after the scan or is there a 50% off deal? its marked 40$ over at my BB[/QUOTE]

They have to mark it down manually at the register. Mine rang up as $89.99 and they marked it down to $19.99.

so if the sticker says $39.99 and i take it to the register will they mark it 50% down? why? there are no 50% off signs anywhere that i saw

Man, I literally printed a $5 reward certificate 5 min ago. Is there something to tell them to manually mark it down? I'd steal a headset for $15

I know my Best Buy had 'em for 50% off.

Also had PS3 Saints Row 2 CE for $19.99 after 50% off and PS3 Resident Evil 3 CE. Table full up front at Milipitas, CA BB.

I saw 2 of these at my BB marked at 39.99, but since I already own endwar I didn't bite.

But if it's only 20 bucks for the headset...ill run first thing tomorrow...though I doubt that the clearence price is before some magical hidden 50% off thing..

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back